Y'all "heffas" didn't even miss my arse obviously!!! :-<

Panther88

Banned
I've been to the ER in 2 local Dallas hospitals 3 times w/in the last 1.5 weeks and..... :smh:

I've been in ICU Medical City Dallas for 2 days and... :smh:

I haven't posted <b>anything</b> since a couple of weeks ago and... :smh:

I guess that since I'm not part of the <b>clique (c. 1999 NastyNupe) or the flock (c. 1999 Suge/JST)</b> that I can't.... and... :smh:

*sigh*

Glad to be back though. The heart seems to be good. Seems like my "new" baby-momma (89ComSU) is the only one that..... cares. :shame:

*sniffle* *sniffle*

People been asking about you, big BABY! You need to let people know when you have these kinds of things gwans on!

Y'all aight?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Gulz, y'all da' main one I'm talking 'bout (sorry Sperm, we're just teasing bruh).

Nawl. Still ain't "out the woods" yet. Me-thoughts we were having a heart-attack Tuesday night of last week. :smh: And nope, I wasn't trying to put it down on a young puddin' either. :shame: Had just finished eating and about an hour or so later, severe, severe, severe, severe, severe (got it?) chest pains started occuring along w/ a rise in blood pressure to well over 220/160. ER couldn't diagnose, so, they doped me up and kept me in ICU for a while. The same episode happened two more times later last week. I'd write a thesis trying to explain everything, but, the cardiologists thought it strange that someone who exercises consistently for over 14 cumulative hours per week would suddenly develop cardiac problems. :eek:

I'm back @ work now and feel somewhat "comfortable." :D

Now, where's my OTHER baby's mommas?! :mad: DTown?! :mad: JSTUS?! :mad: This is the reason why my health is failing me... :smh:

Well, I'm glad to know you're feeling better! That can be scary, I'm sure.

Did they check your cholesterol?

Cholestorol range (for me) was suggested to be a range of 110-220 somethings per something of blood. Mine was 210 entering the ER.

They also thought it was diabetes related and my suggested blood-sugar range was 70-115. Mine was exactly 89 entering the ER.

I've eaten only 4 times over the last 8 days, so.... Also, my heart-rate (normally) was ~ 42 beats per minute idle. That increased to 135 while in ER/ICU. :(

Something has "popped" up and it's causing me to "pop off." :( I'm due for another ultrasound next week. Hopefully, they can find out what caused that flare-up.

It's really sobering being tied to devices, IVs, bed ridden, unfed, dehydrated, etc... Very sobering indeed.

Good know you are still with us. I can simpatize with you. I spent an 8 hour day on the slab in the emergency room with high blood pressure easter weekend behind a 8 oz cup of Crown Royal. That put an end to my purple sack madness once and for all.

Originally posted by Diesel
simpatize

Diesel, no sir......:smh:

Anyway P~, glad to know you're back in stride again. Why didn't you call me? You know I would have come through.

Hey Panthro. I missed you sweetie. :kiss: :wavey: You better take care of yourself. I need you to stick around for awhile until the vacancy is filled.;)

Look...I am sorry that you were sick and all Panthro, but, umm
Frankly I could give a rats left nutt! Today is my B-day Kneegrow. Deal with this crap tomorrow. You are taking attention away from the more important things in life....like my B-day!

COMIC RELIEF OF THE DAY!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Look...I am sorry that you were sick and all Panthro, but, umm
Frankly I could give a rats left nutt! Today is my B-day Kneegrow. Deal with this crap tomorrow. You are taking attention away from the more important things in life....like my B-day!

Originally posted by Suge

*done fell da fucc out*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Welcome back Panthro!!! :kiss:

P, Three questions...

Have you pissed your wife off?

Who cooked the food that you ate?

Did you drink alot before any of those episodes?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mike are you suggestion she poisoned him?

Panthro, glad you're back! I hope they find out the problem soon.

That's that dayum ROOT workin' on your azz

You cardiac issues bastard!!!! You put out a call for baby momma's and DIDN'T axe fur me! :redhot:

Even nitroglycerin can't help you after I whip your butt!

Just kidding! :kiss: I am so glad that you are BACK and feeling better and I pray that the doctors find out what is wrong so that you can get well and get your azz properly cussed out again!

:D :D :D

Needed that. LOL@y'all. :emlaugh:mad:Suge. Hope you have a good one bruh! LOL

Seeing Spots?! :mad: You know you my #1 stunna and all, but, rraaaaa, I didn't think I had to EXPLICITLY tell you that! :mad: How you been baaaaaaaaaaaaaabey? :kiss: You mentioned nitro, seems like you're knowledgeable. :( That cardiac stuff ain't NOTHING to play w/.

Mikester, bruh, I had eaten an hour or so prior (a sandwich and the meat tested negatory). Drank nothing but water. Stress level has been kinda' "high" lately, but, it's nothing I'm not accustomed to. Optimus Prime, I'm feeling you on that ER tip. It's a life changer.

Originally posted by Panthro
Needed that. LOL@y'all. :emlaugh:mad:Suge. Hope you have a good one bruh! LOL

Seeing Spots?! :mad: You know you my #1 stunna and all, but, rraaaaa, I didn't think I had to EXPLICITLY tell you that! :mad: How you been baaaaaaaaaaaaaabey? :kiss: You mentioned nitro, seems like you're knowledgeable. :( That cardiac stuff ain't NOTHING to play w/.

Mikester, bruh, I had eaten an hour or so prior (a sandwich and the meat tested negatory). Drank nothing but water. Stress level has been kinda' "high" lately, but, it's nothing I'm not accustomed to. Optimus Prime, I'm feeling you on that ER tip. It's a life changer.

Well as you can see, stress will take you right on out of hea. Calm down a little bit. Can you drink alcohol now, I'm doing a happy hour tomorrow and you're invited. :D

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Well as you can see, stress will take you right on out of hea. Calm down a little bit. Can you drink alcohol now, I'm doing a happy hour tomorrow and you're invited. :D

I'd rather just have some more of you instead of a drink. Missed ya' gul. :bawling:
LOL Err'body will run this. LOL

I'd rather just have some more of you instead of a drink. Missed ya' gul. :bawling:
LOL Err'body will run this. LOL

Well I'm glad to hear/see you're doing better. I should have known something was wrong, hadn't heard from ya.

At what time tomorrow can I expect some <b>ass</b>? :confused: *shut it up Niter! :mad: :p*
~snicker~

At what time tomorrow can I expect some <b>ass</b>? :confused: *shut it up Niter! :mad: :p*
~snicker~

What da hell....yo ass ain't that damn sick are you? U can expect whatever you want, don't make me no never mind.

:rolleyes:

oh, the time is right after work.

U silly girl. LOL

I'll call you tomorrow to get the 411. Cannot drink anything outside of sprite/7up/water. So.... I'll come and just "look" and beg one mo' gin. Niter/Sperm coming?

Back