JSU #1 among HBCU's in Football Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
And Alcorn fell of when Steve left. SU won the Swac in 2003 with no lsu players.

Alcorn still have that Professor coaching them??? i remember when they suffered from the PV beat down a while back...:ebrow:

mighty hornet said:
damn, talk about stupid (but then again, you're co-signing beans. )

Street & Smith, a respected, national publication, named their top newcomer. And you losers want to cry about it.

But some unknown, unheard of,fly-by-night, two-bit operation release a recruiting list (incomplete as it is) and yall want to hold it up as the gospel.
:smh::smh:

but then again, 99% of yall may not know anything about football anyway. :snicker:

so, carry on.........
Now MH you are stupid for not knowing that way before!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mighty hornet said:
damn, talk about stupid (but then again, you're co-signing beans. )

Street & Smith, a respected, national publication, named their top newcomer. And you losers want to cry about it.

But some unknown, unheard of,fly-by-night, two-bit operation release a recruiting list (incomplete as it is) and yall want to hold it up as the gospel.
:smh::smh:

but then again, 99% of yall may not know anything about football anyway. :snicker:

so, carry on.........

MH, who cares about a pre-season POY? JSU will win all of the awards in December.

Tigerpride said:
JSU will win all of the awards in December.
Is it unavoidable????????

Thanks for that TSPN Classic!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

(on another note, I got so damn tickled @ an article in yesterday's paper about yech using voodoo, hypnosis and yoga in an effort to beat ND)
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:

(on another note, I got so damn tickled @ an article in yesterday's paper about yech using voodoo, hypnosis and yoga in an effort to beat ND)

LOL..I did not see that article but we don't need no hocus pocus to beat Notre Dame!! We kicking they azz and Miami's azz a-dayum-gin. The nerve of you and Suge saying that Tech was adding two more azz whoopings when we added Miami and VaTech.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:
And Alcorn fell of when Steve left. SU won the Swac in 2003 with no lsu players.

You're right in 2003 you won the SWAC but we nail your ass to spoil your undefeated season.

Folka said:
You're right in 2003 you won the SWAC but we nail your ass to spoil your undefeated season.

so that would make you what in the record books?? :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

PVJAGUAR said:
so that would make you what in the record books?? :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I think it kept you out the record books, you won the SWAC but didn't set any records.

mighty hornet said:

With the loss of 15 starters, we know ONE thing that's unavoidable. LOL

Mobile, here we come!!!

Folka said:
I think it kept you out the record books, you won the SWAC but didn't set any records.

this is the right message to send^^^:xeye: as long as we beat SU we have had a good year..WOW!

PVJAGUAR said:
this is the right message to send^^^:xeye: as long as we beat SU we have had a good year..WOW!

I didnt say all that, I just stated a fact. But I guess you comprehend things the way you want too. Plus beating SU is no big deal, if you check the records, we've beaten you more than you've beaten us.

uuuum folk

They dont remember losses at SU. Thats why they are talking all this noise but was only 4-7 last year.

Get Ready said:
uuuum folk

They dont remember losses at SU. Thats why they are talking all this noise but was only 4-7 last year.

Since we still adding names and gettin hated on, I need to know if we can be ranked higher than #1.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get Ready said:
uuuum folk

You are talkin shat until yall hired Comegy and now you going to continue to run your mouth because of a PWC transfer! _ _ _! :smh: :smh:

Tigerpride said:
Since we still adding names and gettin hated on, I need to know if we can be ranked higher than #1.
According to the SWACPAGE pundits (haters) that was a bogus list to begin with. So hopefully we are about #10 now...somewhere under SU.

Jag-BR said:
You are talkin shat until yall hired Comegy and now you going to continue to run your mouth because of a PWC transfer! _ _ _! :smh: :smh:
GR hasnt said ONE damn word about a transfer except "GR hopes he does well." Thats it...that all GR has said about the OSU dude. Havent seen him...dont know him from Adam. You guys are the ones showing all this fright for nothing. For all we know, he might not even show up. Maybe yall wont be so damn scared then....sheeeesh

mighty hornet said:
talk about a classic case of leaving the gate open.
:scared::scared:

damn!

carry on....

