2016 & 2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge match ups announced

Nah.. going to Dover would be just fine. Of course, I wouldn't argue with Philly but I think that the JSU alums from NYC to Virginia would make the drive to DE. ..and considering they have a small stadium, it will be just enough of us to take over! You will also get some EAST Coast people wanting to see the BOOM in person. Im assuming the bands are a part of this deal.
Ain't no way y'all 350-piece band going to fit in that small a-- stadium. lol

So are you say FAMU didn't have a pulse in 2007???

View attachment 4267

Although it wasn't the SWAC/MEAC Disney Challenge, we beat BCC in 2006, the year after the inaugural Disney Challenge. I guess they didn't have a pulse either.

View attachment 4268

Yes. FAMU was weak in 2007 and everyone knew this before the start of the season. Just enjoy the win and take joy of being the only SWAC school to play physical in the Challenge Game. FAMU and Del State were "let's help the SWAC get a win with a team that sells tickets" hand picked games. SCSU will be SU first legitimate challenge opponent.

I clearly stated "Challenge Game". A 2006 win vs BC has nothing to do with my comment or Challenge Game facts. Good luck vs SCSU.

Yes. FAMU was weak in 2007 and everyone knew this before the start of the season. Just enjoy the win and take joy of being the only SWAC school to play physical in the Challenge Game. FAMU and Del State were "let's help the SWAC get a win with a team that sells tickets" hand picked games. SCSU will be SU first legitimate challenge opponent.

I clearly stated "Challenge Game". A 2006 win vs BC has nothing to do with my comment or Challenge Game facts. Good luck vs SCSU.

And you probably will say the same thing if Southern wins and SCST has a losing season this season. Southern played another weak MEAC opponent in the SWAC/MEAC Challenge. In 2006, which was the year before Southern played FAMU in the MEAC/SWAC Challenge, FAMU had a 7-4 record. I guess everybody just knew they were going to be sad after that.

Last edited:
And you probably will say the same thing if Southern wins and SCST has a losing season this season. Southern played another weak MEAC opponent in the SWAC/MEAC Challenge. In 2006, which was the year before Southern played FAMU in the MEAC/SWAC Challenge, FAMU had a 7-4 record. I guess everybody just knew they were going to be sad after that.

You won't get it man. Just know that nobody in the MEAC talks about beating MVSU in the Challenge Game no matter who played them.

FAMU and Delta State were both trash the years they ran into SU. I am just happy that SU found a way to pull both games out instead of giving the SWAC another black eye in the Challenge Game. No excuse this time, SCSU is a real MEAC contender. I expect the Jags to bring some heat.

You won't get it man. Just know that nobody in the MEAC talks about beating MVSU in the Challenge Game no matter who played them.

Considering that FAMU has been dumpster juice since that win over Valley in 2013 you and them probably need to talk about it more.

Considering that FAMU has been dumpster juice since that win over Valley in 2013 you and them probably need to talk about it more.

2013 Final Score:
Dumpster Juice 27
Mississippi Valley State University 10

The Dumpster Juice fans who I know would rather talk about the 13' 27-20 Samford loss or the 18-17 Cookman loss of 14' before bragging about a win over a SWAC doormat.

2013 Final Score:
Dumpster Juice 27
Mississippi Valley State University 10

The Dumpster Juice fans who I know would rather talk about the 13' 27-20 Samford loss or the 18-17 Cookman loss of 14' before bragging about a win over a SWAC doormat.

We all saw that game. Dumpster Juice struggled for 3 quarters against a backup QB and a team that lost most of our defense that finished 4th in the FCS the previous year. But in typical MEAC fashion, you and your MEAC cronies would rather long for "their" acceptance and look down on something that benefits both schools (We know this year is one of the rare years in which a strong SWAC school will face a strong MEAC school (like Grambling and BCU last year in an OOC matchup)

We don't have to bring up Valley's struggles on and off the field but I be damned if I sit up and let someone who is in as bad or worse shape at FAMU try to act like this is 2000 when in 2016 FAMU right now is rebuilding on and off the field just like Valley.

As if anyone base a match up off of the end of the season and not the previous season. Your argument is so flawed it really doesn't deserve a response. But I'll give one just the same.

You make your argument even weaker as you claim to have predicted what famu season was going to be after coming off of a successful previous winning season, by your boasting of leading the meac/swac challenge. Because 98% percent of those wins by the meac came off of teams who ended up with losing season.

But in the meac fashion you try to have it both ways to better suit your narrative.

