2016 & 2017 MEAC/SWAC Challenge match ups announced

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
The MEAC/SWAC Challenge – which features teams from two prominent Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) on the opening weekend of the college football season – will originate from Daytona Beach, Fla. in 2016 and Baton Rouge, La. in 2017. The 2016 game will showcase Alcorn State University of the SWAC vs. Bethune-Cookman University of the MEAC. In 2017, South Carolina State University of the MEAC will square off against Southern University of the SWAC. Both games will be aired on an ESPN network.

http://www.swac.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27400&ATCLID=210905403

CIFBBKLYDRJOCVS.20160422170241.jpg

Looks like someone was listening to our ideas lol. This year it is at a MEAC school. Next year it is at a SWAC school. Now the other schools need to schedule their own rotations as far as a conference wide thing

Problem is outside the major teams you host who wants to travel to Delaware state
I have a feeling they are going to make JSU travel to Delaware in 2018. They know if anybody could possibly pull off a decent crowd at that game would be JSU, su and gram.

We must not be playing utsa then

edit

sept 3 vs scsu at home
September 16 at utsa
We also have jsu and alcorn coming to br.

Season ticket sales gone be out the ass
Going to be a big year in 2017. Austin Howard's senior season, plus those 3 huge home games, but let me not get ahead of myself. 2016 will be fun too.

Going to be a big year in 2017. Austin Howard's senior season, plus those 3 huge home games, but let me not get ahead of myself. 2016 will be fun too.

Remember the 7 game schedule goes into effect in 2017. You may not get jsu and alcorn at home. They may not even be on the schedule.

Back