Looks like the little guy who help start the dynasty...

Hate to say it, but I fear it's over for both DALLAS and CLEVELAND now. They both had their chances. Championship experience of the Spurs and Pistons should get them both over the hump.

BIFF said:
Hate to say it, but I fear it's over for both DALLAS and CLEVELAND now. They both had their chances. Championship experience of the Spurs and Pistons should get them both over the hump.

:angry: @ the League. Jason Terry did not throw a punch at Finley.

Mavs in 7.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jax said:
:angry: @ the League. Jason Terry did not throw a punch at Finley.

Mavs in 7.

I finally saw the punch thrown by Jason, but for him to hit Finley in the manner in which he did Finley must have done something that he didn't like and Jason got a chance to punch him.

Tony Parker said that J. Terry had been throwin' punches throughout the series, and he finally got caught when he hit Finley.

Biff is right...Dallas can forget it! I said that they and Cleveland needed to win AT HOME while they had the chance. They had their chances even without Terry. The way things were going for the Mavs on Friday, there is no way they should have lost that game, but....they did. Now, they have to go back to SA, where Ginobili will probably have another stellar performance, Duncan will continue to dominate, and Brent Barry will shoot threes like there's no tomorrow, which after game 7, there won't be for Dallas!

C Diddy...

I saw it from another angle...it was close...still didn't warrant a suspension.

Anywho...MAVS in 7

So guys that throw punches during playoff games should not be suspended? Do you see the can of worms this would open up?

cat daddy said:
Yes that was a punch.

I agree; however, in the end, the punch was irrelevant. Finley and his "champs" will watch the Jet and his Mavs in the Western Conference Finals.

Irrespective of the outcome, I find that kinda funny.

Way to beat dem cheatin @ss Spurs. I'll never be a Spurs fan again the officiating was ridiculous.
DirkJump340.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
bluedog said:
Way to beat dem cheatin @ss Spurs. I'll never be a Spurs fan again the officiating was ridiculous.
DirkJump340.jpg

Man, you can say that again. If you so much as breathe on ginobli or duncan, you get called for a foul. The Mavs were getting "semi-mugged" and yet, no whistle. But, it is all good now; the spurs can rest and th Mavs get to keep on towards "the vision".

bluedog said:
DirkJump340.jpg
That had to be one of the worst exhibition of blatant cheating I've seen in an NBA game. I don't remember Jordan's Bulls getting it THAT good. The Spurs were only called for hard, obvious fouls, for the most part. The Mavs got whistled for looking like they wanted to contest a shot. It was ridiculous.

ravel74 said:
Props to Avery but...SUNS IN SIX!!!
Mavs 4-2. Mavs will lose one in Dallas and get it back in Phoenix..... Phoenix two wins will be one in Dallas and a home victory...

G-Man75 said:
Mavs 4-2. Mavs will lose one in Dallas and get it back in Phoenix..... Phoenix two wins will be one in Dallas and a home victory...

____________________________X Co-sign.

The guys seem to be having so much fun out there. I hope Avery and the Mavs can take it all the way to a championship!!! I think Avery will make a great GM someday. He has great vision!!!

Back