Would someone from Alpha Kappa Alpha......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree; they perpetuate hate against them when they act like this. They cannot use our trademarked, copyrighted images and symbols. They will be stopped legally. And they will be hurt if they come to DC for the Centennial celebration. It is just so ridiculous! They are obviously sick and starved for attention.

Man if they show up in DC in 2008 its GON be some TROUBLE.
Let me call my FRAT that's a doctor in DC and let him know that he might have about 15 incoming patients in the ICU.

Response to the MIAKA pictures floating around the Internet:

>My name is Carl Brown II and I am a proud member of MIAKA, Inc. and
Have been for since Spring 2000. My lovely line - The 11 Dreams of
PINK and GREEN pledged 8 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours and 27 seconds before we were
accepted into the illustrious organization that is MIAKA at Prairie View A&M
University. It was such a joyous time to learn about the original 16 and the other Soror Founders and to finally sing "Hail, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Dear." I love Alpha Kappa Alpha and always will and I wear my Pin proudly.

But it dismays me to see such negativity at my neophytes down in
Houston, TX. Why all the hate? We are here to serve our communities and as
black people haven't we had enough hate in our lives. My line sorors and I
are very active in the Houston community and we are still in touch with
each other. But to listen to all the disrespect that you say the MIAKAs do
to Alpha Kappa Alpha is craziness.

(Prays to Soror Founder Ethel Hedgeman Lyle for the inspiration to
type)*.

Anyhow*I recently read one of these tired [censored] comments from a
"soror" saying that the MIAKAs would not be at the Centennial in 2008.
Well you better believe that my chapter sorors and myself as well a
MIAKA sorors from around the globe will be at the Chapel on Howard's campus
singing the hymn and leaning on the Shield!

In the Spirit of AKA I pray that we can all be civil and be of service
to all mankind! Hate is not the answer!

If there is anyone who wants to get in touch with me, please email me
At cbrown1908_miaka@ yahoo.com AND I will respond. Be blessed and an
ear-piercing skeee-weee to all my MIAKA and AKA sorors!

Love,

Carl
A.K.A. - "The Pink Prestige" and "Ivy Prince"
#6 of the 11 DREAMS OF PINK AND GREEN
SPRING 2000
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY

Wow...How can somebody to that...The lord put them on this earth to be men, not women...

Response to the MIAKA pictures floating around the Internet:

>My name is Carl Brown II and I am a proud member of MIAKA, Inc. and
Have been for since Spring 2000. My lovely line - The 11 Dreams of
PINK and GREEN pledged 8 weeks, 6 days, 14 hours and 27 seconds before we were
accepted into the illustrious organization that is MIAKA at Prairie View A&M
University. It was such a joyous time to learn about the original 16 and the other Soror Founders and to finally sing "Hail, Alpha Kappa Alpha, Dear." I love Alpha Kappa Alpha and always will and I wear my Pin proudly.

But it dismays me to see such negativity at my neophytes down in
Houston, TX. Why all the hate? We are here to serve our communities and as
black people haven't we had enough hate in our lives. My line sorors and I
are very active in the Houston community and we are still in touch with
each other. But to listen to all the disrespect that you say the MIAKAs do
to Alpha Kappa Alpha is craziness.

(Prays to Soror Founder Ethel Hedgeman Lyle for the inspiration to
type)*.

Anyhow*I recently read one of these tired [censored] comments from a
"soror" saying that the MIAKAs would not be at the Centennial in 2008.
Well you better believe that my chapter sorors and myself as well a
MIAKA sorors from around the globe will be at the Chapel on Howard's campus
singing the hymn and leaning on the Shield!

In the Spirit of AKA I pray that we can all be civil and be of service
to all mankind! Hate is not the answer!

If there is anyone who wants to get in touch with me, please email me
At cbrown1908_miaka@ yahoo.com AND I will respond. Be blessed and an
ear-piercing skeee-weee to all my MIAKA and AKA sorors!

Love,

Carl
A.K.A. - "The Pink Prestige" and "Ivy Prince"
#6 of the 11 DREAMS OF PINK AND GREEN
SPRING 2000
PRAIRIE VIEW A&M UNIVERSITY

WTF! I was thinking this was all a hoax, but these knickas are serious! Lawd I hope these gay dudes don't show up in DC with these women. Please Lawd don't let Soror Seeing Spots bust to many gay heads open in DC come 2008.

