Looks like the little guy who help start the dynasty...

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
.....is going to help end the dynasty.

0506playoff_hdr2.jpg

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yes sir! The Mavs will end the Spurs run on tomorrow night. San Antonio got lucky last night...but the luck just ran out. Mavs in 6.

I must admit, I'm enjoying this series (East. conf. too.)

Y'all better hope they can get it Friday night, because if it goes to seven, (with the final game in San Antonio,) the Mavs are going home!

Speaking of going home, Detroit might be preparing for their summer gardening as well.

AAMU Alum said:
...Speaking of going home, Detroit might be preparing for their summer gardening as well.

:mad:

Detroit played sloppy towards the end. I can't see Cleveland winning this one. They don't have enough gas to run with Detroit.

Pistons in Seven

AAMU Alum said:
...Speaking of going home, Detroit might be preparing for their summer gardening as well.

Detroit played sloppy towards the end. I can't see Cleveland winning this one. They don't have enough gas to run with Detroit.

Pistons in Seven

Jax said:

Pistons in Seven
:idea: :idea:

Rasheed Wallace got another Tech last night.
He is over the TECH limit for the season..............meaning he will have to sit out the next game.:nod:

Detroit better start respecting KING JAMES and Company.:uzi: :nod:

Jax said:

Uh...what series have YOU been watching?

AAMU Alum said:
Uh...what series have YOU been watching?

Just like Cleveland stole game 5 in Motown...Detroit will return the favor tomorrow night.

That may very well happen, but it won't be any dominating performance like what you alluded to when you said:I can't see Cleveland winning this one. They don't have enough gas to run with Detroit.

That 'ol big mouthed Rasheed Wallace said much the same thing. I'll bet that nut didn't think he'd be sitting on the brink of extinction right about now when he made his foolish prognostications.

Looks like HE won't even be able to play, regardless of what happens.

Jax said:

Pistons in Seven

Detriot needs to just blow Cleveland out these last two games.

Detroit need to try to just win this next one, or they will be sending their uniforms to the dry cleaners.

staggalee83 said:

He is over the TECH limit for the season..............meaning he will have to sit out the next game.:nod:

I thought he should be out for the game, but I thought I heard he was going to play. Is he officially out? Only person I heard being out of a game was Jason Terry.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
staggalee83 said:

"Negative Ghost Rider"...Rasheed will be playing tonight. He is not over the limit in techs just yet. Just the same, the Pistons are gonna have to bring their "A" Game to get out of Cleveland with a win.

Croft84 said:
I thought he should be out for the game, but I thought I heard he was going to play. Is he officially out? Only person I heard being out of a game was Jason Terry.

Unless they OFFICIALLY resended the TECH they called on him the other night, he should be out for the next game.

He didn't get 2 tech's and tossed from that game the other night, but he passed 16 tech's during the regular season.

The new rule is anything past your 16th tech, wether you get tossed out that game or not, means you have to sit out the next game played.:nod:

I thought it was automatic.................:nod:

Big Thunder said:
"Negative Ghost Rider"...Rasheed will be playing tonight. He is not over the limit in techs just yet. Just the same, the Pistons are gonna have to bring their "A" Game to get out of Cleveland with a win.

Somebody got their stat's wrong then.

They kept saying during the end of the regular season that Rasheed needs to be careful because his next tech means he's out for 1 game.

Guess they had a review and took back a couple.

staggalee83 said:
Unless they OFFICIALLY resended the TECH they called on him the other night, he should be out for the next game.

He didn't get 2 tech's and tossed from that game the other night, but he passed 16 tech's during the regular season.

The new rule is anything past your 16th tech, wether you get tossed out that game or not, means you have to sit out the next game played.:nod:

I thought it was automatic.................:nod:

Well he is playing tonight. I guess he hasnt made it. I hope that Cleveland pull it off. They are up by 1 now with 5 min. left. Stag look in the Jackson Advocate and see if Avery look like Dr. Ivory Phillips. I told you that is his daddy. LOL

bluedog said:
:bawling:

I feel ya bruh. AJ might have to wait till next year now. The NBA is a damn conspiracy. Suspends J Terry so the Spurs can win and not suspend Rasheed after his over the limit technicals so the Pistons can continue on. Now I normally don't believe in these type of theories but I had to go there.:spin:

Back