"As Far As Texas Southern Is Concerned, This Is Our Stadium"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Behalf of The Texas Southern University (see how we look good in any color) All of you:
thumbnail.aspx

Alcohol sales? At TxSU? This thing done got off on the wrong foot already. You know that *****s, alcohol, and consistently taking ass whoppings don't mix. TxSU is one of the more thuggish groups that I've encountered. This really is a recipe for disaster. I look for them whitefolks to write y'all a check and sent y'all back to Butler stadium post haste.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Alcohol sales? At TxSU? This thing done got off on the wrong foot already. You know that *****s, alcohol, and consistently taking ass whoppings don't mix. TxSU is one of the more thuggish groups that I've encountered. This really is a recipe for disaster. I look for them whitefolks to write y'all a check and sent y'all back to Butler stadium post haste.

Such a Troll this one!

TxSU this is the truth. Y'all ain't never gonna be nothing until y'all get rid of CharlesMcClelland. Thats who is holding y'all back. This latest pimp game he put down on y'all is pitiful. THIS IS JUST LIKE OURS? Thats some bullshit from the highest order and his likeness is on this board helping him spread this garbage. This stadium is horrible for football and its not built with you in mind AT ALL. A damn square stadium with orange seats? Come on man. Get those pennies back and add on some seats to your on campus stadium and call it a day.

The only reason y'all listen to him is cause he almost white. If you look at his track record you would've fired him long ago. Look at A&Ms new AD...I bet the A&M folks won't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

This guy put y'all in an orange square soccer stadium and then told y'all to call it home. I bet he washed his hands like he actually did something. This a sad day in the SWAC

Thank you for your ringing endorsement.

TxSU this is the truth. Y'all ain't never gonna be nothing until y'all get rid of CharlesMcClelland. Thats who is holding y'all back. This latest pimp game he put down on y'all is pitiful. THIS IS JUST LIKE OURS? Thats some bullshit from the highest order and his likeness is on this board helping him spread this garbage. This stadium is horrible for football and its not built with you in mind AT ALL. A damn square stadium with orange seats? Come on man. Get those pennies back and add on some seats to your on campus stadium and call it a day.

The only reason y'all listen to him is cause he almost white. If you look at his track record you would've fired him long ago. Look at A&Ms new AD...I bet the A&M folks won't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

This guy put y'all in an orange square soccer stadium and then told y'all to call it home. I bet he washed his hands like he actually did something. This a sad day in the SWAC

I find SWAC Athletic facilities highly impressive.

You all shouldn't knock TXSU the way you are doing. This seems like a great move. Who cares if the seats are orange? The LA Clippers play in an Arena where the seats are LA Lakers purple, think anyone in Clippers Nation cared when they went up 3-1 over Memphis last night?

Stop trip'n and applude a fellow school's progress.

The parking lot to the immediate south of Durley has been cleared out and turned into greenspace. Plans are to convert Durley into a 10,000 seat stadium for our TSU Relays.

Ummm, okay ... a 10,000 seat stadium for track .... while football plays downtown. Okay, I don't get that, but I don't have to. Good luck TxSU.

You all shouldn't knock TXSU the way you are doing. This seems like a great move. Who cares if the seats are orange? The LA Clippers play in an Arena where the seats are LA Lakers purple, think anyone in Clippers Nation cared when they went up 3-1 over Memphis last night?

You do know they can change that area and make it look all Clipper red ,white and Blue....Nothing last night said that was LA's Arena...Now this place screams Dynamos....

Thye happy we all happy but you mofos road JSU till no end about the Vet now this is all of a sudden a gread deal...GTFOHWTBS....

Staples Center seats are actually black.

Ummm, okay ... a 10,000 seat stadium for track .... while football plays downtown. Okay, I don't get that, but I don't have to. Good luck TxSU.

Putting 10,000 seats around Durley already is maxing out the dimensions around that field besides TSU Relays commands a 10,000 seat stadium.

Thye happy we all happy but you mofos road JSU till no end about the Vet now this is all of a sudden a gread deal...GTFOHWTBS....
You're right. A lot of folx did ride y'all abt D Vet stadium deal but I don't recall the tx folx doing it strictly because both schools have dilapitated on-campus venues. And, truth be told, that lease agreement is good, considering sTu's land & financing situation + capabilities to generate & keep revenues for the athl dept. The orane/brown coloring scheme? Not feeling that but the soccer folk are the primary benefactor so I understand that deal. CMac did well to help negotiate the deal. My only gripe is that they'll be dragging our purple/gold azzes to that ghetto dump (houston, I HATE that dump city) to play a ball game there. PV should write congress for militia help on the security deal.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
With Dynamo and Bama State's new stadium, the SWAC will have a decent set of venues. Now, if we can just get Valley on-board, we have the best collection of Venue's in FCS.

