Avery Takes Game One

pv_symbiotic said:
Have anyone of notice that the number of press people in the post game interviews have declined?

That's because most of them have been assign to that soccer crap.

SA...I am pulling for Dallas since I live here. The finals are missing the energy that I remember from the 90's. Also Miami appears to have laid it down.

It as if Avery has opened a can of whomp azz and made The entire Heat organization take a swig.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
pv_symbiotic said:
I can say one bad thing about the finals. The finals are boring because Miami look like they are night putting up a fight. Miami seem to have giving up after game 1.

Have anyone of notice that the number of press people in the post game interviews have declined?

Well, to add to that, the NBA will crown a new franchise to its list of champions this year. Since 1978, only 7 or 8 teams have won a title (LA, Boston, Detroit, San Antonio, Chicago, Philly and Houston) Out of those 7, all have multiple titles except Philly.

So I guess what I'm saying is we are missing some GLARE or NAME RECOGNITION, which leads to less exposure and hype. Not to mention Dallas is putting it to Miami. So, I can understand how one can say this series is BORING.

Dallas and San Antonio should have been in the Finals.

I say that series is boring because Miami doesn't appear to be putting an effort into the series. I think that New Jersey showed more fight when they went against the Lakers.

The Heat play like they have acceptted the fact that Dallas is the better team and Miami is going to take their medicine without putting up a fight.

That is how I can saw the series lacks energy.

mighty hornet said:
ummmm, as for this "sweep" talk, what game were yall watching?

Mavs were not THAT impressive or overpowering. The game was there for the Heat to take.
oh well, it's not like I didn't tell yall.

mighty hornet said:
oh well, it's not like I didn't tell yall.

Miami lucked up and won last night. Factor in Stackhouse's point coming off the bench and it could have easily been 3-2 Dallas.

Hey man I will say that I got caught up in the hype. If Dallas can adjust to the rough housing of Miami. We will come back and win this thing. I wonder how close the Heat will play Stackhouse since he knocked the ***** out of Shaq.

Hit that MoFo in the Head and had is azz on the ground.

mighty hornet said:
well, I'll be damn

if it aint ole Lacumba

:smh:

you can factor in all kind of mess, but the reality is the Heat leads 3-2

I dont mind a game 7 in the finals. Sit back and watch the Mavs kick the Heat right out of Texas. :lol:

mighty hornet said:
well, I'll be damn

if it aint ole Lacumba

:smh:

you can factor in all kind of mess, but the reality is the Heat leads 3-2

Right, if you factor in Stackhouses points, you will have to subtract them points from the other team members... They would have still made about the same number of trips up and down the court... It's funny when people try to use that.."Such and such was out, so his points would have but us on top"...lol

Time for the jumpoff. I am looking so forward to my Dallas Mavs to hit the floor and show Miami how we do things in Texas.

I hope that ABC doesn't do the famous people siht again. I don't want to see T.O making an azz out of himself again by wearing a Heat jersey, saying some siht about Shaq is his friend. It's about who is paying your check.

Dallas folks have not forgotten.

mighty hornet said:
ummmm, as for this "sweep" talk, what game were yall watching?

The Mavs were not THAT impressive or overpowering.
As usual, mh was right yet again.

Yall need to listen to what I say.

DonTiger said:
Dude,

Don't get carried away. The Heat were up 11 at one point and they missed about a dozen free throws. ON THE ROAD. This is an NBA finals series dude. Don't put the cart in front the horse. Pat Riley knows how to make adjustments and there are several veteran players on that team that aint gone just pack it in because they are down a game.

I must be psychic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back