Looks like the little guy who help start the dynasty...

Fellas! Fellas! you know all season long and all playoffs long i been hearing about too much inside for the Suns y'all havent learned yet? it doesn't matter.

Suns in Six!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ravel74 said:
Fellas! Fellas! you know all season long and all playoffs long i been hearing about too much inside for the Suns y'all havent learned yet? it doesn't matter.

Suns in Six!!!

Actually it does, the Clippers would have won that series with halfway decent coaching (and they still came close), Dallas won't have that handicap. Unlike the Clippers and Lakers, the Mavs won't have any qualms about playing the Suns' track meet style, and they're much deeper. Don't forget that the Suns (particularly Steve Nash) were running on fumes before the 4 day layoff, there will be no such breaks in this series.

The Mavs can run with the Suns. Unlike the Clippers the Mavs have playoff experience. Yes, the Mavs have the inside strength. I am taking the Mavs in six.

bluedog said:
Imma have to talk too Ms. "B" about you :emlaugh:

I took her to her 1st Suns game this winter, she hooked too!!!

They said on sports radio today that Kurt Thomas might start in game 1. This series is going to be diffrent but the same result. Remenber last year when Avery got hot and got that technical and busted his azz against the Suns.

Back