NBA FREE SIGNINGS........

jag4life said:
What does that have to do with anything?...
Uh, that was in reply to "He has no chance to win a championship in Chicago." The Bulls have been in the playoffs and were leading the Heat this past year. Could they have closed it out with Ben Wallace? Maybe. So there is a "chance."

no one can sign until July 12

P.S. Maybe the Lakers are going to sign Radmonavic because he is a proven 3-pt artist. Alot of the times when Kobe did pass the ball to Smush Parker, he would miss open 3's, Radmonavic is a better shooter.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ralph said:
Uh, that was in reply to "He has no chance to win a championship in Chicago." The Bulls have been in the playoffs and were leading the Heat this past year. Could they have closed it out with Ben Wallace? Maybe. So there is a "chance."

Dude... your argument was terrible, though. The Bulls won with a totally different lineup and never won before or after.

The Pistons didn't close it out with Ben and that great lineup they had...how would the Bulls have?

Oh yeah... the Hornets are after Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown and JR Smith. JR Smith is a great athlete but for some reason he wasn't starting much of the season in NOK. Maybe because he reminds folks of Ricky Davis.

jag4life said:
Dude... your argument was terrible, though. The Bulls won with a totally different lineup and never won before or after.

The Pistons didn't close it out with Ben and that great lineup they had...how would the Bulls have?

Oh yeah... the Hornets are after Tyson Chandler for PJ Brown and JR Smith. JR Smith is a great athlete but for some reason he wasn't starting much of the season in NOK. Maybe because he reminds folks of Ricky Davis.

If you would take the time and think about this. The Bulls have an outside presence on offense and they were great at keeping their opposition's field goal percentage extremely low throughout the season. Ben Wallace would give them more of a threat by improving their interior defense and rebounding. Heck you already know that he will contest anyone's shot. Ask Shaq. :lol: That right there tells you that they are a legit contender.

jag4life said:
he didn't stop shaq this playoffs.

*mimicing voice* Oh he didn't stop shaq this playoffs. *mimicing voice*

Dude you are acting like a black woman scorn. Quit diverting.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Bulls are a serious contender next season.

Dr. Freeze said:
*mimicing voice* Oh he didn't stop shaq this playoffs. *mimicing voice*

Dude you are acting like a black woman scorn. Quit diverting.

The point I'm trying to make is that the Bulls are a serious contender next season.
Dude i love the baby bulls... i am just saying you can't say they will be instant contenders. There are intangibles such as chemistry and coaching. I want the Bulls and Knicks to be #1 and 2 in the East every year...lol...but it ain't gonna happen definitely for one of those teams and probably for the other. I still have the Heat as #1 and the Nets behind them.

jag4life said:
Dude i love the baby bulls... i am just saying you can't say they will be instant contenders. There are intangibles such as chemistry and coaching. I want the Bulls and Knicks to be #1 and 2 in the East every year...lol...but it ain't gonna happen definitely for one of those teams and probably for the other. I still have the Heat as #1 and the Nets behind them.

Trust. :tup: My Bulls will be back in the playoffs next season.

Okay you have the Knicks who definitely aren't going anywhere any time soon.
So they might as well bend over and let the Bulls get another lottery pick in next years draft.

Re: Ben Wallace To Leave Detroit

northern tiger said:
Clearing my throat,

WE

GOT

BEN

WALLACE

BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

All we needed was a presence in the middle. Now folks got to play us honest. Now punk azz Tyson Chandler can go back to his form from a couple of seasons ago. We are straight up contenders!!!!!!!!!!! And don't let Tyrus Thomas mess around and become a force. Only setback is that Wallace can't shoot a free throw to save his life. It's about to happen.

We got Vladimir...................:(

Mr. SWAC said:
If I was te Bulls organization this is what I'd do next: Go after LeBron James or Jason Terry. :nod:

I've missed my Bulls of old so. Let's bring back the glory, BABY.

You can forget LeBron....................He's waiting for the 12th to sign an $80 million dollar extension with Cleveland.

Pistons just signed Nazr Mohammed and looking to add Bonzi Wells.
I think Chicago spent a lil too much for Ben Wallace. He isn't worth 15 million a year.

