Ja Morant

Dudes who are really from the streets typically want to get out...this man isn't even from this type of environment, and seemingly wants to be a part of it. I think a lot of guys go through these phases, but it doesn't make it any less idiotic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That man really had me pissed. You got way to much to lose as a black man to act this dumb. I don't understand it at all.
One cannot take it personally because it's his reflection on himself, his character, his moral compass, AND it was singly his choice to author his own outcome.

Hope he matures and learns a LOT from all of it. He should have attended an HBCU so he wouldn't be wildin' out like that. lol *shameless plug*

Dudes who are really from the streets typically want to get out...this man isn't even from this type of environment, and seemingly wants to be a part of it. I think a lot of guys go through these phases, but it doesn't make it any less idiotic.

Well can you blame him??? Look at how it's propped up as great despite everything negative.

We complain about it but how many time is it defended?

How many nice black men who have legit everything and do RIGHT get called all sorts of lame and coons by the very same black community that claims to be tired of thug life?
We keep hearing society claim they are tired of thugs but they are practicing what they are preaching.

I echo what most are saying

Dude comes from a stable 2 parent environment so him pretending to be some street guy is just idiotic. He probably can get 2 max contracts (potential $350-$400+ million) so to throw it all way trying to be something he ain't is just something most won't get. As Jalen Rose said, his father needs to be his father and not his homie. That and he needs to re-evaluate his circle

P.S. Valley offered his sister in basketball so playing in Itta Bena might be the best move for her out of the spotlight

Ja better be glad Boss Stern isn't around.

The NBA is the feds — Carmelo Anthony
wrestlemania vi wrestling GIF by WWE

One cannot take it personally because it's his reflection on himself, his character, his moral compass, AND it was singly his choice to author his own outcome.

Hope he matures and learns a LOT from all of it. He should have attended an HBCU so he wouldn't be wildin' out like that. lol *shameless plug*

I don't know...if we are honest, we have ALOT of suburban,middle class, wannabe thugs running around HBCUs.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We got some real thugs too. Not just fake. Buddy across the hall from me Freshmen year legit got out of jail and moved into the dorm the same day. They shaved his head and he had the hair in a plastic bag. We called him "the real ed." He was cool as sh!t though.

White folks are buying guns and training every day to end the lives of black men, and our dumb azzes still out here plotting to kill and destroy each other. I swear some of us are truly a hinderance to the progress of our society in the black community.

Back