2015 HBCU football games on TV

Has anyone came across a list of ESPN 3, ESPNU, ESPN or FOX to know if they would be covering any HBCU vs HBCU football games for 2015?

The Valley/SU game that was scheduled for the 12th has been moved to the 10th (Thursday night) so it's safe to assume that might be an ESPNU game (even if nothing has been officially announced yet)

Florida A&M vs South Carolina State will be on ESPNU on September 17th

For some reason, they decided to make that a Thursday night game

The Valley/SU game that was scheduled for the 12th has been moved to the 10th (Thursday night) so it's safe to assume that might be an ESPNU game (even if nothing has been officially announced yet)

That is what I thought also

Bama State's away games against TXSU and UAPB are scheduled for Thursday night. This leads me to believe those games will be picked up for TV broadcasts.

The Southwestern Athletic Conference released its 2015 football television schedule which includes 12 contests that will spread across six different networks.

Each of the 10 member institutions will either be featured on ABC, ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN3 or NBC. All games are available in the network's standard high-definition.

The defending SWAC champions will open college football’s slate of games Thursday night when Alcorn State travels to Georgia Tech live on ESPN 3. The weekend continues September 5 with Grambling State playing at California on the PAC 12 Network and Alabama A&M facing Cincinnati on ESPN 3.

Arkansas Pine Bluff highlights the weekend September 6 against South Carolina State in the 11th Annual MEAC/SWAC Challenge presented by Disney.

ESPN will begin its coverage of conference play Thursday night when Southern plays at Mississippi Valley State September 10 on ESPNU.
The TV line up concludes with the all new Celebration Bowl December 19 at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Ga. The kickoff is set for 11:00 a.m. on ABC.

http://www.swac.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27400&ATCLID=210223926

Now I don't have to drive to BR for the SU game that's gone be a good game for TV .... Yay SWAC JSU vs SU in Batonrouge on ESPN3 and ESPNU;
JSU would be on back to back because the Tenn State game is always Taped delay

Now I don't have to drive to BR for the SU game that's gone be a good game for TV .... Yay SWAC JSU vs SU in Batonrouge on ESPN3 and ESPNU;
JSU would be on back to back because the Tenn State game is always Taped delay

So is that Su game.....

I have been searching for JSU vs Middle Tenn State will be online but they have not released how to watch and what website just yet!

So is that Su game.....
Ummm ESPN 3 is always Live online I have Comcast and work for them as well....... ESPNU will be delayed but DVR would be set to record that while I am watching live online...... not in that atmosphere because yall gone be pissed when JSU whipped yall

Ummm ESPN 3 is always Live online I have Comcast and work for them as well....... ESPNU will be delayed but DVR would be set to record that while I am watching live online...... not in that atmosphere because yall gone be pissed when JSU whipped yall
Lol

I still wanna be in Baton Rouge to see the Jags get whooped in person! But at the same time I am SHOCKED that JSU-SU will be televised!

Scaredy cat

Yep ESPN3 games are live online... I will get to see those tigers three weekends in a row this year.. MTSU,SHC and SU....Actually 4 because I know Rob Jay them gone show the games in Jackson online...Nice...

lol, he probably didn't see the graphic that they put up.

NEIVOUKOHTNPKSB.20150721143625.jpg

I'm just glad I can finally sit down and watch a regular season match-up between Jackson State and Southern. Usually FAMU is playing during that game or the game isn't being shown in my area or streamed online.

Back