Would someone from Alpha Kappa Alpha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heated???? I could care less if they got on fusia and turquois as long as they dont try me. I just noticed a trend with you and gay post.

I noticed that you seem to follow me and gay posts.
What's that make you?

:lecture:

That's like the person that keeps saying..."Why does that cat keep staring at me?".
You have to be looking at him to know that he's staring at you. :(

I noticed that you seem to follow me and gay posts.
What's that make you?

:lecture:

That's like the person that keeps saying..."Why does that cat keep staring at me?".
You have to be looking at him to know that he's staring at you. :(

follow you???? ***** please this is a public forum... I read damn near every topic on this board... if you suggest that as following then oh well..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
follow you???? ***** please this is a public forum... I read damn near every topic on this board... if you suggest that as following then oh well..

&

DAHILL said:
I just noticed a trend with you and gay post.

This thread and THIS post is evidence of that have/are following me.

Umm this is not an AKA issue. These negroes is cutting up. I know I do some questionable HITS but damn...this is sad...:tdown:

It would be if they are using the shield and/or any of the organizations images.

The shield is one of the pics.

Sonny,

Let's get real, here! You know full well that this "exhibition" is in no way sanctioned by ANY chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority any more than those obese heffas with Omega brands on their azzez is sanctioned by any chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.

Some things don't require an explanation, just a little common sense. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sonny,

Let's get real, here! You know full well that this "exhibition" is in no way sanctioned by ANY chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority any more than those obese heffas with Omega brands on their azzez is sanctioned by any chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity.

Some things don't require an explanation, just a little common sense. :(

Them big girls love a Que, huh? :lol:

This sh@t is a HOT MESS.

TSU - Miakas

:shame:

n118404713_30250887_9213.jpg

n118404713_30250888_43.jpg

n118404713_30250890_2194.jpg

n118404713_30250895_1415.jpg

n118404713_30250916_2737.jpg

n118404713_30250896_2050.jpg
n118404713_30250917_6404.jpg

n118404713_30250918_282.jpg

n118404713_30250919_5498.jpg

n118404713_30250925_6886.jpg

n118404713_30250928_9963.jpg
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I have saw a picture on other sites with them and the shield on there, I will try and find it. I think there are pics on face book too so I will see if I can find it on there. But in Sonny's defense there are pic's out there with them and the shield. There is a big argument with them and some young lady's going on also and it is bigging to get really deep. I will try to get all these comments posted on here if I can find them again.

Sonny, why do I have to pm you to find out what information you seek? You posted in out in the forum, why is it that you can't ask/tell us out in the forum? What do you want to know? Let's go think about what you want to ask:
  1. Does Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. admit men?
  2. Does Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. sanction the use of its shield by non-members?
  3. Did members of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. authorize the use of its shield by non-members?
  4. Was Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. aware that some faggot ass batches were using its shield?
Does that about cover your query?

Here are some questions for you?
  1. Are you not in a fraternity?
  2. Are you familiar with trademarks, copyrights, exclusivity membership rights of private organizations.
  3. Do you know what proprietary rights are?
  4. Why are you interested in shrouding this discussion in secrecy?
Alpha Kappa Alpha women are able and willing to talk about the BS up there ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Bring it!

Love, :wavey:

Seeing Spots

Jacqueline A. Nash
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
Silver Star
Life Member
Initiated November 13, 1977-Beta Psi Chapter
Nu Gamma Omega Chapter (1980), Baton Rouge, LA
30 consecutive years of SERVICE TO ALL MANKIND

Handle it then SS. Wondered why you never Pm'd me and asked?
Since I put up the pics now I got 2 pages of questions.

Yall need to go down there and beat them dudes up and then post pictures of the @ss whooping.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back