I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.
see..that's why I question yall eye prescriptions...Alcorn was small but played aggressive and basically shut SU down both times
No Odums had a very conservative game plan. But Alcorn had no answer for Menard, who was out both games last season. He scored 3 or 4 TD's against them as a true freshmen. He has matured, he a grown man now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Good to see SU is the ONLY team in the SWAC that recruited anyone in the offseason. I bet they will have the "S" engraved on the SCG trophy by September LOL
We aren't counting on freshmen. All will probably redshirt. All are back -4 who saw significant playing time plus the kids that had clearinghouse issues are back :) .

When we played PV thats when our players were suspended that was early in the season. We were up 34-10 in the second half our players ran out of gas because we didnt have all our players. The game seem close at the end because of the lack of players we had on the roster. PV wasnt good at all.
Tillery was playing kickoff return, kickoff coverage, punt return, and punt coverage, and was the starting RB lol. SU had no depth the PV and Alcorn game. And Pv let us win with walkons and freshmen lol.

Last edited:
Tilley was playing kickoff return, kickoff coverage, punt return, and punt coverage, and was the starting RB lol. SU had no depth the PV and Alcorn game. And Pv let us win with walkons and freshmen lol.

Yep like I said, looks like SU is the only one that reloaded from last year, don't think you were the only one that had important personnel to miss that game and you can't count on your alumnus to head a swiss cheese defense for you to run through this year ijs

With room to spare, with walk-ons and freshmen .

Sorry homie, but PV lead in every category except field position and dumb defensive play calls helped you by setting up easy scores, so keep thinking you will see the same PV this year, but no excuses, you won fair and square and we eradicated our problem that caused our loss in that game, LOL

Sorry homie, but PV lead in every category except field position and dumb defensive play calls helped you by setting up easy scores, so keep thinking you will see the same PV this year, but no excuses, you won fair and square and we eradicated our problem that caused our loss in that game, LOL

Dude its pv. You got man handle by a bunch of walk-ons and freshman. You've won one title in modern day history when the swac was ranked the worse conference in the country.

You're not a threat

From 08-12 you know who won and had 13 won if it wasn't for a defensive breakdown in the fourth quarter and a dropped int in the end zone in ot

I've seen manhandled and mcneese was a manhandled game for PV...PV was flat the first month so everyone basically had their way as it wasn't what you all did

If the defense is fixed then things change quickly as scoring wasn't a problem

From 08-12 you know who won and had 13 won if it wasn't for a defensive breakdown in the fourth quarter and a dropped int in the end zone in ot

I've seen manhandled and mcneese was a manhandled game for PV...PV was flat the first month so everyone basically had their way as it wasn't what you all did

For 80 straight games, so did the rest of the SWAC.

If it wouldn't have been for Northern falling in love with his alma mater's fight song in 2013 (wanting to hear it over and over) we would have had 6 of the last 7 against Southern. Don't act like yall are just dominating us.

Come on now! Dont bring
If it wouldn't have been for Northern falling in love with his alma mater's fight song in 2013 (wanting to hear it over and over) we would have had 6 of the last 7 against Southern. Don't act like yall are just dominating us.
What?!! We hadnt dominated yall?!! Check your head to head match ups against us! Smdh PV PLEASE!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Wonder how did we end up with 3 pages of comments for a team that the southernites claim is going to be 0-11 this year? Why do you even care, we PV remember?

Let's talk about recent events. Since 2004 (full allotment of scholarships for us) PV is 6-5 against Southern.
This the stuff im talkin about. PV yall have a mountain to climb before yall can b on a level field with us. Forget recent history i look at overall history. We have beaten yall from 1972-2005. Ok and i counting today for our homecoming. When think about yall people say thats a W so dont come on here talkin like yall have done somthing. MAN YALL HADNT DONE NOTHIN YALL!!

Let's talk about recent events. Since 2004 (full allotment of scholarships for us) PV is 6-5 against Southern.

Slapping them upside the head w/ facts. *smh*

Watch them go back to 1971 the fallout from the integration era. Everybody integrated and started losing talented black kids but Southern. :D :D :D :D :D :D Did they ever integrate in that place over there? :( *smh*

I agree Jackson State and Pine Bluff will be the most improved teams in the conference.

Yup. Besides being terrified of Alcorn and giving up on their coach vs TSU last season, the Lions proved that they could find the endzone enough to win games. Their recruiting class was impressive and their coaching staff should go all out to have a 7 win season. JSU looked like the JSU vs Alcorn. JSU should have won 7 games last season, and seemed like they jelled vs TSU and Alcorn last season. After looking at what they have returning along with some more beef, I can't see them not being a much better team. To be honest, I expect JSU to compete for a SWAC title pending their coaching staff.

I expect a better Grambling and Valley as well, Yes, GSU started winning again, but many games were unimpressive. The Tigers secondary was not solid at all last season, and they looked as if their scheme was too complicated for their players. This season, the have the 2nd best class in the SWAC in my eyes and keep loading up with SEC and Big 12 transfers. Just like Jackson State, GSU's coaching staff is still suspect. Valley can only go up with a coach like Comegy. Take a look at Valley's class and you can see why Comegy is such a great recruiter. They redshirted some players who should have started last season, but I think that Comegy didn't really care about winning last season and wants to play the "sleep on us game".

This the stuff im talkin about. PV yall have a mountain to climb before yall can b on a level field with us. Forget recent history i look at overall history. We have beaten yall from 1972-2005. Ok and i counting today for our homecoming. When think about yall people say thats a W so dont come on here talkin like yall have done somthing. MAN YALL HADNT DONE NOTHIN YALL!!

You're right. We KNOW we haven't done anything. That's why I want to know why yall are so concerned with "lil ole PV"... Again.... Since we made the full commitment to athletics in '04 look at our record against yall. And's it's only going to get worse. The final pieces are being added as we speak....

You're right. We KNOW we haven't done anything. That's why I want to know why yall are so concerned with "lil ole PV"... Again.... Since we made the full commitment to athletics in '04 look at our record against yall. And's it's only going to get worse. The final pieces are being added as we speak....
" Yawn" PV history just repeats it self. Smh! Praire View? Praire View? Kmsl!!

Anyone can be good if you take the history back far enough. If you go back far enough in history you can find the part in history where Black dominated and we weren't slaves. PV wasn't dominated by Southern before we had all that corruption in the athletic department. PV kicked butt in ancient history, but nobody cares about that now, just like nobody is talking about the days of SU dominating PV when it didn't have any scholarship players, how is that something to be proud of? So if you want to look at OVERALL history for real, it isn't that lopsided, of course you want to count the years when PV barely fielded a team, how lame. You want to discount and minimize any progress PV makes to make yourself feel better, but how does that make your team good? To me you should want your opponent to be good so beating them will be special. You claim the SWAC was the sorriest conference ever because PV won in 2009, that is the most lame comeback ever. PV had one of the most accurate QBs in the SWAC that year and a decent defense, we just won the SWAC because we beat our SWAC opponents, we would have beat NMSU that year also if they hadn't cheated and called back 2 or 3 TDs. KJ Black was a really good QB, but that last injury he got came at the worst time or else he would have played at the next level. SU made to the SCG last year because they beat everyone in the West not because everyone was so sorry, so it is what it is. Whether he makes the 53 man roster or not I credit coach KJ Black in helping Lovelocke get to the Baltimore Ravens. I want everyone in the conference to be good so that each game is suspense filled, it kills me how people from certain schools want everyone to be sorry but them, but where is the fun in that? Personally I want high level competition across the board myself, win or lose I want to see good games week to week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back