2015 HBCU football games on TV

They don't care.. they toot it up for the $$$.
And just what has them $$$$ done for our teams except purchasing pain killers for afterwards. Lol

I am not against playing fbs schools but playing the likes of GEORGIA TECH and GEORGIA is suicide. Make no sense when you acknowledge the fact that our teams would catch hell against top ten D2 teams. Lol

I have the Google Chromecast on my 60 inch so i stream the games from my computer to the tv and its good to go!

We really need a HBCU network to show a better games because those Thursday Night match ups are trash...

Streaming is the way a lot of people get their "TV". As cable bills go up, people are using the Internet to get their "TV" fix.

To be honest, cable companies like Verizon Fios uses internet streaming to broadcast all of their live network channels. Fios is just a high speed Fiber Optic Service for the internet.

Seems like them scared jSU fans without a ticket could setup a tent or something where they can watch the game streamed live while tailgating. I'm sure a few SU Jag fans would have that type of setup. Too bad them jSU fans are too scared to have a good time. I believe AAMU has a bus load of folks that tailgate at every game. LOL!!!

You splitting hairs. It's just as good as being on live TV..

Not really since it's not HD...

It's not live TV ... that's a fact.

But its a live broadcast. That's what matters.

How many times have that stream locked up or the audio and video don't match?
You have to reboot or try to get the stream back and you can't. You know we don't have the best type of equipment running at our games.

A lot of live stream internet TV is better than COAX cable TV. It sounds like some people are still trying to stream stuff with old devices. Unlike some SWAC school who had some brother with a basic digital camera in the press box that was being manually operated, the live stream feed of TxSU's games through youtube came in great, but I'm sure that has a lot to do with that soccer team. There's a feed in and out for live internet streaming, both ends has to be high speed and high quality to get reliable service. If one end is 25 Mbps and the other end is 750 Mbps in speed, you will only get 25 Mbps no matter what. More than likely the slower speeds are on the end of the user, but some Internet Service Providers (ISP) only offer the slower speed in some areas. This is why the federal government is making ISP follow some net neutrality regulation, in order to push them to upgrade their entire system. It's like any other utility, if a system was designed for a certain number of people and the system provider allow more people to hook up to its system than what it was designed for, the system would either stop working or slow down to some unreliable usage. The federal government is stepping in to regulate ISP so that they don't overload their system in order to make MORE money.

Last edited:
Reactions: J C
Hb

Hbcu 0
PWC 6

Dont see a win comming out ofvthat batch of games.

I don't see any as well. Howard is sitting inthe best seat. GSU can score some points on Cal if their secondary looks like they did last season. A&M is going to get blasted in a bad way. Cincy is going to promote Gunner Kiel as a Heisman candidate. That triple option is going to keep Alcorn's offense off the field. FAMU secondary won't be ready for Miami no matter what they do.

You have to reboot or try to get the stream back and you can't. You know we don't have the best type of equipment running at our games.
Those ESPN live games don't have that issue. The school feeds do but I watched several ESPN 3 games last year and clicked HD and they were clear and good...

Again nobody was talking about live games placed on by the schools. ASU and TSU had great feeds. JSU feed was suspect at times but in the end you got to see most of the games... ESPN3 games are great because they have to be ready for the tape delay later....I watched some Florida games and ASU vs A&M on there last season with no issues...

Aspire is not HD, but their coverage quality is good.

Seems like them scared jSU fans without a ticket could setup a tent or something where they can watch the game streamed live while tailgating. I'm sure a few SU Jag fans would have that type of setup. Too bad them jSU fans are too scared to have a good time. I believe AAMU has a bus load of folks that tailgate at every game. LOL!!!
Dude........aint nobody scared of Mumford.
I have got to the point now that I dont like dealing with the crowd trying to get into that tiny area around you campus all at once. I will just connect a tablet to my tv and watch it in comfort. Lol

Back