Okay I read some of the nonsense on that other board and why does the acid guy say over and over again that some man named Wade Lyle owns a part of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.?

Who the frick is Wade Lyle? :confused: Y'all know this is a LIE. What is wrong with those people?

Them funny bunnies gone kick all your azz in DC you go messing with them. They carry switch blades and will cut you in a heart beat. Don't thank they want.

...and I thought the issues with the "perps" that we are dealing with here in Huntsville was something but this takes the cake....and the whole bakery!

Them funny bunnies gone kick all your azz in DC you go messing with them. They carry switch blades and will cut you in a heart beat. Don't thank they want.

:lol: even you don't believe that! They will NOT participate in our Centennial Celebrations! I am the chair of the 2008 Centennial South Central Regional Conference, April 2008, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Let them think they coming to the Red Stick with that foolishness and disrupt our conference. South Central Region has 3 former Supreme Basilei and the current Supreme Basileus is from this region. And did I mention I was the GENERAL CHAIR of the conference. Every law enforcement agency will be on the alert to stop the fag show at the parish line! The Mayor is frat and his wife is in my chapter, BTW.

I read some of the other posts and one of the faggots explained that Wade Lyle gave Ethel Hedgemon Lyle all the ideas for AKA and that he was her husband's brother, George Lyle, A Phi A founder. (Ethel and George were not married at the time, but dating when the fraternity and sorority was started.)

The faggot said that Wade was very close to Ethel, his brother's girlfriend and he owns a portion of AKA because he was the originator.

:lol::lol::lol:

I just have to laugh at their sick, demented, stupid ramblings.

:lol: even you don't believe that! They will NOT participate in our Centennial Celebrations! I am the chair of the 2008 Centennial South Central Regional Conference, April 2008, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Let them think they coming to the Red Stick with that foolishness and disrupt our conference. South Central Region has 3 former Supreme Basilei and the current Supreme Basileus is from this region. And did I mention I was the GENERAL CHAIR of the conference. Every law enforcement agency will be on the alert to stop the fag show at the parish line! The Mayor is frat and his wife is in my chapter, BTW.

I read some of the other posts and one of the faggots explained that Wade Lyle gave Ethel Hedgemon Lyle all the ideas for AKA and that he was her husband's brother, George Lyle, A Phi A founder. (Ethel and George were not married at the time, but dating when the fraternity and sorority was started.)

The faggot said that Wade was very close to Ethel, his brother's girlfriend and he owns a portion of AKA because he was the originator.

get 'em soror!

Oh lawd! I would hate for them to try and come to Baton Rouge during your Regional Conference SS. Oooo-weeee...that wouldn't be nothin' nice!

:saw::saw::saw:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh lawd! I would hate for them to try and come to Baton Rouge during your Regional Conference SS. Oooo-weeee...that wouldn't be nothin' nice!

:saw::saw::saw:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:hat: Well Carl is from Prairie View and Prairie View is in the South Central Region and he said he would be attending conferences. Too bad for Carl that South Central is MY region too huh?

These dudes are soooo stupid, would someone tell that ***** hole George Lyle is NOT a founder of Alpha Phi Alpha, although he is a member of our great organization.

These dudes are soooo stupid, would someone tell that ***** hole George Lyle is NOT a founder of Alpha Phi Alpha, although he is a member of our great organization.

Frat, they don't KNOW. :smh: They just hear things, pick up things and think they KNOW. Just like Carl, II said something about coming to the conference and wearing his PIN. AKAs do not wear PINS. Our official jewelry is not a PIN, a pin can be purchased by anyone, what we wear is not PIN.

They are sickening. :vomit:

I just received confirmation that our National office is handling this. I think we should just stop talking about them and let them devour themselves in their own foolishness.

I will not post/say another word about them.

I just received confirmation that our National office is handling this. I think we should just stop talking about them and let them devour themselves in their own foolishness.

I will not post/say another word about them.
As I posted earlier, I was advised at this past weekend's sorority meeting, not to discuss this matter any furthur. :nod:

With that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back