Grambling vs Texas Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat UAPB, we are going to take 30k to Birmingham.

358162433.jpg

I didn't see it, but it would have helped to get that call. But that's all part of the deal, missed calls, turnovers, etc, etc all part of a hard hitting game. Good win TxSU... (And I'll still call yall Charmin).

Now, where's C-Leb with that damn Snickering Hound picture...yall know it's coming!
#45 blew up the play. Dont know how yall didnt see it.

Them Texas Teams running the west now like the Bama teams control the east.

C'mon Cee Dog , get off that crown dude. Running the West?

How many trips do they have to Bham between the two of them?

I won't even ask how many championships they have between the two of them in the last combine 120 yrs, but I bet you can guess.

BTW congrats TSU, looooooooooong overdue.

I am pleasantly surprised by the humility and graciousness being displayed by the Grambling folk.

It was a hard fought game...a good crowd on hand...especially with it raining throughout the day and threatening to rain this evening.

I enjoyed every minute and lived and died a hundred times. Grambling has a very very good team. And that little fellow at quarterback is tough as nails.

Congratulations Grambling on a very very competitive and hard played game.

I certainly got my money's worth.

Don't know how Bruna Foster was injured... I think Exama got hurt when someone fell on him (probably a teammate) while making a tackle. TxSU has a solid front 7... (and speaking of 7_, that #7 of TxSU is a specimen.

Looking at the stats, Gram got beat in the areas where they beat teams....
Giving up 370 yards on the ground and over 35 minutes T.O.P.

Another rushing 2-step...Marcus Wright, 32 carries, 171 yards and a td...Arvell Nelson, 21 carries, 147 yards, 2 tds...

"MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!"

That was a good game, sTu repped for real. You got a tough defense to make up for a turnover prone QB. If that damn KJ Black had 2 legs :smh:

Another rushing 2-step...Marcus Wright, 32 carries, 171 yards and a td...Arvell Nelson, 21 carries, 147 yards, 2 tds...

"MOVE THOSE CHAINS!!!"

You are the new voice of TSU football! You had the entire crowd saying "MOVE THOSE CHAINS!" We have to get you a job at Fox! Great Job, Tyler!

Way To Go My TSU Tigers!!! GSU, now I understand a little better about your pedigree. Your humility and sportsmanship has impressed me tonight. Your legacy of winning is only surpassed by it.

Last edited:
that voice is a PV Panther......we grow them..TSU buys them...even took our financial aid director :emlaugh:

I braved the weather to watch that.....the game was lost when Cliff Exama went down....

that voice is a PV Panther......we grow them..TSU buys them...even took our financial aid director :emlaugh:

I braved the weather to watch that.....the game was lost when Cliff Exama went down....

I was telling someone that exact same thing after the game.

They do get our folks don't they........

Braved what weather......it wasn't bad to me.....although I hate I had to leave to get to work and missed the last 8:00 minutes of the game, but did get to watch the overtime period on espn3.

Good Game T-Tigers and Gram....ya'll alight...that 5'3" QB is kinda quick...I just don't understand how the Commiss just stood there and allow him to stand on the footstool to make his passes!:lol:

P.S. Hey Gram ya'll didn't believe me when I said at the beginning of the second half that it was time for ya'll to fall on the sword!:smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back