2015 HBCU football games on TV

I suggest everybody go to google play store and download the ESPN WATCH app. The app is free and son is the service if you are paying for cable and have espn.

Been watching the hell out of espn at work. Lol
Bam...Watch ESPN games work just fine. Man I get to see those Tigers 4-5 games in a row this year...

97JSULEGEND st: 2433203 said:
Bam...Watch ESPN games work just fine. Man I get to see those Tigers 4-5 games in a row this year...
Good to have when you In the stadium and another swac game is
On espn3 or the big FBS game is on espn.

Reactions: J C

And just what has them $$$$ done for our teams except purchasing pain killers for afterwards. Lol

I am not against playing fbs schools but playing the likes of GEORGIA TECH and GEORGIA is suicide. Make no sense when you acknowledge the fact that our teams would catch hell against top ten D2 teams. Lol

Truth told! We would not even win the D-2 Playoffs. I am for the game if we had a decent chance of winning!

And just what has them $$$$ done for our teams except purchasing pain killers for afterwards. Lol

I am not against playing fbs schools but playing the likes of GEORGIA TECH and GEORGIA is suicide. Make no sense when you acknowledge the fact that our teams would catch hell against top ten D2 teams. Lol

I have been preaching this since forever... but they say it's for the $$$. We should limit our play to top 25 D2 teams that would draw in our stadiums and other FCS programs.

I don't see any as well. Howard is sitting inthe best seat. GSU can score some points on Cal if their secondary looks like they did last season. A&M is going to get blasted in a bad way. Cincy is going to promote Gunner Kiel as a Heisman candidate. That triple option is going to keep Alcorn's offense off the field. FAMU secondary won't be ready for Miami no matter what they do.

Good thing we're not playing Miami

BCU is playing Miami

Last edited:
Back