Avery Takes Game One

Panthro said:
I want AJ to do well but I also want the mavs to lose in the worst possible way! :lol:

:argue2: <- me arguing w/ self
Man i'm still on the fence too.

Warndalyn said:
Do y'all see this post? Somebody write this down somewhere, please. :emlaugh:

Hey,

I'm an honest man.

I got love for a black, louisianian, SWAC alumnus head coach trying to carve a peice of history.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
I JUST HATE THE HELL OUT OF SOUTHERN :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Da_Sperm said:
Why am the only one thinking SWEEP?

Dude,

Don't get carried away. The Heat were up 11 at one point and they missed about a dozen free throws. ON THE ROAD. This is an NBA finals series dude. Don't put the cart in front the horse. Pat Riley knows how to make adjustments and there are several veteran players on that team that aint gone just pack it in because they are down a game.

You play at your pace, you shoot at 72%, you only allow 13 fastbreak pts., you keep Dirk from making a second shot until secs. left in the half and you still lose.

Unless they can get 4 wins out of 3 their @ss is in trouble. H@ll it's going to be hard to get two out of three if Dallas wins Sunday.

DonTiger said:
Hey,

I'm an honest man.

I got love for a black, louisianian, SWAC alumnus head coach trying to carve a peice of history.
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
I JUST HATE THE HELL OUT OF SOUTHERN :lmao:

Hard isn't it? My disdain for north tx is irrefutable. Hate is TOO light of a word to describe my feelings for north tx. Never liked this place or these people but I stay here because these redneck white folx attract me due to their segregationist attitudes. :emlaugh: Damn they are challenging and I seek that! :emlaugh:

I REALLY want Avery to do well. But I can't pull for the mavs. Ditto for the cowboys, rangers, six flags, etc. Can't stand none of this isht. :lol:

:argue2: <- Me talking to self

shaqsig.jpg

Panthro said:
Hard isn't it? My disdain for north tx is irrefutable. Hate is TOO light of a word to describe my feelings for north tx. Never liked this place or these people but I stay here because these redneck white folx attract me due to their segregationist attitudes. :emlaugh: Damn they are challenging and I seek that! :emlaugh:

I REALLY want Avery to do well. But I can't pull for the mavs. Ditto for the cowboys, rangers, six flags, etc. Can't stand none of this isht. :lol:

:argue2: <- Me talking to self
I like Avery. He is very un-Southern like....... He is humble, respects his opponents, doesn't find excuses for his team, and gives credit where credit is due. Its just one game, but I'm glad he got it.

G-Man75 said:
I like Avery. He is very un-Southern like....... He is humble, respects his opponents, doesn't find excuses for his team, and gives credit where credit is due. Its just one game, but I'm glad he got it.

Very un-Southern like??:retard: :retard: :retard:

G-Man75 said:

What is very un Southern like? Was Bobby Phills that way, Is Rickie Weeks the same way? Aneas Williams? Mel Blount? Lou Brock? Seems to me they displayed the same class they did at SU. Don't get some of SU fans/alumni passion or rowdiness twisted into labeling everyone who went to SU. AJ is no different than he was at SU. He has that same fire and yeah SU arrogance in him to succeed. He just does it instead of talking about it like some athletes we have seen. I can think of one in particular from GSU that we all know aint no where near humble about anything.:D

I don't like the city of Dallas very much and I've been here nearly 5 yrs. But I love Avery, that boy is is from 'that city', therefore I love them damn Mavs. Little General may go down as the best coach ever. Mavs in 5, no more than 6.

geezy76 said:
I don't like the city of Dallas very much and I've been here nearly 5 yrs. But I love Avery, that boy is is from 'that city', therefore I love them damn Mavs. Little General may go down as the best coach ever. Mavs in 5, no more than 6.
If the MAVS win it in 6, i.e. at the AAC, there will be a riot downtown.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Half way there!! Frat(Sperm)...I see why you were thinking sweep. Dallas started off a little slow but the minute Stack came off the bench and went 4-5 from 3-point land, not to mention the 4 point play and him shooting the 3 while falling under the bench plus, they held shaq to 5 points)...I'll get my broom out after they win game 3.

Can't take anything away from AJ. He's instilled the RIGHT stuff into the Mavs. They have a VERY, VERY nice squad! Can't hate on that. Just hate that they're in dallas. :emlaugh:

Kudos to AJ and staff. They're getting it done! By far the best in the NBA this year.

JR said:
What is very un Southern like? Was Bobby Phills that way, Is Rickie Weeks the same way? Aneas Williams? Mel Blount? Lou Brock? Seems to me they displayed the same class they did at SU. Don't get some of SU fans/alumni passion or rowdiness twisted into labeling everyone who went to SU. AJ is no different than he was at SU. He has that same fire and yeah SU arrogance in him to succeed. He just does it instead of talking about it like some athletes we have seen. I can think of one in particular from GSU that we all know aint no where near humble about anything.:D

Man that dude is one of the most confused people in this forum. :lol: :emlaugh: I'm surprised you even responded. He is probably in BR working for a Southernite and detest "fetching coffee." :lol: :emlaugh:

I can say one bad thing about the finals. The finals are boring because Miami look like they are night putting up a fight. Miami seem to have giving up after game 1.

Have anyone of notice that the number of press people in the post game interviews have declined?

The finals are only boring if your team is getting it's @ss handed to them in a waste basket.

Back