Alabama A&M--UC game to be televised bY Fox Sports Ohio

Vivian Fuller is too scared to schedule "quality" opponents look who she hired as a head coach...they got a woman at AD that don't know shit about scheduling.... she rather play the Concordias and VULS of the world ...TP that is bigtime aint it??? lol

She hired a HC that got more wins that your HC.. and that HC won two straight.. yours? Well he lost his last three... LOL

...against who? LOL
Worry about beating JSU first. Then we will care about your upsets... lol

we don't need to we beat yall last year in Jacktown with Sid the science guy @ QB....this year we got Tootie & May who are much better at QB than Leachman or Lee(still A&M legends in their own right)

it's a shame yall gotta travel 6 hrs to Normal to get this L on Oct. 17...that will be a long ride back home but the game should be over around 4pm.... yall got enough time to make it back so Deacon Mudbone can get some rest on the front pew on sunday morning lol

we don't need to we beat yall last year in Jacktown with Sid the science guy @ QB....this year we got Tootie & May who are much better at QB than Leachman or Lee(still A&M legends in their own right)

it's a shame yall gotta travel 6 hrs to Normal to get this L on Oct. 17...that will be a long ride back home but the game should be over around 4pm.... yall got enough time to make it back so Deacon Mudbone can get some rest on the front pew on sunday morning lol

Dude, you stand no chance at beating us. We should pay you to come to Jackson since you are so beneath us.... LOL

Dude, you stand no chance at beating us. We should pay you to come to Jackson since you are so beneath us.... LOL

Bologna!

TP you said the same thing last year ....A&M came into Klan Memorial to drop that L off ..got back on the party bus back too Normal, Al...

350x700px-LL-135fd277_Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Bologna!

TP you said the same thing last year ....A&M came into Klan Memorial to drop that L off ..got back on the party bus back too Normal, Al...

Why would I not say it?... of the 12 times we played when **** was not the coach, you are 3-9 vs JSU... lol You know you can't beat us when we have a winning record and we gone be beasting this year!

right ...click......SAVEEEEEEE

Please do because when JSU has a down year, we are always good the next year except during the **** era. in 1984, WC Gordon had a losing record.. what happened in 1985? We won the SWAC. Skipping the **** years, the next time we had a losing record was 2009 and the next year we went 8-3. This year's team will be no joke. Hear me now, believe me when a Tiger Paw is stuck up your azz!

Coach Prunty Eyeing Opener

Bearcat football fans are looking forward to the September 5th season opener for a variety of reasons, but UC co-defensive coordinator and defensive ends coach Robert Prunty might have one more reason than everyone else. Prunty played linebacker at Alabama A&M in the late 80’s and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in 1988. Bearcat Journal recently spoke to the Cincinnati associate head coach.

http://cincinnati.247sports.com/Article/Coach-Prunty-Eyeing-Opener-39047474

AAMU Alumni coaching all over at FBS schools...another son of Councill "sent from the shrine on Normal's Hill"

TP is writing a check his team will be too sorry to cash.....he will never learn

One thing I know is that AAMU will never have the program we have in Jackson. When OMJ comes to Normal and embarrasses Spady, it's on. Our new DC install some sets that will be perfect for that pistol... LOL TP can't wait.

One thing I know is that AAMU will never have the program we have in Jackson. When OMJ comes to Normal and embarrasses Spady, it's on. Our new DC install some sets that will be perfect for that pistol... LOL TP can't wait.

TP what kind of program do you have in Jackson???​

What we have is not remotely close to what we have in Jackson and never will be. That is why Spady lost to Jones... lol

so Harold Jackson is a better head coach than James Spady.....TP?

Very much so. We had been trying to get OMJ to JSU since Big Daddy died. Nobody wanted Spady. That is how he ended up at AAMU. Im sure he would have applied for JSU job if you all had not already hired him and I am sure we would not have looked his way.

Very much so. We had been trying to get OMJ to JSU since Big Daddy died. Nobody wanted Spady. That is how he ended up at AAMU. Im sure he would have applied for JSU job if you all had not already hired him and I am sure we would not have looked his way.

Ok TP...lol

Spady 1

vs

Deacon Mudbone 0

Back