Avery Takes Game One

pv_symbiotic

Ghetto Bourgeois
This is an L of a coach. It great looking at this man handle his business and having the palyers give all the credit for their first victory to the coach.

The Dallas Metroplex is very proud of our SU coach laying the smack down on Pat Riley. I seen whyte women on the news say that they love this black man....oh never mind whyte women say that anyway.

Avery has the players sounding like they have some sense when they speak during the interviews with the media. I like the way the players rarely give 'I' answers. The players are not letting the reporters put words in their mouth.

I say Dallas in 5, if the Heat keep having chemistry issues, then it will be Dallas in 4.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This should be a good series. Two good teams with contrasting styles but still with some similarities.

Jason Terry was tough last night. The Heat will put up a battle and I wouldn't be surprised if this one goes seven.

Regards.

Why am the only one thinking SWEEP?

The Heat will NEVER shoot 70% in a quarter again the rest of the series. This series is OVER. Stick a fork in em, their dead.

Coach Avery is a little man that carries a huge stick. I am proud of the SU & HBCU Alum doing his thing on the highest level of Basketball. He was always a tough little leader, he was the leader of San Antonio and now as the Coach of the Mavericks leading his team to an NBA Title!

Props to Coach Avery Johnson ! :nod: :nod: :nod:

Go Avery!!! :tup: :nod: Congrats to Win 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 down 3 to go!!!!! :tup: :tup: :nod:

Da_Sperm said:

The Heat will NEVER shoot 70% in a quarter again the rest of the series. This series is OVER. Stick a fork in em, their dead.

Frat, you're not the only one thinking sweep. I'm just being somewhat realistic in this series. My prediction is Mavs in 5.

Avery is a very good coach. And the Mavs will win the series, but I think the big man took it easy in game one to save up for a long series because Shaq wasn't exactly taking it at Dampier or trying to beat the double teams last night.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ummmm, as for this "sweep" talk, what game were yall watching?

Mavs were not THAT impressive or overpowering. The game was there for the Heat to take.

DonTiger said:
Congrads Jag !!
Do y'all see this post? Somebody write this down somewhere, please. :emlaugh:

Congratulations to Avery...I'm very proud of him. :tup: He has taken the MAVS where no one else has taken them before. The lil' man is making history in Dtown. I was quite impressed w/the way they hung in there w/the Heat, last night. Folks seem to think the MAVS can't handle Miami. I think they proved a lot of naysayers wrong, on last night. ;)

Warndalyn said:
Do y'all see this post? Somebody write this down somewhere, please. :emlaugh:

:wavey:

W~

You can go against the grain for so long. :tup: to Coach Avery and the MAVS.

Da_Sperm said:

You ain't by yourself. I said the same thing last night to a bunch of my co-workers.

mighty hornet said:
ummmm, as for this "sweep" talk, what game were yall watching?

Mavs were not THAT impressive or overpowering. The game was there for the Heat to take.

Actually, the Heat were as impressive as they are going to get this series. They shot 70% from the field in the 1st half. They held Dirk to 16 points. Shaq only missed 3 field goals. D-Wade got in the lane anytime he wanted. With all that, they only could muster 80 points.

They won't hold Dirk to 16 points again. They won't shot 70% from the field again. D-Wade won't have his way in the lane anymore. Josh will get his 20 points.

Congrats Coach Avery and the MavS on drawing first Blood. AJ, you have made THE NATION very proud. :bowdown:

I want AJ to do well but I also want the mavs to lose in the worst possible way! :lol:

:argue2: <- me arguing w/ self

Back