Yale vs Alcorn in Basketball

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wait til those boys from Connecticut see Lorman, MS!

The minute they see that Mississippi State flag their trip will turn in to a freedom ride.

1d92f6_da036d057ef34240a3e861859d2d33e2.jpg_srz_413_284_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm just happy we've got a DI home game.

Yes AD office did a great job getting an institution like Yale to visit. Speaks to the prestige that Alcorn name has. I believe only Hampton (MEAC) has received a visit from an Ivy League in head to head competition

Yes AD office did a great job getting an institution like Yale to visit. Speaks to the prestige that Alcorn name has. I believe only Hampton (MEAC) has received a visit from an Ivy League in head to head competition

Great job by AD office. Glad they pulled this off. now if we can get the fans to come out that night it would be wonderful.

well damn! Tell us how you really feel
I'd say likewise for PVAMU so the truth always hurts.

When you catch these HBCU entities constantly referencing days of yesteryear to attempt normalization of TODAY recent (< 10 years), it speaks volumes, imho.

It's 2021. Just go back 10 years and there one will find their answer. Trending yea or trending nea?

Alcorn St will not win this game. Wish you all would but you will not.

Their basketball IQ from their coaching staff down to their waterboys is > than Alcorns.

This is from 2017, the game has already been played.

1631892482353.png

Also the coach at Alcorn is from the PVAMU Coach Smith tree.

Back