Inside SU's football camp

Video was on point. I enjoyed all of the video spotlights.

Salute to those men, I would hope other schools get on board and do the same, I been said we need our own media/spotlight.

I hope that they keep doing these type of videos throughout the season.

I mean as you being a J-State Fan, I think you shouldn't say anything about coaching. I mean his first win as an Interim was to J-State. After you guys was like SU wasn't going to beat you while losing to Valley the previous week before that. But aye, only school that has Odums number is Alcorn.

But Edge has taken the production to a new level. Started off in the stands filming the band, to now doing production for the school. He has continued to produce countless of great videos. From the camera, to the drone. He has put in countless hours of work. I watched him from the bottom. Perry on the other hand, has become one of the best informational guys I have ever seen to represent a school. He is always at games, working hard at school, and doing others things like highlights for SU. These two together have became to me the best HBCU Production Team for the Past 2 or 3 years. I know they will continue to bring SU current students, Alumni, SUpporters, Staff, and the HBCU World on what is going on "On The Yard".
What does a production crew have to do with how bad Odoms coaches defense? Nothing.

What does a production crew have to do with how bad Odoms coaches defense? Nothing.
Being that we are talking about the video at hand, I mean why not talk about the production of it. But, if Odums coaches bad defense, explain why yall dont have a winning record against his defense? I mean his defense did beat JSU in the SWAC Championship in 2003. We not going to bring that up. Would have never went into overtime if the ref wouldn't have allowed of your receivers to push off for a TD before Halftime. LOL dont think I forgot about that one.

Being that we are talking about the video at hand, I mean why not talk about the production of it. But, if Odums coaches bad defense, explain why yall dont have a winning record against his defense? I mean his defense did beat JSU in the SWAC Championship in 2003. We not going to bring that up. Would have never went into overtime if the ref wouldn't have allowed of your receivers to push off for a TD before Halftime. LOL dont think I forgot about that one.
2013 not 2003

I mean as you being a J-State Fan, I think you shouldn't say anything about coaching. I mean his first win as an Interim was to J-State. After you guys was like SU wasn't going to beat you while losing to Valley the previous week before that. But aye, only school that has Odums number is Alcorn.

Nail on the head. I think jayrob just asks to get capped on sometimes. He's a glutton for e-punishment.

Damn good production there. Also a damn shame it has to be done for free.

If I'm not mistaken, Garrett (I think that's his name) is on the SU staff. He was 2 years ahead of my daughter and was hired as soon as he walked across the stage in his cap & gown. His videos and SU documentaries have really put Southern out on the nationwide stage; SU was very smart to hire him.

Man I wish Edge was a JSU Grad his stuff is on the another level. He's a good one! Been watching his work he is getting better every year...

Loved the video.

Only thing missing was the baritone voice of John Facenda "The Voice of God" from the old-school NFL Films joints

Back