Inside SU's football camp

But why y'all let him go after his last game against Southern
Because he didn't win the championship for the second straight year even though he had better talent both years. su did no more than PB did against us in the final minutes of the game.

Yeh. Dez & that P dude are one. I am...bewildered.

Sorry Dez lol. But look at your boy cuttin' up. I guess he wants you to prove yourself.
Naw I'll remain THE IMPOSTER to him. I love all my Swac siblings!! I don't have to prove nothing to he or she. I don't even know this person. Smh. Plus I kinda like the name THE IMPOSTER yea that sounds cool!! Thanks SUfagtillidie!!

Because he didn't win the championship for the second straight year even though he had better talent both years. su did no more than PB did against us in the final minutes of the game.

Again you make it too easy. Bottom line, son, with regards to the SWAC title games in 2012 and 2013 ya'll didn't win, whether it was in regulation or 2 OT's.

Deal with it. Ya'll just weren't that good then, and I think the same will be for you guys this year.

Comegy had a winning record against su. Carry on.....

...and Worm has a winning record against jSU. Now if memory serves me correctly, your precious Comegy is coaching where???

Again carry on.

Naw I'll remain THE IMPOSTER to him. I love all my Swac siblings!! I don't have to prove nothing to he or she. I don't even know this person. Smh. Plus I kinda like the name THE IMPOSTER yea that sounds cool!! Thanks SUfagtillidie!!
Admire your drive mane but you gotsta' chill on the namecalling though. The mods here don't take too kind to that on the sports board. Just an fyi.

Oh, I forgot. I could've just said this to myself, according to jagtilhedead. He's paranoid & we got him where we want him dez. He's going out of his homering mind lol.

Admire your drive mane but you gotsta' chill on the namecalling though. The mods here don't take too kind to that on the sports board. Just an fyi.

Oh, I forgot. I could've just said this to myself, according to jagtilhedead. He's paranoid & we got him where we want him dez. He's going out of his homering mind lol.
It's an even trade, he call me a name I called him a name. The difference is I'm not a fag!! I like the name THE IMPOSTER! I know I'm a true Southern Jaguar the difference is in he or she mind I can't speak highly about another school Smh, but yet and still everybody given praise to PV new facilities Smh. That's y I called him a fag because he thought I was a weak one like a faggot but he will find out quickly if I drop the soap I don't pick it up u dig.

It's an even trade, he call me a name I called him a name. The difference is I'm not a fag!! I like the name THE IMPOSTER! I know I'm a true Southern Jaguar the difference is in he or she mind I can't speak highly about another school Smh, but yet and still everybody given praise to PV new facilities Smh. That's y I called him a fag because he thought I was a weak one like a faggot but he will find out quickly if I drop the soap I don't pick it up u dig.
Calm down bruh. All of us understand.

My only advise is just keep it civil, if possible. Enjoy your perspective(s) & certainly don't want you to get what jagtilhedead got me, a ban from the site for a year :( . I'm tempted to ask the fellow panthers if we can grant you access to our private area since we have a common adversary lol.

jagtilyoudead, I see what you are trying to do to dez and I will not stand for this shit. My kung fu is stronger now that I had a yr to learn from Bow Meins so I've mastered crane, tiger, drunken monkey, & jaguar styles lol.

Whether you like it or not, dez is a jag. Period.

Calm down bruh. All of us understand.

My only advise is just keep it civil, if possible. Enjoy your perspective(s) & certainly don't want you to get what jagtilhedead got me, a ban from the site for a year :( . I'm tempted to ask the fellow panthers if we can grant you access to our private area since we have a common adversary lol.
Cool!! I'm good over here. I like PV and when we play y'all this year save me a plate.

jagtilyoudead, I see what you are trying to do to dez and I will not stand for this shit. My kung fu is stronger now that I had a yr to learn from Bow Meins so I've mastered crane, tiger, drunken monkey, & jaguar styles lol.

Whether you like it or not, dez is a jag. Period.
Don't give him no credit.

You are funny lmao. I didn't get you banned Panthro, you got yourself banned. I never called you a name. Tell your alias the same thing lol.

You are funny lmao. I didn't get you banned Panthro, you got yourself banned. I never called you a name. Tell your alias the same thing lol.
Errrrrr.... Who is Panthro? I'm...bewildered.

And from what I recalled, you called dez imposter. How would you like it if he called you a jag imposter, knowing how much you support your school. I don't know him but I've certainly enjoyed his postings.

And from what I recalled, you called dez imposter. How would you like it if he called you a jag imposter, knowing how much you support your school. I don't know him but I've certainly enjoyed his postings.
Brother I appreciate it. That's why when Southern play every school in the Swac or Meac the women enjoy me too. To my brother from another school I thank you Bewildered.

LOL at bewildered engaging in divide and conquer tactics. The rookie young one fell for it hookline and sinker.

Don't have one against "Worm" Comegy vs. Worm 1-3 or 1-2 either way it's a losing one.
You guys brought up Comegy's name, so I brought up his overall record, which is a winning record against su.
The only JSU coaches who don't have winning records against su since the '80's is james b*ll and Harold Jackson and they both were obviously terrible coaches and why? Because they lost to the likes of AAMU, Valley and Pine Bluff.

You guys brought up Comegy's name, so I brought up his overall record, which is a winning record against su.
The only JSU coaches who don't have winning records against su since the '80's is james b*ll and Harold Jackson and they both were obviously terrible coaches and why? Because they lost to the likes of AAMU, Valley and Pine Bluff.
If I'm not mistaken but, Odums name was brought up first. Talking about he can't coach. But he has a winning record against you guys. Won his 1st Championship against you guys. Plus, against Comegy. Soooo don't say nothing about a coach who has killed y'all.

If I'm not mistaken but, Odums name was brought up first. Talking about he can't coach. But he has a winning record against you guys. Won his 1st Championship against you guys. Plus, against Comegy. Soooo don't say nothing about a coach who has killed y'all.
Odoms name was brought up because the thread is about su just in case you forgot. Then somebody got mad and brought up Comegy. lol.

Back