I Predict PV as the Most Improved SWAC Football Team in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

But that's what some call.... easy. *smh*
When we played PV thats when our players were suspended that was early in the season. We were up 34-10 in the second half our players ran out of gas because we didnt have all our players. The game seem close at the end because of the lack of players we had on the roster. PV wasnt good at all.

PV struggled to begin the season and once roles were realized won 5 out of 6...was scoring at will...we had a late drive stall in the Cotton Bowl which allowed GSU to sneak a win, spotted SU early points and nearly had a comeback and every year PV spots TSU a touchdown with a fumble or interception deep in their own redzone...why, not sure..lol

All we gotta do is change the fight song to the tomahawk one when we head to Baton Rouge and we're up a few points easily....lol..

PV struggled to begin the season and once roles were realized won 5 out of 6...was scoring at will...we had a late drive stall in the Cotton Bowl which allowed GSU to sneak a win, spotted SU early points and nearly had a comeback and every year PV spots TSU a touchdown with a fumble or interception deep in their own redzone...why, not sure..lol

All we gotta do is change the fight song to the tomahawk one when we head to Baton Rouge and we're up a few points easily....lol..

Nah, you don't have Alcorn type talent. You are small on defense. Tillery might run for 200 yards on yall and our nastiest OL who was All SWAC returns to the field. Oh well. Quinn, Menard, Tillery with a seasoned Austin Howard is going to be trouble for your defense.

UAPB or Jackson State will be the most improved teams in the SWAC. Anyone who really knows football knows that missing spring football is a big deal. I will be surprised if they don't end up in last place.

I've had my eye on the Panthers ever since they hired Simmons as Head Coach. I tell you...unlike Hopson in his 1st year, Simmons is being given a Spring Training. As predicted, I'm hearing VERY good things.

I look for PV to be the most improved SWAC Team.

However, this is the SWAC. Being the Most improved may mean a short bus trip across town in December. We Shall See.

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-quote-1.jpg

Hey you, nothing to see at PV, keep it moving, you heard the mighty jsu, we might win 4 games. Like my son does practicing his dribbling keep your eyes up, nothing to see with us

Nah, you don't have Alcorn type talent. You are small on defense. Tillery might run for 200 yards on yall and our nastiest OL who was All SWAC returns to the field. Oh well. Quinn, Menard, Tillery with a seasoned Austin Howard is going to be trouble for your defense.

Good to see SU is the ONLY team in the SWAC that recruited anyone in the offseason. I bet they will have the "S" engraved on the SCG trophy by September LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back