Alabama A&M--UC game to be televised bY Fox Sports Ohio

Maybe you all just beat us bad in 2005 as well.. However, the running clock game was 2003. **** coached 2003-2005. Kent played from 2000-2003. Now you see why I don't count the **** years. It wasn't JSU football. Ya'll can't blow out a little league team.

2003 was no better:

2003 OPPONENTS RESULTS CONFERENCE
Jacksonville State
L 3-9
Tennessee State
W 31-24
Grambling State
L 14-45 Southwestern
Mississippi Valley State
W 37-0 Southwestern
Prairie View A&M
W 50-10 Southwestern
Texas Southern
W 63-0
Southern University
L 25-55 Southwestern
Savannah State
W 41-0
Alabama State
W 20-17 Southwestern
Jackson State
W 49-14 Southwestern
Alcorn State
L 15-20 Southwestern
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
W 50-0

Just be glad Jones wasn't the kind to run up the score...It could have been bad both years....

2003 was no better:

2003 OPPONENTS RESULTS CONFERENCE
Jacksonville State
L 3-9
Tennessee State
W 31-24
Grambling State
L 14-45 Southwestern
Mississippi Valley State
W 37-0 Southwestern
Prairie View A&M
W 50-10 Southwestern
Texas Southern
W 63-0
Southern University
L 25-55 Southwestern
Savannah State
W 41-0
Alabama State
W 20-17 Southwestern
Jackson State
W 49-14 Southwestern
Alcorn State
L 15-20 Southwestern
Arkansas-Pine Bluff
W 50-0

Just be glad Jones wasn't the kind to run up the score...It could have been bad both years....

Who cares!? **** was the coach.

I want to see you schedule one to a home-home and then talk to me about being scared. We played FAMU and TNState last year. Two teams who won't answer your call.

We get calls back from the likes of Cincy, Auburn, South Alabama, Coastal Carolina, etc... No need to fret over two bottom feeders; We can get in the door at a lot of places now with our AD, and a lot of those places have opened their doors because they want us to come in. Try keeping up with us.

We get calls back from the likes of Cincy, Auburn, South Alabama, Coastal Carolina, etc... No need to fret over two bottom feeders; We can get in the door at a lot of places now with our AD, and a lot of those places have opened their doors because they want us to come in. Try keeping up with us.

Dude, they are calling you to pimp you. I'll pass.

The record book doesn't ask who was the coach. It only asks for the score.

TP is just an A&M hater ...lol anyone who reads his comments concerning us can see that..

he will try to discredit us any chance he gets like clockwork ...it's actually funny to me lol

TP is just an A&M hater ...lol anyone who reads his comments concerning us can see that..

he will try to discredit us any chance he gets ...it's actually funny to me lol

A&M is the drug he is addicted to...He can't help himself.

Dude, unlike JSU, we get paid handsomely when we play...JSU has this need to hire women without necessary skills to do this difficult job. Catch up before we leave you too far behind.

If getting paid handsomely to get beat out of a stadium makes you happy, who am I to judge? I am just against it and that includes for JSU. I don't get excited about someone paying me to beat my azz. Who does that?

..and JSU alums would bitch and moan ALL day if we went to Coastal without a return trip.

If getting paid handsomely to get beat out of a stadium makes you happy, who am I to judge? I am just against it and that includes for JSU. I don't get excited about someone paying me to beat my azz. Who does that?

..and JSU alums would bitch and moan ALL day if we went to Coastal without a return trip.

We do not want a return trip from Coastal. This was just a fill-in game for one that was cancelled with Howard. Coastal probably would not have brought many fans and we come out ahead by taking a guarantee. Next year we have the flexibility to use this slot to schedule who we want. Besides, if we want another game with Coastal, we can try to schedule it and pay them a guarantee.

What I am hearing in your statement is fear of playing larger schools because you don't think JSU could ever win one. We are bold enough to believe that it is just a matter of time and opportunities.

We do not want a return trip from Coastal. This was just a fill-in game for one that was cancelled with Howard. Coastal probably would not have brought many fans and we come out ahead by taking a guarantee. Next year we have the flexibility to use this slot to schedule who we want. Besides, if we want another game with Coastal, we can try to schedule it and pay them a guarantee.

