Grambling vs Texas Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL! and if UAPB can find some "umph" and beat TSU... but wait, why am I dreaming.....Go TSU! Rep the WEST!

Because dreams can and do come true! :) Again, CONGRATULATIONS TXSU! Job well done! :tup:

~Like Smoke......walks out!~

Last edited:
Gram, got dayam that young QB is for real....They played this game on the right espn channel. This was a Classic, Please let them replay this game again on TV.

Oh my God that was a ball game!

Helluva performance by TxSU...They used MB's style of football. Win the run game, time of possession and smothering defense.

Gotta give props to our Defense because those guys fought like hell despite being on the field so long. I'll say it again...that massive azz Offensive Line was brutal.

A game of "almost"... if we could have hit on some of those early deep ones (helluva close by the TxSU db's) we could have gone up and forced Nelson into being a passer. That's a hard dude to corral when he can run and scramble.

Good game...I missed most of the third quarter except the first two possessions, but it must have been a doozy. Valiant win TxSU.

They man handled Gram the entire game. Oh yeah how many players were carted off the field for Gram...

STC 60...SMH

Injuries are part of the game... we didn't play our style of game, but gotta give TxSU credit for that.

Wishing all players who didn't finish the game a speedy recovery, I counted 5 for gram who were helped off the field. I told yall, they put out at least 2-3 every game. I guess what I was trying to comminicate is that this sTu team is super physical and they initiate contact. Much respect G-men!

Biggs they have been doing it to a lot of teams this year. You guys lost some key guys in the middle tonight. Hope they heal up for the Buyou classic.

Losing Exama hurts...he's the leading tackler and high energy defender. My sister told me that we lost Bruna Foster too, he's a big hitter. Those kids need a rest period...we should be okay, it's part of the deal.

How do you throw a flag with 12 men on the field, then pick up the flag?! Will this crew be reprimanded or suspended? That was a terrible call and the play that actually decided this game.

They said there were actually 2 penalties on that play....it should have been off setting penalties and stu's ball.

You ain't lyin'! Maybe now Duer will hold these SWAC officials to the highest standards and demand credibility and professionalism from them!

He was there at the game on the sidelines watching along with some other Swac people.

Wishing all players who didn't finish the game a speedy recovery, I counted 5 for gram who were helped off the field. I told yall, they put out at least 2-3 every game. I guess what I was trying to comminicate is that this sTu team is super physical and they initiate contact. Much respect G-men!

Don't know how Bruna Foster was injured... I think Exama got hurt when someone fell on him (probably a teammate) while making a tackle. TxSU has a solid front 7... (and speaking of 7_, that #7 of TxSU is a specimen.

Uh why UAPB fans cheering for TSU? I guess yall gone roll over and let them win next week.

If I'm not mistaken UAPB has 2 conference losses, one to us and one to Bama State... If they run the table and GSU loses the Bayou Classic, it becomes a three way tie in the West (GSU, TxSU, UAPB) so PB needed Gram to lose AND/OR they just wanted to see us lose.

I'm glad i wasn't the only one that saw that!!
Great game from both teams!!! Congrats Tsu!

I didn't see it, but it would have helped to get that call. But that's all part of the deal, missed calls, turnovers, etc, etc all part of a hard hitting game. Good win TxSU... (And I'll still call yall Charmin).

Now, where's C-Leb with that damn Snickering Hound picture...yall know it's coming!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That was a difficult game to sit through...I don't drink often but I'm about to hit a few shots of crown royal black. Or else I'll never go to sleep.

Good game Gram. Exciting game...We beat UAPB, we are going to take 30k to Birmingham.

If I'm not mistaken UAPB has 2 conference losses, one to us and one to Bama State... If they run the table and GSU loses the Bayou Classic, it becomes a three way tie in the West (GSU, TxSU, UAPB) so PB needed Gram to lose AND/OR they just wanted to see us lose.
Wow, that scenario never even crossed my mind...

No they have 3, they lost to PV, Alabama St & Grambling. So they is only 1 scenerio out there.
stu owns their own way to the SCG, win against PB and they are in. Lose against PB and hope SU beats gsu for a tie and they own the head to head.

We have lost control of our destiny. Now we have to root for Peanut Butter, plus beat the Jags.

I didn't see it, but it would have helped to get that call. But that's all part of the deal, missed calls, turnovers, etc, etc all part of a hard hitting game. Good win TxSU... (And I'll still call yall Charmin).
Yep that's why you put your opponent away early AND don't let 'em back in da damn game! Then all of those missed calls will be of no effect whatsoever.... :smh:

No c&%n ball tonight. Good ole fashioned hard played SWAC game right there!
:tup:

We have lost control of our destiny. Now we have to root for Peanut Butter, plus beat the Jags.

That's all well and good, and I'll take the UAPB win over them to put us back in it... But my concern is that we "coached" poorly in terms of never getting an offensive rhythm. You don't lose a 2 td lead late in the second half.

That's all well and good, and I'll take the UAPB win over them to put us back in it... But my concern is that we "coached" poorly in terms of never getting an offensive rhythm. You don't lose a 2 td lead late in the second half.

Yea, the pass plays that were called were just so damn suspect.... I mean on our very first possession of the game Warren gets a nice run.... And then we start chunking the ball all over da d@mn field... I still don't get that part...

At any rate.... Gone on and make history TSU... Get you a SWAC championship....

Good game TSU. I picked yall to win, so pay me my money. This means that every team has lost a game now that GSU couldn't pull it off.

Just booked my trip to Texas-Ham, ~snicker~, no hotel yet but my face will be in the place. Not looking past you P.B. but got to get while getting is good. South West $104.00 each way. Still came out to be nearly a G though, wifey and kids coming too. :happydance: The last time sTu was in this situation I wasn't even born so I don't care what it costs.."it's only Money" This is History!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back