Issues with fans storming the court

After watching the last two minutes of the game the only thing new I noticed is #2 for Southern has a big ass hole in his jersey. LMAO!

Smack aside ...

This whole storming of the court thing for regular season wins is getting a bit out of hand nationwide. It's going to take some players getting injured and lawsuits popping off to make the schools cut down on it.

Very well said. I think we all agree that fans storming the court and potentially coming in contact with players is a potentially combustible situation. I am sure that JSU will take steps to ensure that things like what happened the other night don't happen again!
To be honest while watching the game I was uncomfortable with our fans standing that close to the court. Fortunately nothing serious occurred following the act although I do remember the guys calling the game stating that there was some kind of altercation that occurred courtside after the fans came onto the court but the cameras did not pan to that event.

Exactly SU LOST THE GAME,,,, STOP BEING PISSED ABOUT IT.. I MEAN DAMN.. YALL LOST YALL LOST, I AM SU FAN.. BUT DAMN..

What we need to be worried about FINISHING A GAME...

My Sentiments exactly. This game is done. We got a game with sTu friday and yall got PB.

Very well said. I think we all agree that fans storming the court and potentially coming in contact with players is a potentially combustible situation. I am sure that JSU will take steps to ensure that things like what happened the other night don't happen again!
To be honest while watching the game I was uncomfortable with our fans standing that close to the court. Fortunately nothing serious occurred following the act although I do remember the guys calling the game stating that there was some kind of altercation that occurred courtside after the fans came onto the court but the cameras did not pan to that event.
Very good post. That's all folks are saying.

I'm all for fan excitement and loud gyms. I just don't like this new trend of folks storming the court just because they won. Now if it's like in March before the conference tournament and the game decided the regular season title...cool..storm the court. If it's the game to go perfect in conference play...cool...

But really, a lot of things could go wrong when fans/students storm the court. I'm just glad nothing has happened to do date.

They need to put some type of barrier at that end of the court where the students gather. Last Saturday when they played Alcorn the PA announcer had to tell the students they were to close to the court move back. It was all good but just too close. The students were having a good time which I was gald to see just too close.

They need to put some type of barrier at that end of the court where the students gather. Last Saturday when they played Alcorn the PA announcer had to tell the students they were to close to the court move back. It was all good but just too close. The students were having a good time which I was gald to see just too close.

I'm gonna send an email to our AD about that! After someone posted after our game against PV that the student pep section was good but out of sight, I email him near the end of our next game after I finally saw them on the livestream behind the cheerleaders and suggested that they should be positioned on the opposite side of the court from the opposing team. I got an immediate response from him that they were working on some things in that nature. This time I will suggest that they cheer from the same general area....but in the stands! lol!

I just saw another angle of this game. The cheerleaders and fans were all in our players face talking noise!! Smh!! This really could've gotten ugly! Dang j st y'all know how to make us feel special!! Beating Southern is huge for yall!!

I just saw another angle of this game. The cheerleaders and fans were all in our players face talking noise!! Smh!! This really could've gotten ugly! Dang j st y'all know how to make us feel special!! Beating Southern is huge for yall!!

Did you know your players started it? Only to find out that we'd finish. We ain't these other schools. The only reason it was huge was because we came back on yall big time and won. Obviously you didn't know that lol.

It wasn't hugh but it is always sweet! Just doing our part to make the world a better place! lol !

Did you know your players started it? Only to find out that we'd finish. We ain't these other schools. The only reason it was huge was because we came back on yall big time and won. Obviously you didn't know that lol.
I'll revisit this comment after the swac tournament.

SU didn't start nothing. A player talking to the crowd telling them to hush is not getting in a players face on the court, yelling lol. Players tell crowds to hush , and holdup the 3 sign after a made three, at every level of basketball.

Back