~YAWN~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Fortitude said:
:sleep2: :sleeping: :sleep2: :sleeping:

If one would go to bed @ night one wouldn't be having sleep deprivation issues. :read: :uhoh: lol

L8 nite macking send help!!!! :smug:

There are four girls, and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple, yet one apple remains in the basket? How is this possible?

Tony said:
There are four girls, and four apples in a basket. Every girl takes an apple, yet one apple remains in the basket? How is this possible?

One of the girls is not a girl? :confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tony said:

2 girls grabs the same apple.

cat daddy said:
One of the girls is not a girl? :confused:

One of them is carrying the basket...therefore, the one in the basket is the one for one of the girls...

Now,

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Tony said:
One of the girls did not take an apple out of the basket. She stole one from another girl. :D

Tony said:
Now,

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

No "E" in the passage.

Tony said:
correct! Now,

A famous magician said that he could put a bottle into the center of a room and crawl into it. how?

I can crawl into the center of a room..

docmump said:
I can crawl into the center of a room..

correct! Now,

A famous magician was braggin about his marksman ship. he claimed to be able to hang up his hat walk 50 meters blindfolded and then turn around an shoot a bullet right through his hat. since the magician could not see through his blindfold. how could he manage this?

Tony said:
correct! Now,

A famous magician was braggin about his marksman ship. he claimed to be able to hang up his hat walk 50 meters blindfolded and then turn around an shoot a bullet right through his hat. since the magician could not see through his blindfold. how could he manage this?
Maybe he hung his hat on the gun or his hand?

Blacknbengal said:
Maybe he hung his hat on the gun or his hand?

True! he hung it on the barrel

Good excercise,

Before mount everst was discovered, what was the highest mountain on earth?

Back