Has The Atlanta Classic Chosen The Two Teams Yet?

Sting and MH, we all know that. So WTF BH is talking bout?

I know he keeps throwing the HBCU National Champion thing around ... and yes that's a good thing. However, that don't mean (bleep) if Team B can put more asses in the seats than your defending champion ... especially when Team B is way closer in distance and historical presence in the town the game is in.

Sting and MH, we all know that. So WTF BH is talking bout?

I know he keeps throwing the HBCU National Champion thing around ... and yes that's a good thing. However, that don't mean (bleep) if Team B can put more asses in the seats than your defending champion ... especially when Team B is way closer in distance and historical presence in the town the game is in.
He just wants Alcorn to play in a big game and figures that since Tenn State and FAMU won't be in the ATL that Alcorn would be able to slide in that position. People who attend HBCU games don't really care about who was the previous HBCU National Champion. They mainly come to have a good time and promoters are looking for those a lot of those people to attend their games.

I don't see a major difference in AlaState or Alcorn. Both bands are ranked about the same(low) so that kills that draw and while Alabama State might have more alums in the area and is certainly closer, I would consider Alcorn more of a football school. So when it evens out, I think the draw would be about the same. How about this... move the Alcorn-BAMA State game to ATL... case closed. :)

Oh no Jag, guess which MEAC School ironically has an open date on September 26, 2015 and from what it looks like a "disposable" opponent to start the season LMAO.

I'll give you a hint: the Head Coach would love to kick Grambling's ass.

We have a full schedule for 2015. That isn't an option.

Ž
I don't see a major difference in AlaState or Alcorn. Both bands are ranked about the same(low) so that kills that draw and while Alabama State might have more alums in the area and is certainly closer, I would consider Alcorn more of a football school. So when it evens out, I think the draw would be about the same. How about this... move the Alcorn-BAMA State game to ATL... case closed. :)

Nah, we want the Braves in Montgomery after that butt whipping they put on us in Lorman.

Back