Alabama A&M--UC game to be televised bY Fox Sports Ohio

when are yall gonna schedule a top tier FCS opponent like Coastal Carolina.....instead of scheduling VULs and Concordias? serious ? no smack intended

That depends on our AD but I would hope they don't sign contracts like the one you all have with no return game. Im sure with the 7 game format, we will get some FCS teams on the schedule who are willing to do a home and home.

That depends on our AD but I would hope they don't sign contracts like the one you all have with no return game. Im sure with the 7 game format, we will get some FCS teams on the schedule who are willing to do a home and home.

Vivian Fuller too scared to schedule a top tier FCS opponent ....if she wasn't she would have been scheduled one since she has been there at jsu....we didn't need a 7 game format to schedule one TP lol

What about

Coastal Carolina University ? Same results you will get ...................

Coastal's offense is very good, but not better than Cincy. Yes, it may be the same result, but how do you measure where your program is at if you are not willing to play Coastal Carolina or a top tier fcs. We can brag all day by winning the swac, but if you are not willing to play good fcs teams out of conference, you will not get better, you are really just boosting your self esteem. North Carolina A&T only lost to Coastal by 1 pt last year. If we are going to get better as a conference, we have to play better competition. However, most swac teams have competitive out of conference schedule this year except a few!

It's SWAC HISTORY...that day will live in infamy

06_fdr_infamy.jpg

What was this?

the infamous running clock debacle that took place in Normal, Al...you may be too young to remember 2kool ....it was the saddest thing I ever witnessed in a SWAC game. The score was 52-0 @ halftime or something like that and James Bell asked to run the clock with the officials to stop the score from getting worse/speed up the ending of the game...so the refs just let the clock run out of mercy for jsu

Last edited:
What was this?

A&M schedule and scores for 2005: Mercy game for JSU

2005 OPPONENTS RESULTS CONFERENCE
Tennessee State
W 27-14
Grambling State
L 0-44 Southwestern
Mississippi Valley State
W 27-13 Southwestern
Allen
W 42-0
Texas Southern
L 7-17 Southwestern
Southern University
W 20-7 Southwestern
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
W 28-13 Southwestern
Alabama State
W 31-26 Southwestern
Jackson State
W 52-6 Southwestern
Alcorn State
W 28-21 Southwestern
Prairie View A&M
W 31-16 Southwestern
Grambling State
L 39-45 SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP

the infamous running clock debacle that took place in Normal, Al...you may be too young to remember 2kool ....it was the saddest thing I ever witnessed in a SWAC game. The score was 52-0 @ halftime or something like that and James Bell asked to run the clock with the officials to stop the score from getting worse/speed up the ending of the game...so the refs just let the clock run out of mercy for jsu

Ahhh, I remember that game (I was still in undergrad back then) but I never heard about Bell begging for mercy! Po' JSU.

Ahhh, I remember that game (I was still in undergrad back then) but I never heard about Bell begging for mercy! Po' JSU.
Bruh, it was brutal for jsu on here. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

According to TP, Bell begged for the running clock BEFORE the game even started. smh Guess he knew what was bout to happen.

I still think TP was lying though. pops was on the team then, but he won't confirm the pre-game begging.

LMAO!!!!!!

Damn...

Tennessee State
W 27-14
Grambling State
L 0-44 Southwestern
Mississippi Valley State
W 27-13 Southwestern
Allen
W 42-0
Texas Southern
L 7-17 Southwestern
Southern University
W 20-7 Southwestern
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
W 28-13 Southwestern
Alabama State
W 31-26 Southwestern
Jackson State
W 52-6 Southwestern
Alcorn State
W 28-21 Southwestern
Prairie View A&M
W 31-16 Southwestern
Grambling State

http://www.hbcusports.com/forums/threads/alabama-a-m-vs-jackson-state-game-updates.41911/

Vivian Fuller too scared to schedule a top tier FCS opponent ....if she wasn't she would have been scheduled one since she has been there at jsu....we didn't need a 7 game format to schedule one TP lol

I want to see you schedule one to a home-home and then talk to me about being scared. We played FAMU and TNState last year. Two teams who won't answer your call.

I want to see you schedule one to a home-home and then talk to me about being scared. We played FAMU and TNState last year. Two teams who won't answer your call.

but TP.....TSU & FAMU aren't top tier FCS schools in football.....what are you talking about?

You may think tenn st is one because they hand yall Ls ..but that is another story lol

Jones should have ran the score up to 150.
I'm still mad at Jones for letting the band come on the field and run plays...

that's one of the reasons we had to let him go...he never knew how to put the foot on the gas....We don't have that problem with Spady he would've busted the clock in that situation

Tennessee State
W 27-14
Grambling State
L 0-44 Southwestern
Mississippi Valley State
W 27-13 Southwestern
Allen
W 42-0
Texas Southern
L 7-17 Southwestern
Southern University
W 20-7 Southwestern
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
W 28-13 Southwestern
Alabama State
W 31-26 Southwestern
Jackson State
W 52-6 Southwestern
Alcorn State
W 28-21 Southwestern
Prairie View A&M
W 31-16 Southwestern
Grambling State

TP why you lie and say this happened in 2003 bruh?.....like I said this is the 10 year reunion of the running clock.....

TP why you lie and say this happened in 2003 bruh?.....like I said this is the 10 year reunion of the running clock.....

Maybe you all just beat us bad in 2005 as well.. However, the running clock game was 2003. **** coached 2003-2005. Kent played from 2000-2003. Now you see why I don't count the **** years. It wasn't JSU football. Ya'll can't blow out a little league team.

but TP.....TSU & FAMU aren't top tier FCS schools in football.....what are you talking about?

You may think tenn st is one because they hand yall Ls ..but that is another story lol

You are right but they still won't answer your call. You ain't important enough.

You are right but they still won't answer your call. You ain't important enough.

TP you sound like a 5 year old jsu fan lol

show me where we been calling Famu and Tenn St for a game?

you love speaking nonsense for schools you never attended..why lol

Back