This is both teams previous record before meeting in the 2007 challenge.

2016-05-01_11.52.10_zpsfhrk8ia0.jpg

2016-05-01_11.51.27_zpsjqwbycqo.jpg

Last edited:
We all saw that game. Dumpster Juice struggled for 3 quarters against a backup QB and a team that lost most of our defense that finished 4th in the FCS the previous year. But in typical MEAC fashion, you and your MEAC cronies would rather long for "their" acceptance and look down on something that benefits both schools (We know this year is one of the rare years in which a strong SWAC school will face a strong MEAC school (like Grambling and BCU last year in an OOC matchup)

We don't have to bring up Valley's struggles on and off the field but I be damned if I sit up and let someone who is in as bad or worse shape at FAMU try to act like this is 2000 when in 2016 FAMU right now is rebuilding on and off the field just like Valley.

LMFAO!! If those defensive players would have returned for Valley in 2013, FAMU would have just watched the tape vs Concordia for tips on how to beat them since the Hornets did score 21 points to defeat that great Valley defense of 2012. Nobody cared about who Valley lost on what but the handful of SWAC schools who lost to Valley in 2012 in that dream 5-6 season. Now go pick a fight with Faith or get revenge vs Concordia before you get upset with a guy stating facts.

The MEAC has never sent a lower tier team of their conference that's why the same teams have been. Even when Delaware State went they were a top meac team. So the MEAC sends a team who they feel will be Strong. So FAMU was supposed to be a good team that year. Key word supposed

As if anyone base a match up off of the e d of the season and not the previous season. Your argument is so flawed it really doesn't deserve a response. But I'll give one just the same.

You make your argument even weaker as you claim to have predicted that famu season was going to be after coming off of a successful previous winning season, by your boasting of leading the meac/swac challenge. Because 98% percent of those wins by the meac came off of teams who ended up with losing season.

But in the meac fashion you try to have it both ways to better suit your narrative.

This is both teams previous record before meeting in the 2007 challenge.

2016-05-01_11.52.10_zpsfhrk8ia0.jpg

2016-05-01_11.51.27_zpsjqwbycqo.jpg

Everyone who follows MEAC football knew that FAMU wasn't going to be good in 2007. They lost too many key players on offensive to even think about having a good season. So what if they were 7-4 in 2006. The defense sucked that year and the Rattlers didn't come close to winning the MEAC title.

However, you do make good points. I am going to chill with discrediting SU's win over FAMU. It's not like SU was a 1999 SU taking on a weak FAMU. The match up was almost even when the decision to select both teams were made.

The MEAC has never sent a lower tier team of their conference that's why the same teams have been. Even when Delaware State went they were a top meac team. So the MEAC sends a team who they feel will be Strong. So FAMU was supposed to be a good team that year. Key word supposed
No. They weren't.

Everyone who follows MEAC football knew that FAMU wasn't going to be good in 2007. They lost too many key players on offensive to even think about having a good season. So what if they were 7-4 in 2006. The defense sucked that year and the Rattlers didn't come close to winning the MEAC title.

However, you do make good points. I am going to chill with discrediting SU's win over FAMU. It's not like SU was a 1999 SU taking on a weak FAMU. The match up was almost even when the decision to select both teams were made.

Some day you need to tell me how that delusional bullshit flavored kool-aid taste. I've never had any.

2016-05-01_16.56.58_zps2lunkggg.jpg

with a guy stating lies.

Fixed that for you

Because it seems like the SU posters are refuting every lie you've told with FACTS.

Now won't you go back to the MEAC board and live in delusional playoff land seeking acceptance from the "others" with others of your ilk

Fixed that for you

Because it seems like the SU posters are refuting every lie you've told with FACTS.

Now won't you go back to the MEAC board and live in delusional playoff land seeking acceptance from the "others" with others of your ilk

No thanks. I have the documents needed to speak on both conferences. The SU posters have only made a point of FAMU and SU not being a decent match up and I can respect it. Now you on the other hand have no points. The only thing you have is a 5-6 dream season that included a loss to Concordia. Maybe you need to go to another board and save Valley the embarrassment in front of other SWAC folks. FAMU has forgotten about more about winning than you have seen in your stadium.

Let's just say that 2 of the schools has these letters starting their names... S, J ending word in U...

That didn't answer his question. He asked who couldn't find OOC games. PV can't find OOC game even when we have the 9 game mandate. JSU was against the 7 game format but not because we couldn't find opponents.

Back