Ex Ohio State RB headed to JSU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigerpride said:
uum, this is JSU you are talking about. We are not scared of Dwight Mann.
You just hold him up to be more than you are. That anything concerning him is better.
It's really _ _ _. Seriously!

JSU stop.

You are getting Ran in your own Thread.

Just like at Memorial. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I remember the coming of Kent...and we all remember how that season went...watch the response: "We beat Valley, PV, and Alcorn though!" LOL!!

Get Ready said:
All of those players are garbage besides Carter. The players from the Big Ten that actually make an impact in the NFL are the exceptions, not the rule. Those are the few exceptions. Dont make me go down the list of BIG TEN overhyped busts....you dont want me to do that (Anthony Carter aaaahhhh). Ima stop there, Kijana Carter aaaahhhhh.

Dude you are crazy. They are not exceptions. Look at the damn HOF and see how many Big 10 players are there. It is a reason OSU has players drafted every year. It is because they produce. Your Cowboys just got one in Bobby Carpenter. I can't believe you typed that. The exceptions not the rule. Please. Tell me what conference is the rule...........shole aint the SEC. They got their share of busts too. BTW, AC wasn't a bust. He produced in the NFL. Now the Penn State cats have been busts no doubt. They are our version of Florida. LOL. All I will say is look at the NFL rosters and see where they are from.

mighty hornet said:
coldie,
It aint my fault that you started the bragging in the thread, just because this guy is coming from a white school and you think their ice is colder.

Show me in my post where I SAID this guy was going to be the starter or was going to take us to the next level! :look: I'll be waiting over hea...............>

Furthermore, your hate for JSU is _ _ _! :shame: Can't believe you ignaramous' are trying to spin this entire thread into: JSU bragging once again about their recruits!

Hell, WE can't help if the WRITERS said we had the BEST recruitment class this year! Don't get mad at us! :lol: :lol:

But if you like it, I surely love it! As I stated earlier, things are really starting to go back to normal over here! :lol: :emlaugh:

Dude,

You dont understand how FN mad GR is at the Cowboys. They could have gotten their first 3 draftpicks from the free agent market. That was some sorry ass schit. GR guesses that since the picked up TO and a good OLmen, they firgured they didnt need to draft a quality player. How could they not drat the RB from Memphis.

The greatest LB in the history of OSU never played a damn down for New England (Andy Katz...). YOu dont draft LBs from OSU...they suck.

Tim Beyakabatuka
Dan Wilkerson
Anthony (the train dude from Michigan)
Every RB from Penn State

GR could go on and on....

coldsweat said:
Show me in my post where I SAID this guy was going to be the starter or was going to take us to the next level! :look: I'll be waiting over hea...............>
you aint got to wait. This is in the first post made on this thread. And you made it.

Former Ohio State running back Erik Haw has announced he will play football for Jackson State University this fall.

Haw, who has three years of eligibility remaining, picked the Tigers over UCLA, Arizona State, Rutgers and West Virginia. He will be eligible to play immediately.

JSU snags ex-Ohio State RB

The SWAC aint gon know what hit em!
:scared::scared:

look kid,
you ought to have the good sense to know that ole mh will speak the truth.
sheesh!

btw, ROTFLMAO @ that some of you jsue folks would be so misguided to think that folks actually hate jsu--- A 2-9 team, that got worked by PV!!! On national tv!!!! :smh:

don't confuse pity for hate.
:(

mighty hornet said:
btw, ROTFLMAO @ that some of you jsue folks would be so misguided to think that folks actually hate jsu--- A 2-9 team, that got worked by PV!!! On national tv!!!! :smh:

Yeah, you BAMA's hate that the BCF world has more interest in a 2-9 JSU team than two BAMA's that had better records.

We ARE...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
coldsweat said:
DUMB ARSE LEVEL: 8.5 and rising! :smh:

not knowing about your football team is DUMB..you ARSE!! People from other schools know yall bitness because yall put it out there..SWAC Football for Dummies send help!!

Wow

You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well." But then again, this is a JSU kid. This is so sad.

GR thought this was the ass kissing board. But not when it comes to JSU huh? A kid from JSU gets shot...yall laugh....A coach dies, yall make jokes. Why come we dont get the same ass kissing everyone else does? (play sad Incredible Hulk music here) ...In the words of Roberta Flack and Donnie Hathaway....WHERE IS THE LOVE? :lol:

Get Ready said:
Wow

You would think the majority of people would say, "congratualtions we hope the kid gets in school and gets his life together and does well." But then again, this is a JSU kid. This is so sad.

GR thought this was the ass kissing board. But not when it comes to JSU huh? A kid from JSU gets shot...yall laugh....A coach dies, yall make jokes. Why come we dont get the same ass kissing everyone else does? (play sad Incredible Hulk music here) ...In the words of Roberta Flack and Donnie Hathaway....WHERE IS THE LOVE? :lol:

The stuff you come up with is ABOVE CLASSIC!! LMAO!! you really want a pitty party?? :gift:

mighty hornet said:
you aint got to wait. This is in the first post made on this thread. And you made it.

:scared::scared:

look kid,
you ought to have the good sense to know that ole mh will speak the truth.
sheesh!

don't confuse pity for hate.
:(

Was he named the starter! Did I say he was the SAVIOR! :look: Dude, you may be older than me, but you're still BENEATH me! :smh:

What was the last SWAC Championship game JSU has been in?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

:confused:

coldsweat said:
Was he named the starter! Did I say he was the SAVIOR! :look: Dude, you may be older than me, but you're still BENEATH me! :smh:

Denial Level: 8.5 and rising :retard:

i knew JSU season was in shambles last year when they blessed themselves as the new Valley Delta Devil Cheerleaders..:smh:

HBCUs said:
95 replies overnight. What the hell did I miss???

naw this just happened when I started FRYING the STAnkers foreheads.

They are resting their season on the sholders of a weed head redshirt Running back from THE Ohio State University.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back