Women don't cook anymore.......

Suge

The Phat Mack
....and that's why some of you have no man!

What ever happened to the lost art of cooking. I guess all you "career" women think that if you cook that you are somehow less of a business woman, huh? Well I hope your pay checks can comfort you at night, because believe me when I tell you that no good decent brother wants a chic who can't boil water!

What is R-O-N-G with you women these days? My mother is practically a chef. When I am home we get breakfast every morning(and I'm not talking about cereal and toast), of course Sunday dinner, and at least 2-3 meals during the week! I mean its not like we are asking for everyday.....but dayum, you people act like coking is the plague!

Get off your lazy arses and cook a brother some food!

I cooked just last night, AND the night before that, AND every night before THAT, and 90% of the nights before THAT! So what in the HELL kinda FLAWED assed SPOON LOGIC are YOU trying to spit out!

YOU don't need anyone cooking for you, ANYWAY!!

:rolleyes:

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Girl Nita

You know his shorts get bunched up in his booty everytime it rains and he is stuck at that desk!

Suge, find something the hell to do and stop whining and starting sheit! :mad: :mad: :mad:

:D :D :D

Who said women don't cook anymore? Just because we don't post last nights meal on here don't mean we don't cook & just because you run into females that have a discount membership to Jack in the Box doesn't mean all women don't cook. Hell I just cooked Sunday when I got in from church....& I'm not talking about a microwave dinner either. I have a son so I have to make sure he gets a good HOT meal everyday.

I cook ALL the time...and I don't mean hamburger helper.

I don't have a problem cooking. I don't like ANYONE else in my kitchen. I cook dinner and invite friends over to eat, regularly. I cook 3-4 days out of a week.

Suge,

Is there something special that you'd like to eat tonight? Just name it, I'll oblige.

SUGE STOP IT DUDE

Suge, sweetie you need to look into getting some help for you anger. ;)

I cook for atleast 3 times a week, not including sunday dinner. Maybe you are finding the wrong women. Come to ATL I will hook you up with a light skin long hair sister that will cook for you. :D

Originally posted by kellis
I cook ALL the time...and I don't mean hamburger helper.

I don't have a problem cooking. I don't like ANYONE else in my kitchen. I cook dinner and invite friends over to eat, regularly. I cook 3-4 days out of a week.

And just what the hell is wrong with hamburger helper Missy???

huh, huh, huh?

:mad: :redhot: :mad:

Originally posted by Vinita
I cooked just last night, AND the night before that, AND every night before THAT, and 90% of the nights before THAT! So what in the HELL kinda FLAWED assed SPOON LOGIC are YOU trying to spit out!

Aren't you married? Well now I understand why!

Suge, COOK DEZZZZZZZZZZ!
:cool:

When I have a man I throw down! I know, besides other things, that the way to a man's heart is his stomach! Naw, but I do cook when I'm trying to impress and catch or to keep!

Blah Blah Blah...I hear all yall talking, but you ain't saying much. Just bumping your gums to hear your voice.

Most of "you people" can't cook ramen noodles.

Sonic96, if I gave you deez to cook, you would probably burn them!:D

Hey Toi.........you say something about long hair?

You dayum right and it WOULD NOT be by mistake:D

I'd make you Blackened Dezz with a baked potatoe!

Compliments of Yours Truly

Ms. Sonic!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
All of you women can stop lying, especially you Nita, unless you cook for you, and the kids, and leave Sperm to fend for himself. kellis, I know you can cook, but you know dayumed well, you only cook on Sunday. 3-4 times a week my arse.

Dtown, I knew you were a Hamburger Helper chic, and that's all good, because you're a single mom, so that's understandable.

Sonic 96, please. You know good, and dayumed well, you and Bushwick, be at McDonald's faithfully, chowing down on the happy meals.

Toia you know better. Evertime I talk to you, I hear your stomach growling over the phone. Those Lean Cuisine's you get out of the grocers freezer, don't count as cooking, simply heating up.

As far as the rest of you women are concerned, you may be able to cook, but the man is talking about women as a whole. Some of you may have slipped through the cracks, but the vast majority of women, don't have so much as a plate to eat the food off of, so you know about cooking utensils.

NICE

Re: SUGE STOP IT DUDE

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Suge, sweetie you need to look into getting some help for you anger. ;)

I cook for atleast 3 times a week, not including sunday dinner. Maybe you are finding the wrong women. Come to ATL I will hook you up with a light skin long hair sister that will cook for you. :D

SPEAKING OF FOOD....SOMEONE STILL OWES ME DINNER!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Suge

Most of "you people" can't cook ramen noodles.

For once, you are right. I have never cooked ramen noodles. I like meals, home-cooked, no package stuff in this house. I want some meat with my noodles not just meat flavor. Ask anyone that stayed in my college dorm. I didn't do ramen noodles one day in my room. I had a grill top and I cooked meals.

Originally posted by D-NICE
kellis, I know you can cook, but you know dayumed well, you only cook on Sunday. 3-4 times a week my arse.

:rolleyes: Excuse me but when I was getting home at 7:30-8pm, there was no way that I was gonna go in a kitchen during the week. :smash: :smash:

Now that I get home around 5:30pm, much time is allowed for cooking. :smug: :smug:

Alcornite86, I am cooking a pre-Thanksgiving meal on Sunday, Nov. 17th. My friends begged me to cook since I won't be home to cook dinner on Thanksgiving this year. Come on over and indulge. :D

Dtown, hamburger helper is a "lazy" meal. I don't do the boxed dinner thing. :idea: :eek:

Originally posted by kellis

I am cooking a pre-Thanksgiving meal on Sunday, Nov. 17th. My friends begged me to cook since I won't be home to cook dinner on Thanksgiving this year.

Me too. Actually, it's gonna be on the 22nd or 24th and it'll be a pre-Bayou Classic Smack Dinner, with SU and GSU folks in attendance, but with Thanksgiving food. I usually do a pre-Christmas thing but this year they want Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Some of the posts on this thread are amuzing as hell. If I could only be a fly on the wall in your kitchen.

Betty Crocker send help!!!

You cooking JSTUS? Well can brother get an invite?

I have to work on Thanksgiving every year, so my wonderful mother overnites me my T-Day food! And this year she is going to cook me a duck......as soon as I get out and kill it! It's just not cold enough for duck hunting yet.......:(

Jelli...Bite my right booty cheek. I will start this thread everyday until you people get off your lazy arses and do your dayum jobs!

Back