Former ASU AD Stacey Danley lawsuit begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm beans,
Why didn't you tell me that ole Viv has been reassigned? What did she do? Will she get to keep that hefty raise she had just received?
Dude, you didn't see the :happydance: I was doing? I don't know what she did, but I was happy she did it. Yeah, that's her money. We don't want any lawsuits filed on us from our "ex" AD.

Dude, you didn't see the :happydance: I was doing? I don't know what she did, but I was happy she did it. Yeah, that's her money. We don't want any lawsuits filed on us from our "ex" AD.
You didn't really mean to mention lawsuits and AD in the same sentence, did you?

So, VIv gets to keep that raise huh?
Big pimpin Viv!!!!!!!

Go, Viv Go!!!!!

You didn't really mean to mention lawsuits and AD in the same sentence, did you?

So, VIv gets to keep that raise huh?
Big pimpin Viv!!!!!!!

Go, Viv Go!!!!!
Yeah, I did. Viv's lawsuit got dismissed, so why would we breach "her" contract and have a lawsuit filed on us? Yeah, her pay is actually in line with her new job. That is what that position pays.

How are you guys gonna pay Barlow, Jenkins, and Stacey?

I had forgot about that one.

beans,
Where did yall get the money from to pay her?
We had that saved up. We was ready for that. Are you all ready for Stacey's and Barlow's payout?

Remember, her lawsuit took years to make it to the courts to be heard. We had enough time to save up that money. Stacey and Barlow's suit came up pretty quick.

what about the 5 other lawsuits?

Those were NOT sexual harassment suits. Only one person ever accused Fuller of that. Most of the other suits were thrown out, a couple may have settled. I'm not sure. Whatever money was paid out - didn't come from JSUs pocket. The state has a risk pool that covers all institutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back