Inside SU's football camp

*sprinting in this thread to read and see what's what since a lot of Jags have gone mute this summer*

Man jagtiludead y'all need to just go on and let me in the Jag forum mane. I ain't gonna' tell nobody what I saw/read.

:(

*sprinting in this thread to read and see what's what since a lot of Jags have gone mute this summer*

Man jagtiludead y'all need to just go on and let me in the Jag forum mane. I ain't gonna' tell nobody what I saw/read.

:(
Nothing to hide. SU basically returned the entire team, 10 starters on offense and 8 defense(plus 4 DB's that were starters before being ineligible last year). We ready.

That's next level great directing and producing, Jags. I've seen here how so many have teased about coach Odums and I don't quite understand that. As a competitor, one cannot help but have admiration and respect for a great coach when one sees/hears and he is a great coach one would want to go into battle w/. Y'all have a lot to be proud of, Jags. I know the expectancy bar is high for you all since Pete and his staffers made you all untouchable during a whole decade but do know that this is one panther who thinks a hell of a lot of coach Odums (and his staff).

Nothing to hide. SU basically returned the entire team, 10 starters on offense and 8 defense(plus 4 DB's that were starters before being ineligible last year). We ready.

That's why a lot of us in the SWAC started revamping their defense like crazy (see Grambling St's 20+ txfers and how a majority of them are defensive guys).

JR, you know I ain't never got faith in SU. lol

You should as many times we have beat JSU with Worm as the HC. LOL. You got one lucky win against him. Still mad Dray short armed that throw to a wide open WR for the win. But the rematch was sooooo sweet.

But besides all that. Worm is in a contract year. He has 2 left on his existing deal. You know he is going to not be messing around with mofos. Why you think he fired himself from being the DC. LOL.

If there is ONE dominant team in the SWAC this fall, I'm not seeing it. I wouldn't be surprised if the SWAC W rep doesn't win the division w/ 1-2 losses.

You should as many times we have beat JSU with Worm as the HC. LOL. You got one lucky win against him. Still mad Dray short armed that throw to a wide open WR for the win. But the rematch was sooooo sweet.

But besides all that. Worm is in a contract year. He has 2 left on his existing deal. You know he is going to not be messing around with mofos. Why you think he fired himself from being the DC. LOL.
Cause he knew he couldn't coach defense worth a darn.

Cause he knew he couldn't coach defense worth a darn.
I mean as you being a J-State Fan, I think you shouldn't say anything about coaching. I mean his first win as an Interim was to J-State. After you guys was like SU wasn't going to beat you while losing to Valley the previous week before that. But aye, only school that has Odums number is Alcorn.

But Edge has taken the production to a new level. Started off in the stands filming the band, to now doing production for the school. He has continued to produce countless of great videos. From the camera, to the drone. He has put in countless hours of work. I watched him from the bottom. Perry on the other hand, has become one of the best informational guys I have ever seen to represent a school. He is always at games, working hard at school, and doing others things like highlights for SU. These two together have became to me the best HBCU Production Team for the Past 2 or 3 years. I know they will continue to bring SU current students, Alumni, SUpporters, Staff, and the HBCU World on what is going on "On The Yard".

Back