Issues with fans storming the court

Dude said SU players were showing restraint LMAO. Wasn't these the same players who were acting like wild animals on the bench and taunting the JSU fans when they were up 15? FOH!! The Southern players were not showing restraint that's just the look you have when you've been humbled. Just like when a dog gets his ass kicked he walks away with his tail tucked. LOL @JROCK

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU didn't start nothing. A player talking to the crowd telling them to hush is not getting in a players face on the court, yelling lol. Players tell crowds to hush , and holdup the 3 sign after a made three, at every level of basketball.

LOL... sure bro. I see you like making things hard on yourself all the time so I'll let you have it. That "L" really did hurt yo soul huh?

Dude said SU players were showing restraint LMAO. Wasn't these the same players who were acting like wild animals on the bench and taunting the JSU fans when they were up 15? FOH!! The Southern players were not showing restraint that's just the look you have when you've been humbled. Just like when a dog gets his ass kicked he walks away with his tail tucked. LOL @JROCK
Show me one team that doesn't throw up 3's and such. Ann y'all tripping lmao.

On one hand, I want to agree with the court storming in that it could become an issue (particularly in the bigger arenas)...

BUT at the same time it happens so rarely in the SWAC. Plus it's the intimacy of the SWAC gyms, the bands cranking and the fans all in your ears 5 feet is what makes the SWAC the SWAC. I would be worried more about fans getting under a player's skin and making him swing before court storming

GW shots get a pass from me (especially in the case of rivalry games or like the video below)

Dude said SU players were showing restraint LMAO. Wasn't these the same players who were acting like wild animals on the bench and taunting the JSU fans when they were up 15? FOH!! @JROCK

5670270.jpg

I have no problem with storming the court, but JSU students were out of line. Buddy is in the handshake line...beyond disrespectful.

Then you see JSU players tryna tells fans and cheerleaders to get off the court...that's a problem.

No issue with storming the court, but don't get in the other teams face or risk getting a technical foul. We stormed the court when I was a student a FAMU(I'll post video later). FAMU students also stormed the court this past Monday after we hit a buzzer beater in Double OT...so I'm fine with storming the court

Ohhhhh...so SU players were taunting the fans? Well in that case...lol

On one hand, I want to agree with the court storming in that it could become an issue (particularly in the bigger arenas)...

BUT at the same time it happens so rarely in the SWAC. Plus it's the intimacy of the SWAC gyms, the bands cranking and the fans all in your ears 5 feet is what makes the SWAC the SWAC. I would be worried more about fans getting under a player's skin and making him swing before court storming

GW shots get a pass from me (especially in the case of rivalry games or like the video below)

Man, why'd you have to bring that game up. :(

Every Freshmen at JSU takes a pledge to hate SU. Brings tears to my eyes to see the tradition lives on.

Somebody gone get whipped on the court one of these days though lol

Every Freshmen at JSU takes a pledge to hate SU. Brings tears to my eyes to see the tradition lives on.

Somebody gone get whipped on the court one of these days though lol

LOL. You right. Old boy from JSU going thru the line should have got a lil' "touch up" to get his mind right. LOL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Ain't no such thing as disrespectful when playing SU. If you ask me, everything that went on was very respectful regarding how much we hate those BR folk. Don't talk ish in someone else's home knowing how much they hate you and expect to get treated like royalty. They got what they deserve. Lol. Now can we move on?

Hey, JSU y'all should consider hiring a couple of these guys from down the street from us here in 3rd Ward (once they get by their little legal "indictment"):

Lol real talk though. Buddy did deserve a quick jab for running up through a line like that. Had that been a football game, he would have taken a massive L.
Yeah I was thinking that. If he had run onto a football field doing that he would have gotten laid the F out.

Back