~YAWN~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If, having only one match, on a freezing winter day, you entered a room which contained a lamp, a kerosene heater, and a wood burning stove, which should you light first?

Tony said:
If, having only one match, on a freezing winter day, you entered a room which contained a lamp, a kerosene heater, and a wood burning stove, which should you light first?

The match

~shrugs shoulders~

kellis said:
The match

~shrugs shoulders~

OK Smarty,

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Fortitude said:
Tony, git yo arse out of my thread w/this hea mindbending shti & start one of your own! :mad: :redhot:

Hey Forti :wavey:
Now go sit in the corner and take this bar of soap witcha for yo mouf. :bump:

Tony said:
OK Smarty,

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Maybe the man wrote the words "your exact weight" on a piece of paper. *Shrug shoulders*

I hate for folks to "mind" other folks business!!! Forti don't play that.

Springs said:
Hey Forti :wavey:
Now go sit in the corner and take this bar of soap witcha for yo mouf. :bump:
Uhhh, negative. You've been tricked!!! Now YOU go find you some business & leave Forti's alone.

Hugs & Kisses,

Fortitude

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: I hate for folks to "mind" other folks business!!! Forti don't play t

Fortitude said:
Uhhh, negative. You've been tricked!!! Now YOU go find you some business & leave Forti's alone.

Hugs & Kisses,

Fortitude
:retard:

TSU/BAMA said:
Maybe the man wrote the words "your exact weight" on a piece of paper. *Shrug shoulders*

correct! Ok here's a tough one

listen closely, Pete and Repete are in a boat. Pete jumps out. Who is left in the boat.

Fortitude said:
Both, It's 100 degrees out there - I'm finna take a nap.

Tony: Go ahead, have at it. I'm going to :sleep2:

Fort, I would like to be your pillow. :D

Tony said:
correct! Ok here's a tough one

listen closely, Pete and Repete are in a boat. Pete jumps out. Who is left in the boat.

Whats the answer FRAT????

Fortitude said:
Hmmm, are you a nice & fluffy pillow? :emlaugh: Can't have a flat pillow when I take my 12 o'clock nap. :D

Yes, I am a nice & fluffy pillow.

In additon to being a pillow for your 12 o'clock nap, I want to be the pillow that's on your bed when you lay down at night!

Here's a question:

If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, who really gives a damn?

Back