Women don't cook anymore.......

Originally posted by kellis

Dtown, hamburger helper is a "lazy" meal. I don't do the boxed dinner thing. :idea: :eek:

Well call me Ms. Lazy then, cuz I ain't cookin' no greens, black eyed peas, etoufee, gumbo and chitlins as no er'day meal for me and Devin.

Y'all is crazy, cooking like that everyday and for what? Trina, you single, you ain't married...are you actually eating all that food up each day?

well i was never thrilled about being in the kitchen, when most lil girls were in the kitchen with their mothers baking, i was outside with my brother playin baseball or riding my bike all over the city, lol. i know how to, just don't really get a kick out of it. blame the tomboyish childhood, i guess.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Suge
You cooking JSTUS? Well can brother get an invite?

:wavey:You areWELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME. Be sure to get a permission slip signed by your doctor first. She won't be getting mad at me for you eating any and everything. :D :cool:

I am off any resrictions the entire month of November!!

So bring on the grub! Hey Sweet Nupe........look slike I am going to JSTUS' house!!!! he he he! POD!

Originally posted by Suge

Jelli...Bite my right booty cheek. I will start this thread everyday until you people get off your lazy arses and do your dayum jobs!
Umm I think I am doing my job. But no where does it state in my job description that I should cook for you. Hell what have you done for me lately.

I cook because I want to not because I am trying to please some man.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Trina, you single, you ain't married...are you actually eating all that food up each day?

Girl, I don't cook like that EVERYDAY. I save the greens, peas, roast, etc., for Sunday.

My weekday meals usually consist of fish and chicken. :cool:

Re: SUGE STOP IT DUDE

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Suge, sweetie you need to look into getting some help for you anger. ;)

I cook for atleast 3 times a week, not including sunday dinner. Maybe you are finding the wrong women. Come to ATL I will hook you up with a light skin long hair sister that will cook for you. :D

hook me up too. These "sipp" women never come in a full package. I'm from ATL and I need an ATL girl.

Suge answer this question for me please??

What happens when a woman cooks, cleans, go to work, come home from work cook, clean, do homework w/children, stay slim after having two children, clean before I leave for work.
Question? Is it wrong for the man to wash his one plate, even after the plate of food was waiting on him when he got home, even though it is the only dish in the sink

Waiting on answer:)

Hell!!!!

My Wife cooks her ass off...... Dayum, I can't wait to get home for my Liver and Onions over rice, smothered with gravy and some Big Arse Buscuits, with a side of Green Beans.

:smh: I'm gonna be fatter than a MFer.

Mike, shut cho yo fat arse up, you ain't gots to be rubbing it in our faces. Dayum! Ol hungry arse nigra.:D :D :D

I tell ya, you dayum Evans' always talking about how good the food is, and how well I cook it. Keep that crap in y'all kitchen.:D :D :D

Showoffs.

NICE

Re: Suge answer this question for me please??

Originally posted by 89comSUgrad
What happens when a woman cooks, cleans, go to work, come home from work cook, clean, do homework w/children, stay slim after having two children, clean before I leave for work.
Question? Is it wrong for the man to wash his one plate, even after the plate of food was waiting on him when he got home, even though it is the only dish in the sink

Waiting on answer:)

So what you are saying is that the man gets home after evryone eats, his plate is waiting for him, and the kitchen has already been cleaned, right?...................umm washing that one plate shouldn't be that big of a deal if you ask me. If it were me, I would wash it.

Dayum you Evans'. Hey Mike I hope you get as fat as, as fat as, umm as fat as me. Punk!

:redhot:

Give me the recipe for the Liver

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag
I cook and do it damn well! :)

See above where you husband is going to eat liver/

Tell me how do you cook liver. It is something I would love to eat, but I have tried to cook it and it does not come out right, so please share. PM if you don't want everyone to know your secret:D

I hope I run into a woman that can throw down in a kitchen, my azz can't fix Kool-aid without reading the back of the package(I kinda wish I was kidding).

Peace and Practice

P.S.I can throw down with a mean bowl of cereal

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mayne what you know bout that Fire Peanut Butter and Jelly sammich.......Im the top ghetto chef when it come too that meal!

<i>Mrs. Evans you got any younger sisters, nieces,cousins, girlfriends?????.......I want to follow it the footsteps of Mike and wife me a woman from the boot who know how to cook!......I aint gonna lie I can tell Mike eatn good in the H-town.....</i>

89CompSciGrad: Girly... if you want liver like in Picadilly or Luby's...that is easy... dust the liver with a little flour... NOT a lot like you frying chicken... put whatever seasoning you like on it (salt & pepper or Season All ..etc)...

Slice an onion... Put a little oil in a pot... just enough to "wet" the pot... don't fill it up....You won't deep fry the stuff...:) Then heat the oil real hot and lay the liver in the pot... Pan Fry it....with the onions on the bottom...

If you want gravy... make a roux add it to the liver and add a little water to cover it...simmer until tender...

DNICE, SUGE, TRU: :D

TRU: Yes, I have a younger sister who can cook. She's in nursing school in New Orleans.. :)

I am in training to learn to cook low-fat meals... I don't cook heavy meals every day... I don't cook every day either...

Thanks for the Info

89CompSciGrad: Girly... if you want liver like in Picadilly or Luby's...that is easy... dust the liver with a little flour... NOT a lot like you frying chicken... put whatever seasoning you like on it (salt & pepper or Season All ..etc)...

Slice an onion... Put a little oil in a pot... just enough to "wet" the pot... don't fill it up....You won't deep fry the stuff...:) Then heat the oil real hot and lay the liver in the pot... Pan Fry it....with the onions on the bottom...

If you want gravy... make a roux add it to the liver and add a little water to cover it...simmer until tender...

DNICE, SUGE, TRU: :D

TRU: Yes, I have a younger sister who can cook. She's in nursing school in New Orleans.. :)

Thanks Girly, I will try it this weekend for Sunday dinner. Will you be at the 10:00 service this Sunday?

I am in training to learn to cook low-fat meals... I don't cook heavy meals every day... I don't cook every day either...

I don't cook heavy meals every day... I don't cook every day either...

Yeah, but when you do cook, the meals last for days. A brother can eat off one meal for three days!

**Going to the microwave at work to heat up my leftover Liver and onions**

Yes, I have a younger sister who can cook. She's in nursing school in New Orleans.. :)

*passes out*

*wakes up*

*heads to New Orleans with a fish net and a tranquilizer gun*

Originally posted by D-NICE

As far as the rest of you women are concerned, you may be able to cook, but the man is talking about women as a whole. Some of you may have slipped through the cracks, but the vast majority of women, don't have so much as a plate to eat the food off of, so you know about cooking utensils.

NICE
I DO cook, I even BBQ om the wintertime. But I am concerned for my 15-year old son, hell, he is concerned for himself. He thinks he won't be able to get a wife, because high school girls don't even pass Home Ec, and his great-gran, granny and mom still cook for him 6 out of seven days of the week.

I told him to study hard, decide what he wants to do for a living that will help support his eating habits, just in case he doesn't find a woman who can cook, or hire a chef that will fit his needs.

Back