Y'all "heffas" didn't even miss my arse obviously!!! :-<

Originally posted by Panthro
U silly girl. LOL

I'll call you tomorrow to get the 411. Cannot drink anything outside of sprite/7up/water. So.... I'll come and just "look" and beg one mo' gin. Niter/Sperm coming?

ok den; actually, I haven't even discussed this w/Nita yet. One of my girls is coming and one of my boys may meet us there too. So far, the spot is in Arlington at Pappadeaux'.

I just thought of something; Nita will be leaving for Arkansas tomorrow and Sperm's already gone, so they won't be there.

So glad you are back!!

Originally posted by Panthro
Cholestorol range (for me) was suggested to be a range of 110-220 somethings per something of blood. Mine was 210 entering the ER.

They also thought it was diabetes related and my suggested blood-sugar range was 70-115. Mine was exactly 89 entering the ER.

I've eaten only 4 times over the last 8 days, so.... Also, my heart-rate (normally) was ~ 42 beats per minute idle. That increased to 135 while in ER/ICU. :(

Something has "popped" up and it's causing me to "pop off." :( I'm due for another ultrasound next week. Hopefully, they can find out what caused that flare-up.

It's really sobering being tied to devices, IVs, bed ridden, unfed, dehydrated, etc... Very sobering indeed.

42 seconds put you like this:D Hope you are doing okay. Seems like these symptoms are the same symptoms my twin sister had and she almost had to have heart surgery. The doctor states that she had a small hole in her valve(sp). She took and ultrasound and with prayer she did not have to have surgery and everything cleared up.

Will keep you in my prayers. Keep us updated

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back