Issues with fans storming the court

So since you asked for it...

I agree with the statement about SU players. Woulda been a bad night if they woulda tried gettin ignant wit all them kids. Atleast then yalls band woulda had a plethora of names to make on the field this season from being in the hospital. Oh well. As my man said "In yo face!!"

I wonder what would a Aaron Bates or Smylie would have done to in your face guy back in the day?

When tsu and pv played or it was tsu and somebody else . Fans stormed the court and one ref called a tech. Im not saying we would have made our free throws because we didnt and we attempted more. Game should have never came down to a fluke glass 3 pointer anyway. We did it to ourselves

Smack aside ...

This whole storming of the court thing for regular season wins is getting a bit out of hand nationwide. It's going to take some players getting injured and lawsuits popping off to make the schools cut down on it.

thumb.php

You know damn well had that been a fan (especially an SU or PV fan) running up to TxSU players (who probably would have did more than just push the guy) you would have a different opinion.
Yep. Did y'all see the cheerleaders later in the clip.

Back