Would someone from Alpha Kappa Alpha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handle it then SS. Wondered why you never Pm'd me and asked?
Since I put up the pics now I got 2 pages of questions.

Yall need to go down there and beat them dudes up and then post pictures of the @ss whooping.

:D

You wanted an AKA to pm you so you could say that? :scared: We will not DIGNIFY that mess by jeopardizing our careers and livelihoods by engaging in a physical fight. Like Get Ready says, hell they would scratch us and windmill us and beat us popping lips and rolling necks. WE ARE TOO PRETTY FOR THAT! :hat:

What could happen is the corporate office filing suit for using our shield, but that's just a waste of time and gives too much credence to them. We have neither inclination or desire to follow up on that mess.

Beside, Sonny, as is clear from the 2 pages, everybody ELSE knows our sorority has nothing to do with that mess. Get with the program TEAM!

This is extremely heartbreaking. These young men are obviously lost and confused about somethings. I feel for their families.

I just got this email today. What the hell is going own with some of our brothers????????

Man, TSU and PV are like a bad Revenge Of The Nerds movie. Absolutely every subsection of American culture is represented by some Greek letters or being some sweetheart to a Greek organization, be it the same sex or the opposite. And I say PV and TSU because I haven't seen this any place else.

I cant view myspace pages at word ABE, but just the look at the name....."datboispicey" indicates that I dont think I want to.

:smh:

Tissue, PLEASE Tell Me This Aint For Real!!!!

This has got to be the saddest shat I've ever seen in my life! :smh: :vomit: I just received this in my email and was :lmao: and :smh: at the same time!

I wonder what their parents, especially their Father's think of them!

Unbelievable!!!!

Re: Tissue, PLEASE Tell Me This Aint For Real!!!!

We got a thread about the foolishness in the On the Yard forum.

Man this is some crazy hsit. Look at this picture. Them some bold mofos.

menaka_1_1.jpg

Re: Tissue, PLEASE Tell Me This Aint For Real!!!!

I received the email as well. Just thought it was a joke that went too far! I hope this isn't real!

Kappas send help!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back