There is nothing wrong with Valleys Stadium. They have a nice place to play...they just did a nice upgrade by adding seats and revamping the concession area. The stadium they have serves its purpose. At least they arent renting a sorry ass also ran stadium and "calling" it their own.

Now PV is another story. PV should be kicked out of the SWAC. They aint even trying.

As long as CharlesMac is your AD, you will always be a bottom feeder SWAC school.

Since he has been your AD, he has managed to go our of his way to:

• Fire the only football coach that put your sorry football program on the map
  • Have your school to be the absolute worst APR school IN THE COUNTRY...(this happened on his watch)
  • Rent a soccer stadium built SOLEY for soccer and have the nerve to call it "OURS"
  • function(a){if(this===void 0||this===null)throw new TypeError;var d=Object(this),c=d.length>>>0;if(c===0)return-1;var b=0;arguments.length>0&&(b=Number(arguments[1]),b!==b?b=0:b!==0&&b!==1/0&&b!==-(1/0)&&(b=(b>0||-1)*Math.floor(Math.abs(b))));if(b>=c)return-1;for(b=b>=0?b:Math.max(c-Math.abs(b),0);b<c;b++)if(b in d&&d===a)return b;return-1}

Not to mention that you went from first place in football to last place, under Southern. Do you know how sorry you have to be to finish UNDER Southern in football? But if yall like it, GR loves it.

GR will do his best to continue to let you lost souls know, THATS PISS NOT RAIN.

As long as CharlesMac is your AD, you will always be a bottom feeder SWAC school.

Since he has been your AD, he has managed to go out of his way to:

• Fire the only football coach that put your sorry football program on the map
  • Have your school to be the absolute worst APR school IN THE COUNTRY...(this happened on his watch)
  • Rent a soccer stadium built SOLEY for soccer and have the nerve to call it "OURS"

Not to mention that you went from first place in football to last place, under Southern. Do you know how sorry you have to be to finish UNDER Southern in football? But if yall like it, GR loves it.

GR will do his best to continue to let you lost souls know, THATS PISS NOT RAIN

What is so funny about some if not most of these posts are from folks outside of the know. What I mean about "outside" is the vision that we have for the entire athletic department at Texas Southern University. I have used the statement, "TSU will take-over the SWAC." This is not just empty words, there have been strategic moves by Charles and company that I applaud and see the vision and direction. Now, let me give some of you a history lesson on this city and to some degree TSU alumni.

TSU has produced an untold number of graduates that are middle to upper class that are doing some awesome things in their perspective fields. You've heard the argument that we are a commuter school, haven't enjoyed the winning football tradition of a JSU, GSU, and SU. You've also heard the argument of quality of our football "stadium" on-campus causing us to play in a high school stadium. What this stadium has done or will do is provide us with a larger revenue source, better recruitment, increased attendence, and more attractive opponents to our "home stadium."

I have been told 3 sell-outs per season will generate $1million to the atheltic department. Can it happen you say? Absoulutely it can and will. Let's take this inaugural season for the potential sell-out games: JSU, homecoming, and GSU. Decent crowds for the Sam Houston State game (a decreased effect because a Thursday night game) but nice crowds for the other games just to take in a game at the new venue. Next season sellouts for certain: PV and SU.

Not to mention that we will pick-up some of the Dynamo fans as well. I'm good with what is happening at TSU and for those alums that I alluded to above will now attend a game becasue of the suites and comfort. Some of those folks would not step foot into a watching a college game on campus or in a high school stadium.

It's TSU Day tomorrow at the stadium for a private showing of our "New Home." I'll let you know what I think about it so you PV, JSU, GSU and other haters can know what to expect when you attend one of ourt games this year or next year.

BTW, in about 5 years the orange seats will be a non-issue since we'll have butts in majority of the seats for every home game.

It's TSU Day tomorrow at the stadium for a private showing of our "New Home." I'll let you know what I think about it so you PV, JSU, GSU and other haters can know what to expect when you attend one of ourt games this year or next year.

BTW, in about 5 years the orange seats will be a non-issue since we'll have butts in majority of the seats for every home game.

Look at this BUllshit....
1327341549_neil_degrasse_tyson_reaction.gif

Hurd...with all due respect...just because you build it, that does not mean they will come. You are doing the same thing Alabama State is doing. In 5 years both of you will be playing in empty stadiums, hell make it 2 years. Culturally, No one in the state respects your programs. Until you change that culture, which has been the same since your schools inception, it will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back