What I am hearing in your statement is fear of playing larger schools because you don't think JSU could ever win one. We are bold enough to believe that it is just a matter of time and opportunities.

Dude, Coastal won't come to Normal. They are pimping you. Also, JSU can schedule who we want because we have fans. But we are not going to let a fellow FCS team pimp us out. I'm sure that with the 7 game format, we will go back to playing PWC 1-AA teams.

Dude, Coastal won't come to Normal. They are pimping you. Also, JSU can schedule who we want because we have fans. But we are not going to let a fellow FCS team pimp us out. I'm sure that with the 7 game format, we will go back to playing PWC 1-AA teams.

BOLOGNA!!!

If JSU is scheduling who it wants, it is clear that it is reaching for low hanging fruit. There are trees with money hanging off the limbs and we are picking our share. Let JSU keep doing that, we will keep doing what we do and we will soon see who has the better vision. I have an idea which is best for the athletic programs.

2:58 mark

"The Catch" .Jaymason Lee to Tevin Mckenzie for the winning TD in the 73rd Magic City Classic ..The Biggest Game in FCS & BCF

Last edited:
If JSU is scheduling who it wants, it is clear that it is reaching for low hanging fruit. There are trees with money hanging off the limbs and we are picking our share. Let JSU keep doing that, we will keep doing what we do and we will soon see who has the better vision. I have an idea which is best for the athletic programs.

If that is what you must do. Also, I am not the JSU AD. They might have some azz whooping for pay lined up for us as well.. LOL I just hope not. We are better than that. We are not smalltime. We have options. You don't.

Bruh, it was brutal for jsu on here. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

According to TP, Bell begged for the running clock BEFORE the game even started. smh Guess he knew what was bout to happen.

I still think TP was lying though. pops was on the team then, but he won't confirm the pre-game begging.

LMAO!!!!!!

It was three hard years for the Mafia, starting with Bell's first game. I believe Robber said JSU did not throw a pass until the third or fourth quarter, even though they were behind in the score. It got no better as the years rolled around. Po' JSU.

I would be VERY shocked to see us sign a contract to go to a fellow FCS with NO return. That is uuuuuum smalltime.

TP when was the last time you all played a top tier FCS PWI during the regular season?

why don't you all at least put Jacksonville State on the schedule since they call themselves "the real JSU"

If that is what you must do. Also, I am not the JSU AD. They might have some azz whooping for pay lined up for us as well.. LOL I just hope not. We are better than that. We are not smalltime. We have options. You don't.

tell us what are your options TP....sounds like a bunch of Bologna

What options do you have for making $500,000 for one game? You are small-time thinkers if you do not exercise such a valuable option. JSU is small-time because it focuses on avoiding a lopsided defeat while we focus on the opportunity to pull a noteworthy upset. Different ways of thinking--progressive vs stagnation.

Vivian Fuller is too scared to schedule "quality" opponents look who she hired as a head coach...they got a woman at AD that don't know shit about scheduling.... she rather play the Concordias and VULS of the world ...TP that is bigtime aint it??? lol

Vivian Fuller is too scared to schedule "quality" opponents look who she hired as a head coach...they got a woman at AD that don't know shit about scheduling.... she rather play the Concordias and VULS of the world ...TP that is bigtime aint it??? lol

You do know that Vivian is no longer our AD, right? Also, JSU never scheduled below 1-AA (FCS) until Comegy came. Comegy instilled that culture of playing Paul Quinn, Stilman, Concordia, etc... Last year, we only added UVL at the last minute to give the guys some reps but I PROMISE you TP was not for that game. Everyone in the den was saying it was just for reps. I was saying, just have a blue and white game scrimmage... LOL That would have been better than UVL.

Also, in order to say you are scheduling a quality FCS team, you need a home-home with them. I don't answer the phone in the ADs office but again, I doubt JSU would return a call like that. The last FCS program we had scheduled was NWState but we never played them because ESPN paid them out so we could go to the MEAC SWAC Challenge.

But let's not get sidetracked here,it's smalltime to be bought and pimped by a fellow FCS.

Back