Grambling vs Texas Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAME OVER!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Man, they stuff that run play... I might would have tried Carrothers on a roll out, but I ain't questioning giving it to Warren. Time to regroup and get at them jags.

They man handled Gram the entire game. Nelson was himself for the first half. The refs gave Gram 10 points and they still got the W...Oh yeah how many players were carted off the field for Gram...

STC 60...SMH

Wow, JC is crying.... Emotional win! I'm pissed :angry: but I ain't mad.....Both teams played with gusto and TSU got the win in the end.

Great Game. Congrats tSU. Yall have the best team in the SWAC. just questionable coaching .

On that last play #45 for tSU was off sides :lol: .

They man handled Gram the entire game. Nelson was himself for the first half. The refs gave Gram 10 points and they still got the W...Oh yeah how many players were carted off the field for Gram...

STC 60...SMH
tSU is the most physical team I have seen in the SWAC in a long long time.

STC 60...SMH

Injuries are part of the game... we didn't play our style of game, but gotta give TxSU credit for that.

Gram, got dayam that young QB is for real....They played this game on the right espn channel. This was a Classic, Please let them replay this game again on TV.

Oh my God that was a ball game!

Sounded like a classic. Big ups to both teams, especially TxSU for having the heart to stay in it to win it. :tup:

Injuries are part of the game... we didn't play our style of game, but gotta give TxSU credit for that.

Biggs they have been doing it to a lot of teams this year. You guys lost some key guys in the middle tonight. Hope they heal up for the Buyou classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back