Former ASU AD Stacey Danley lawsuit begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Touché MH. Now if we can talk logically for a minute about Jenkins "escalating" contract. Do you like the way it was written up? Do you agree that he should receive ALL those bonuses and who's gonna pay for this contract?

All that new stadium revenue. Assuming there's some left over after they pay the mortgage.

Dude, my point is that every HBCU has some type of an ongoing issue going on right now. Enjoy the gossip by Moon if you want to.

Dude you posted some random misdemeanors. Every campus in AMERICA has that issue. But not every school is dealing with simultaneous breach of contract lawsuits from the coach and AD.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Say MH, we boys bruh. You know I wouldn't do you wrong. Ok. Let's talk about something else. Lets talk basketball. NBA. They say Tim Duncan is the best since Michael Jordon. Do you think he's still playing to catch up and pass Jordon or he's still playing to pay off that ex wife of his? Do you like Jenkins current contract or not?

Jenkins' contract calls for him to be paid 175K. I agree.
Do you agree with jsu coach H. Jackson's contract that calls for him to be paid 260K?
No, I do not. But I'm glad that it doesn't go up every year either. Do you like that Jenkins contract go up 50k every year?

Jenkins' contract calls for him to be paid 175K. I agree.
Do you agree with jsu coach H. Jackson's contract that calls for him to be paid 260K?

Jackson didn't come with a team of investigators trailing him. And his contract has a low buyout. Does Jenkins have a buyout? What happens if(when) the NCAA slaps that show-cause penalty on him?

Say MH, we boys bruh. You know I wouldn't do you wrong. Ok. Let's talk about something else. Lets talk basketball.
My school won last night on national tv and is tied for first place in the SWAC. How is Jsu doing this year? I know yall fell off after Anderson left, but yall back to at least competing in the top half of the SWAC now, right?

My school won last night on national tv and is tied for first place in the SWAC. How is Jsu doing this year? I know yall fell off after Anderson left, but yall back to at least competing in the top half of the SWAC now, right?
We're middle of the pack. Brent has talent, but what he does with it, well, that's another story. Do you like the fact that Jenkins contract go up every year? How will yall find that money to pay him with it going up 50k every year?

First time I've never heard anyone brag about being tied for a race that's not yet completed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We're middle of the pack. Brent has talent, but what he does with it, well, that's another story. Do you like the fact that Jenkins contract go up every year?
At the end of the contract, his salary would be 250K a year. How do you feel about a rookie like H. Jackson getting 260K from the jump?

With a combination of public and private funds. It would be a city/state partnership. But I don't want it - last thing we need is to be in a stadium we can barely afford. ASU knows all about that.
So y'all will have the dome finished by this year or next year?

At the end of the contract, his salary would be 250K a year. How do you feel about a rookie like H. Jackson getting 260K from the jump?
I answered that already. I don't like it, but what can I do but express my displeasure? Do yall have the money to pay Jenkins a total of 250k at the end? And what will yall do if the NCAA says he can't coach? Do yall have a backup plan in place so late in the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back