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
no one can sign until July 12

P.S. Maybe the Lakers are going to sign Radmonavic because he is a proven 3-pt artist. Alot of the times when Kobe did pass the ball to Smush Parker, he would miss open 3's, Radmonavic is a better shooter.

So you mean to tell me that Radmonavic is a better 3 pt shooter than Peja Stoakovich??? You gott be kidding. With all of the free agents available they could have done better than Radmonavic.

PsychoJag said:
So you mean to tell me that Radmonavic is a better 3 pt shooter than Peja Stoakovich??? You gott be kidding. With all of the free agents available they could have done better than Radmonavic.

Radmonavic is less expensive ($5M/year vs. $15/year for peja). The Lakers don't get cap room until next offseason.

Peja was not affordable. Of course we would rather have Peja. Actually Peja is better on 3s by a percentage point... .401 to .390.

jag4life said:

I'd beg to differ. The Bulls are now instant contenders. They gave the Heat more hell than the Mavs did, and they're young. Now they have a bench and they have a defensive monster inside. They will get even more help once they trade Chandler. The Pistons are done. Their moral and defensive leader is gone, they no longer play defense, and they don't respect their coach. It's over.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PsychoJag said:
I'd beg to differ. The Bulls are now instant contenders. They gave the Heat more hell than the Mavs did, and they're young. Now they have a bench and they have a defensive monster inside. They will get even more help once they trade Chandler. The Pistons are done. Their moral and defensive leader is gone, they no longer play defense, and they don't respect their coach. It's over.

I've been preaching this in my last sermon. I wholeheartedly agree. :tup:

PsychoJag said:

You say that as if you are speaking to a pistons fan. I HATE the Pistons...and could not care less if they lost all 82 games.

jag4life said:
Radmonavic is less expensive ($5M/year vs. $15/year for peja). The Lakers don't get cap room until next offseason.

Peja was not affordable. Of course we would rather have Peja. Actually Peja is better on 3s by a percentage point... .401 to .390.

plus I think he's younger. Peja is starting to get old and broken down.

The Bulls might not be done in making major offseason moves. The latest rumor is that Tyrus Thomas might not be a Bull for long. He may be packaged, along with Luol Deng and Tyson Chandler to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Kevin Garnett. IMO, this would be a good move for Minnesota as well. Having those three to build a franchise around doesn't sound all that bad.

GramFan said:
The Bulls might not be done in making major offseason moves. The latest rumor is that Tyrus Thomas might not be a Bull for long. He may be packaged, along with Luol Deng and Tyson Chandler to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Kevin Garnett. IMO, this would be a good move for Minnesota as well. Having those three to build a franchise around doesn't sound all that bad.

If they give up all 3 they're (Da Bulls) are crazy. I'd give Minnesota Chandler, Thomas, and Chris Duhon and call it a day, but I think it'll take more than those 3 (the big men), because Garnett's salary is so large, they'll probably have to throw in somebody else, to offset his salary.

I know the lure of getting a player like KG could be big for the Bulls, but I think it's crazy to give up all that size for him. I like KG, and all, but I wouldn't mortgage my future in Deng, and Thomas on a superstar who hasn't exactly been super in the playoffs (2 series wins in 12 years). People hold McGrady's playoff record against him, but somehow KG gets a pass.

NICE

The Bulls will be a threat next season, no doubt. But Miami and Detroit aren't going anywhere. And the Cavs are maybe two moves away from the finals themselves. The question is: Are the Cavs going to get LeBron some scoring help? Because so far, they have been inactive. And memo to Bulls fans: Wallace is good, but he's getting older and has always overachieved.
I also don't think KG is going anywhere.

The salaries of L Deng, T Thomas and T Chandler would not be enough to add up to KG's 20 mil next season.....

:smh: @ Detroit. Joe Dumars better see about getting Larry Brown back. How in the "L" do you not re-sign Big Ben?

Devil's Gun Trigger Man said:
plus I think he's younger. Peja is starting to get old and broken down.

Peja is not that old. I don't even think he is 30 yet. Radmanovic is only younger by a few years.

Back