But MH, that how they were raised. Bell was right. 99% of them don't know football.

Calling out SU when they could even .................nevermind. Oh well. Hell GR has already posted that JSU hasn't loss a game in 3 years. I don't even know why we even entertain his posts.

JR said:
But MH, that how they were raised. Bell was right. 99% of them don't know football.

Calling out SU when they could even .................nevermind. Oh well. Hell GR has already posted that JSU hasn't loss a game in 3 years. I don't even know why we even entertain his posts.
You guys can blow up stuff all you want. It wont help...aint nothing gonna help yall come September.

Yeah...GR said it. Just like you keop blaming Katrina for that piss poor peace of garbage SU hit the field with last year. Katrina aint had NOTHING to do with your lack of talent. Geography aint my strong suit...but GR believes that Nicholls State is closer to N.O. than SU and they managed....LSU came out pretty good...hell we didnt even use that excuse when we had to go play Hampton after not being able to practice for days because of the storm.

Have some pride is all GR is saying.....HAVE SOME DAMN PRIDE.

Get Ready said:
You guys can blow up stuff all you want. It wont help...aint nothing gonna help yall come September.

Yeah...GR said it. Just like you keop blaming Katrina for that piss poor peace of garbage SU hit the field with last year. Katrina aint had NOTHING to do with your lack of talent. Geography aint my strong suit...but GR believes that Nicholls State is closer to N.O. than SU and they managed....LSU came out pretty good...hell we didnt even use that excuse when we had to go play Hampton after not being able to practice for days because of the storm.

Have some pride is all GR is saying.....HAVE SOME DAMN PRIDE.

GR those schools didn't cancel any games. Believe what you want. Just like the strike shortened NFL and NBA seasons didn't mean anything either. sheesh. Know some damn sports and think for 1 Fing time in your life. That pitiful team of yours couldn't do isht with SU last year. Don't let that score fool you. It was 20-7 until the last minutes in the 4th quarter. Neither team played worth a isht and yours played worse.
Just prepare to get that arse whooped in Jackson. You would think Comegy was God Almighty. Yall might finally beat PB and PV with his help. Other than that. You are still rebuilding. Believe that homeboy. Now sit your arse down somewhere and get ready to disapear like you always do in the Fall. This don't make no damn sense.Stop trying to dog SU out. Your school is the one with no damn SWAC titles since 96. There is a reason for that. Now go figure that out and stop worrying about SU supposed talentless, non coached, cant recruit team.

No wonder Bama State whoops yall arse all the time.Too busy worrying about Southern. Damn shame.:shame: JR has spoken. Don't post no more stupid ist today GR. I mean it.:mrt:

BTW, Moderators move this to the SMACK BOARD. It bout to get ugly up in here. The gloves are off dammitt.

JR said:
GR those schools didn't cancel any games. Believe what you want. Just like the strike shortened NFL and NBA seasons didn't mean anything either. sheesh. Know some damn sports and think for 1 Fing time in your life. That pitiful team of yours couldn't do isht with SU last year. Don't let that score fool you. It was 20-7 until the last minutes in the 4th quarter. Neither team played worth a isht and yours played worse.
Just prepare to get that arse whooped in Jackson. You would think Comegy was God Almighty. Yall might finally beat PB and PV with his help. Other than that. You are still rebuilding. Believe that homeboy. Now sit your arse down somewhere and get ready to disapear like you always do in the Fall. This don't make no damn sense.Stop trying to dog SU out. Your school is the one with no damn SWAC titles since 96. There is a reason for that. Now go figure that out and stop worrying about SU supposed talentless, non coached, cant recruit team.

No wonder Bama State whoops yall arse all the time.Too busy worrying about Southern. Damn shame.:shame: JR has spoken. Don't post no more stupid ist today GR. I mean it.:mrt:

BTW, Moderators move this to the SMACK BOARD. It bout to get ugly up in here. The gloves are off dammitt.

Why are you arguing with GR? He said in 2003 jsu could win 7 games on talent alone. LMAO!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JR said:

JR, unless your team improves greatly, you won't score 7 points this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back