Ex Ohio State RB headed to JSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SONNY said:
naw this just happened when I started FRYING the STAnkers foreheads.

They are resting their season on the sholders of a weed head redshirt Running back from THE Ohio State University.....

That didn't choose to attend Annie Mae! :lol: :lol:

Best Recruitment Class in D-1AA and still building! :emlaugh:

Sonny, your diversion tactics only work in Small Talk! :emlaugh: I suggest you go back over there for entertainment purposes! :wavey:

Only JSU can create a thread to get this much attention! :lmao: :lmao:

coldsweat said:
That didn't choose to attend Annie Mae! :lol: :lol:

Best Recruitment Class in D-1AA and still building! :emlaugh:

Sonny, your diversion tactics only work in Small Talk! :emlaugh: I suggest you go back over there for entertainment purposes! :wavey:

Only JSU can create a thread to get this much attention! :lmao: :lmao:

Football season cant get here soon enough. I just hope some of the STankers dont start editing post when that 1st game comes around.

JSU is the laughing stock of the SWAC. Get the CLOCKS ready.

SONNY said:
You need to, then maybe that number will be above your wins in the last 3 seasons.

We leave those accomplishments to the lowly teams who can only beat us when we are down....like Annie Mae. We are about the change the story on your azz...after you get out of that limo, we gonna waitin on you in that hotel room.

Rape scene....send help!!

Tigerpride said:
We leave those accomplishments to the lowly teams who can only beat us when we are down....like Annie Mae. We are about the change the story on your azz...after you get out of that limo, we gonna waitin on you in that hotel room.

Rape scene....send help!!

Tell that to UAPB.

:lol:

Get Ready said:
Wow

You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well."
ummm, when have you EVER said that about a player going to another school????

LMAO@you jsue folks for trying to play the victim role. The "they hate us" role
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
ummm, when have you EVER said that about a player going to another school????

LMAO@you jsue folks for trying to play the victim role. The "they hate us" role
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude, how many other transfer topics make it to 100 posts in two hours....sheesh.

HBCUs said:
95 replies overnight. What the hell did I miss???
Dude....dont go back and read it. The level of animosity is at an all time high. The guy reported a kid was coming and lawd ham mercy....you woulda thought the SWAC office handed us the title. WE got all the Smalltalk dudes over here hating and everything.

Tigerpride said:
Dude, how many other transfer topics make it to 100 posts in two hours....sheesh.
mainly because folks from other schools aint so misguided as to automatically think that the ice from a pwc is colder.

Bama State got "the newcomer of the year" and we didnt bat an eye. We get some scrubb from OSU and 120 post as soon as everyone got to the office. Damn....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get Ready said:
Bama State got "the newcomer of the year" and we didnt bat an eye.
You aint gotta lie man. When that newcomer of the year listing was posted, you were crying about it. you even co-signed beans and attempted to diss the magazine that rated it. That was just yesterday.
:smh:

but now today, you post this foolishness, "You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well."

where was this meek, humble "congratulations and hope he does well" yesterday??????

like I say, victim role!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

mighty hornet said:
You aint gotta lie man. When that newcomer of the year listing was posted, you were crying about it. you even co-signed beans and attempted to diss the magazine that rated it. That was just yesterday.
:smh:

but now today, you post this foolishness, "You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well."

where was this meek, humble "congratulations and hope he does well" yesterday??????

like I say, victim role!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Uuuuuh dude

For the millinonth time, YOUR DIVERSIONS DONT WORK ON ME.

Get Ready said:
Wow

You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well." But then again, this is a JSU kid. This is so sad.

GR thought this was the ass kissing board. But not when it comes to JSU huh? A kid from JSU gets shot...yall laugh....A coach dies, yall make jokes. Why come we dont get the same ass kissing everyone else does? (play sad Incredible Hulk music here) ...In the words of Roberta Flack and Donnie Hathaway....WHERE IS THE LOVE? :lol:

LOL. GR, I tried to give yall a little bit. But you didn't want it. You started off on your anti Big 10 tangent.

So sad. Hey, let's start another thread.:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

PVJAGUAR said:
no hate at all on JSU. you guys are just easy bait right now...I wanna see you all make it..but when another SWAC school was doing this same getting players from PWC you guys from JACKTOWN cried foul...so now you guys are the broken wheel on the wagon and trying all the lowly lil tricks that the sisters of the poor have been trying...If you guys go 11-0 this season people are going to say it was expected with all the changes and trash yall talked...if your guys finish under 7-4 some of your Mafia Faitful are going to say that you all should have kept Bell...Bell is starting to make sense when he said what he said about yall not knowing jack about football! :whatever: :whatever:

I can't speak for anyone other than myself. And Mr. Tiger said from the very start James Bell couldn't coach. And I have never had anything against transfer athletes. And if we finish 7-4, I doubt anyone will be even thinking about James Bell. Good riddens to him. He's old news.

Mr. Tiger said:
I can't speak for anyone other than myself. And Mr. Tiger said from the very start James Bell couldn't coach. And I have never had anything against transfer athletes. And if we finish 7-4, I doubt anyone will be even thinking about James Bell. Good riddens to him. He's old news.
Mr. T

Let them hold on to Bell. Thats all they are going to have in about 2 months.

Mr. Tiger said:
TP aint gon like that!

:lol::lol:

mighty hornet said:
TP aint gon like that!

:lol::lol:
he!! he won't! They wanna go 12-0! :nod: :nod: Comegy can't afford a lost because the whole city is behind him, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back