Former ASU AD Stacey Danley lawsuit begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

He signed "In Good Faith" what he thought was a contract......
Really? But this is what his attorney said:

"ASU's embarrassing inability to run an athletic department prevented my client from doing his job. And then, after signing him to a valid, enforceable contract, it terminated him without cause."

Don't sound like he thought anything, but he signed a valid contract. Oh, and ASU's athletic department is dysfunctional.

LOL @Sting!!!!!!

That guy went snooping around in our trash can to find something, anything to curve this fiasco at his school. Sorry dude, but that won't help yall situation. Yall mess made "NATIONAL" news.
Umm, dude y'all situation is beyond sad. It seems like JSU should stand for Just Steal University because that's all that as been going on up there.

Sting, go ahead and post the articles about Yall spending 12 million dollars over budget on that unfinished stadium and those unethical contracts/contractors.

Better yet I'll go get the info from JOSH MOON and post it because you're posting somebody's stolen keys from the gym. :rolleyes:

Umm, dude y'all situation is beyond sad. It seems like JSU should stand for Just Steal University because that's all that as been going on up there.
Lol.....anyway. Would you care to discuss Jenkins contract? Where are yall gonna get the money to pay him? His contract goes up 50k every year. And on top of that, yall have to pay Barlow and Stacey. Where will this money come from? Alumni? Corporate sponsors? Student fees being raised again? Where?

Say MH, glad you stopped by. Would you care to discuss Jenkins contract and where you guys will get the money to pay him, and Barlow, and Stacey?

Do you like how Jenkins contract is structured? He hasn't won a single game and already receiving signing bonuses and such.

LOL!!! Hey MH, is this the high road you're always talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say MH, glad you stopped by. Would you care to discuss Jenkins contract and where you guys will get the money to pay him, and Barlow, and Stacey?

Do you like how Jenkins contract is structured? He hasn't won a single game and already receiving signing bonuses and such.

They needed those incentives to "lure" him over to Bama State.....even though Bethune was about to put him out anyway. Had they waited a few weeks they could've signed him for nothing.

Hey /99, don't run MH off. I want to talk about Jenkins contract with him. Sting is feeling some type of way and MH is the only one that can sensibly discuss Jenkins contract.

They needed those incentives to "lure" him over to Bama State.....even though Bethune was about to put him out anyway. Had they waited a few weeks they could've signed him for nothing.
But that's asU for YA. ALWAYS jumping the gun just a bit too early.

Do you happen to see any of the MANY low rent, low road posts from SEVERAL jsu folks on ALL these threads?
Touché MH. Now if we can talk logically for a minute about Jenkins "escalating" contract. Do you like the way it was written up? Do you agree that he should receive ALL those bonuses and who's gonna pay for this contract?

great, now if you can go find somebody that I can "talk logically" with.
C'mon MH. Don't go and start catching feelings on me. We go waaaaaayyyy back. Sting is all caught up in his feelings, so he can't talk about the contract. You're the only one I have left to talk to. The others have abandoned you two. Do you agree with the contract or not? Where is all this money going to come from to pay this man with the lawsuits piling up?

Funny how the people at JSU want to act like everything over there is okay but what about incidents like this.....

You're restoring to posting campus police blotter of random petty crimes?

If this ain't the pettiest alabamaist light-skinned jigabooist shit I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, my point is that every HBCU has some type of an ongoing issue going on right now. Enjoy the gossip by Moon if you want to.

Gossip? King Josh Moon is sitting in the courtroom and reporting all the foolery that took place at #YourASU. That's not gossip. It's Your Truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back