NBA FREE SIGNINGS........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: NBA FREE AGENT SIGNINGS........

The Atlanta Hawks pulled the trigger on a deal with free agent point guard Speedy Claxton formerly of the Hornets.Great move for the money.Who will they sign next?

Ben Wallace To Leave Detroit

Detroit Pistons Center Ben Wallace has agreed to a 4 year $52 million contrtact with the Chicago Bulls

Re: Ben Wallace To Leave Detroit

Clearing my throat,

WE

GOT

BEN

WALLACE

BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

All we needed was a presence in the middle. Now folks got to play us honest. Now punk azz Tyson Chandler can go back to his form from a couple of seasons ago. We are straight up contenders!!!!!!!!!!! And don't let Tyrus Thomas mess around and become a force. Only setback is that Wallace can't shoot a free throw to save his life. It's about to happen.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!! Baby the Bulls are officially back!!

Give Chicago credit. I may have to forget about making the Pistons my pick for next year's eastern conference champs. Since I was talking about Houston before the draft, I wonder if they, Carroll Dawson and mainly Jeff VanGundy, are watching. (VanGundy really needs to take a look.) With the way that Houston is going, Atlanta may pass them. Anyway, this is how a team should build itself into a champion.

Outside of that all I have to say is WOW!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I hope he pans out... Bulls fans better not expect more than he will bring offensively. Defense is his game.

j4l, this is a good move for Ben. They have enough outside scoring from Heinrich, and Gordon, Nocioni (sp) gives them some decent inside scoring, so I don't think Ben's roll will change much from the one he played in Detroit, and Orlando. Solid defense, decent rebounding, somebody that's going to work hard on loose balls, and dish out the hard foul. and that veteran presence that they really needed against the Heat.

They'd be foolish to think he's going to come in, and give them more than the 8-12 points he's been giving Detroit. With this move, I think the Bulls have knocked Indiana out the way as a top 5 team in the East, and have weakened the Pistons in the process.

Welcome back to the NBA, Bulls.

NICE

Tim Thomas is heading to the Clippers. Dumb move if you ask me, the boy really fit in well with Phoenix.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Unless the money was so ridiculous and so far apart that Ben couldnt resist it, he should have stayed in Detroit. He has a chance to have a legacy in Detroit and they can even win more championship. He has no chance to win a championship in Chicago.

Get Ready said:
Unless the money was so ridiculous and so far apart that Ben couldnt resist it, he should have stayed in Detroit. He has a chance to have a legacy in Detroit and they can even win more championship. He has no chance to win a championship in Chicago.

yeah right! Bulls was deadly last year, they back, bigtime back.

Get Ready said:
Oh yeah, Chicago has not won more championships than Detroit... I forgot. :lmao:

Welcome #3 to CHITOWN!!!!!!!!!!

If I was te Bulls organization this is what I'd do next: Go after LeBron James or Jason Terry. :nod:

I've missed my Bulls of old so. Let's bring back the glory, BABY.

Croft84 said:
Lakers just dont get it anymore. Damn shame

Can you explain this? What do you mean by saying they don't get it? Do you even know why this move was made. This was actually a pretty dayum good move. But before I explain it, I'd like to hear your reasoning behind your statement, because I don't think you have a clue.

SAME OLD G said:
Can you explain this? What do you mean by saying they don't get it? Do you even know why this move was made. This was actually a pretty dayum good move. But before I explain it, I'd like to hear your reasoning behind your statement, because I don't think you have a clue.

Well I wanna know!!! Honestly I don't understand the move that the Lakers made.

Ralph said:
Oh yeah, Chicago has not won more championships than Detroit... I forgot. :lmao:

Welcome #3 to CHITOWN!!!!!!!!!!

What does that have to do with anything? The celtics have won more than anyone but are they in a better position for the championship than the rest of the league today?

GR,

The deal is worth $1m/year more than what Detroit offered over 4 years.

Back