Ja Morant

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm so sick of his ghetto dumb ass he know damn well there is no comparison because of his past behavior!

That is why you don't entertain guys like that.

If Cade Cunningham had done it-nobody would say anything.

There is a difference when you actually wave a gun around in some attempt to be accepted by a certain faction.

And Ja knows he need to STFU. 10-22 Grizzlies is what he needs to worry about.

He makes dumb decisions and lacks critical thinking skills and yall play into that shit because whataboutism.
Pointing out how white people are perceived differently engaged in similar behavior as black people isn't whataboutism. It's highlighting how white supremacy and black respectability politics works.

It's whatabourism. If any other NBA player not named Ja Morant did the dance no one would have said anything either. Plenty of NFL players do the dance and no one bats an eye. He specifically posted the white kid to make himself look like more of the victim. He is one of the biggest stars in the NBA, gor suspended TWICE for flashing guns, celebrates a win by doing a dance acting like he's shooting guns, in a world that ain't never been fair to black men and then wonders why people are talking about it. Again dumb and lacks critical thinking skills.

It's whatabourism. If any other NBA player not named Ja Morant did the dance no one would have said anything either. Plenty of NFL players do the dance and no one bats an eye. He specifically posted the white kid to make himself look like more of the victim. He is one of the biggest stars in the NBA, gor suspended TWICE for flashing guns, celebrates a win by doing a dance acting like he's shooting guns, in a world that ain't never been fair to black men and then wonders why people are talking about it. Again dumb and lacks critical thinking skills.
How can you recognize the world ain't fair to black people and then say something like this?

The world not being fair to black men doesn't mean he doesn't make dumb decisions and lack critical thinking skills. Prior actions can lead to loss of privilege and the benefit of a doubt. Common sense should tell him man I probably should stay away from gun shit publicly because it's already cost me 25 games. I can't imagine he doesn't have elders in his ear like yo man chill. Y'all try to ignore the fact that he just lost 7 mil because of gun shit. Y'all aren't concerned about ACCOUNTABILITY because what about... He needs to own his shit. He's not a 5 year old that lacks impulse control. Also THIS IS FRIGGIN BARSTOOL SPORTS. it's a pos site with a pos owner. Y'all are wild. Be better.

Last edited:
The world not being fair to black men doesn't mean he doesn't make dumb decisions and lack critical thinking skills. Prior actions can lead to loss of privilege and the benefit of a doubt. Common sense should tell him man I probably should stay away from gun shit publicly because it's already cost me 25 games. I can't imagine he doesn't have elders in his ear like yo man chill. Y'all try to ignore the fact that he just lost 7 mil because of gun shit. Y'all aren't concerned about ACCOUNTABILITY because what about... He needs to own his shit. He's not a 5 year old that lacks impulse control. Y'all are wild.
Ja was holding a gun in a private club and then in a car with his friend. Both instances were not illegal. He didn't fire the weapon or even threaten anyone with it. So, what did he need to be held accountable for?

If Ja would have shown himself with weapons killing animals or posing with them LIKE SOME WHITE POLITICIANS DO on social media, nobody would have given a shit. (the responses to this thread indicate that). But a black person showing a weapon in a private club or listening to rap music with your friends is when the pearl-clutching begins. We know why that is.

I'm not arguing whether he should have been suspended or not. You can do that by yourself. That doesn't change the fact that it happened twice and cost him almost 8 million dollars. That's why people reacted to him doing his little dance less than a week after getting back on the court. Full stop. Stop playing in people's faces.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back