Why not D2 for HBCU'S?

None of what you posted are actually comparisons of HBCUs on the FCS level to HBCUs on the D2 level. Therefore,you still have yet to prove that one is more fiscally responsible than the other. I think you need to do a little more work in the area of comparison analysis or you will end up becoming just another sexual intellectual who like starting threads without any real substance.

Actually those statics are including HBCU'S at both levels. If HBCU'S Play NCAA athletics, their data is included. Now if you have data that is specific to HBCU'S at both levels, please share otherwise, we will use what is available, which includes HBCU and PWI alike.

Actually those statics are including HBCU'S at both levels. If HBCU'S Play NCAA athletics, their data is included. Now if you have data that is specific to HBCU'S at both levels, please share otherwise, we will use what is available, which includes HBCU and PWI alike.

Now you want me to do your work in comparing the two. My hourly rate is $200 per hour. I estimate it will take approximately 250 hours to do a thorough job. When can we get together to sign a contract?

the studies actually say that schools with fbs programs receive additional funding from the state, so moving up would give the school a higher profile, likely increased enrollment, more support from the state and the ability to garner larger payouts from P5 schools.

the studies actually say that schools with fbs programs receive additional funding from the state, so moving up would give the school a higher profile, likely increased enrollment, more support from the state and the ability to garner larger payouts from P5 schools.
Ask FAMU how that panned out. The initial investment and added scrutiny to make that move alone almost crippled their program.

Now you want me to do your work in comparing the two. My hourly rate is $200 per hour. I estimate it will take approximately 250 hours to do a thorough job. When can we get together to sign a contract?
Or go to Fiver, outsource it to India...they will find it and write a report for you...$5. Man haven't you learned by my post...cut cost man. Lol!

Ask FAMU how that panned out. The initial investment and added scrutiny to make that move alone almost crippled their program.

Let's also ask Winston Salem about their failed move, although they were in a better position than FAMU due to having a built in conference home

Or go to Fiver, outsource it to India...they will find it and write a report for you...$5. Man haven't you learned by my post...cut cost man. Lol!

Good deal!!! Then I'll wait on your outsource report and have to worry about how accurate it is later. There's a lot of fake stuff and poor quality out there due to outsourcing, which is a sign of Americans being dumb, lazy, and cheap in order to make a profit off of slave labor. Do they play American football in India???

Also, just by seeing that you like to start BS threads, one can only assume that you obtained your degree(s) by some form of outsource. One of my fraternity brothers would always tell me that some people went to school by used of other people's brains, but I used to think that he was just kidding.

Last edited:
Let's also ask Winston Salem about their failed move, although they were in a better position than FAMU due to having a built in conference home

So we're stuck in the same place while everyone else moves up. So coastal carolina, troy et al can make it into fbs but some magical curse means it won't work for a hbcu? Y'all are some kinda funny. We're y'all the same people saying "He won't win." as Barrack declared as a candidate, and after he won the dems nomination.... "Now he's going to get beat." And as he was sworn in..."He won't win re-election."

I guess we need people like you so when we get to where we're going we can truly know we overcame it all.

So we're stuck in the same place while everyone else moves up. So coastal carolina, troy et al can make it into fbs but some magical curse means it won't work for a hbcu? Y'all are some kinda funny. We're y'all the same people saying "He won't win." as Barrack declared as a candidate, and after he won the dems nomination.... "Now he's going to get beat." And as he was sworn in..."He won't win re-election."

I guess we need people like you so when we get to where we're going we can truly know we overcame it all.

A group of D-1 HBCUs actually could move up to FBS as their own conference. I believe you need at least six to eight schools to form a conference

He's definitely one of those that delusionally believe in White Supremacy and White people are smarter just because they are White. o_O

Last edited:
Good deal!!! Then I'll wait on your outsource report and have to worry about how accurate it is later. There's a lot of fake stuff and poor quality out there due to outsourcing, which is a sign of Americans being dumb, lazy, and cheap in order to make a profit off of slave labor. Do they play American football in India???

Also, just by seeing that you like to start BS threads, one can only assume that you obtained your degree(s) by some form of outsource. One of my fraternity brothers would always tell me that some people went to school by used of other people's brains, but I used to think that he was just kidding.
I will charge your comments to the fact that you don't know me and leave it at that.

The best thing about this thread is sitting back and watching the difference in opinions. Then cross referencing those opinions with what I hear from others in HBCU Athletic departments. Very interesting.

What can we expect from a person who only comes in here to start some DUMB thread that doesn't make any sense due to the lack of proof???

@ohslax61

Here's the score card of most public FBS and FCS College Sports Subsidy. Please take note of the number of programs, including predominately white institutes that are subsidizing their athletic programs.

http://projects.huffingtonpost.com/projects/ncaa/subsidy-scorecards
What's the point here? This information is know...There are PWI on that list that are D1 and heavily subsidized, but are doing good. I'm talking from experience of dealing with coaches, AD's, and players. When kids I have placed at HBCU's don't have housing and transfer to D2 (1 to a Juco) that's a money problem. When kids have transferred to NAIA because it had much better facilities, that's a money problem. I have a couple kids choosing NAIA because they are Dec. Grads and the NAIA's have admitted them, cleared them, and are ready for them to come in...We still have not heard from admissions from 2 HBCU'S that have "offered" that's a lack of adequate support due to money. I'm not using names to protect the player's and not slight specific programs, but regardless to how you feel, it is what it is. I have been BLESSED to help 150+ kids play colligate sportsman dealt with programs from FBS (NCAA) to USCAA. My opinion is that HBCU programs would be able to operate better at the D2 level because of the cost savings on many levels they would have there. Fin.

What's the point here? This information is know...There are PWI on that list that are D1 and heavily subsidized, but are doing good. I'm talking from experience of dealing with coaches, AD's, and players. When kids I have placed at HBCU's don't have housing and transfer to D2 (1 to a Juco) that's a money problem. When kids have transferred to NAIA because it had much better facilities, that's a money problem. I have a couple kids choosing NAIA because they are Dec. Grads and the NAIA's have admitted them, cleared them, and are ready for them to come in...We still have not heard from admissions from 2 HBCU'S that have "offered" that's a lack of adequate support due to money. I'm not using names to protect the player's and not slight specific programs, but regardless to how you feel, it is what it is. I have been BLESSED to help 150+ kids play colligate sportsman dealt with programs from FBS (NCAA) to USCAA. My opinion is that HBCU programs would be able to operate better at the D2 level because of the cost savings on many levels they would have there. Fin.

Maybe you did a poor job of placing them with the right hbcu? Just a thought.

You are entitled to your opinion and that's it. You are all over the place in this thread, from being fiscally responsible to placing kids with the right programs with money. I guess if you can't attack HBCUs on the FCS level from the point of being fiscally responsible, you will try something else. I'm sure you can come up with many reasons why you think all HBCUs should be on the D2 level while not really exposing your real reason.

Last edited:

After he got re-elected they're going to assassinate him. Huh @Olde Hornet lmao

Interesting how folks are able to continue this same topic without any concrete facts.

From Onnidan Message Board:
http://onnidan1.com/forum/index.php?topic=122222.0

It's called penis envy brah. Let'em continue to shout w/ no audience and we'll keep moving forward, w/ our audience.

And if they feel froggy, they can ink on the dotted line w/ any of our schools and hold that "L" that's coming their way. :D

Ole 87 Alum from Skegee seems to be a little bit hot under the collar and said my game is weak to him. I think dude is taking this way too serious. LOL!!! I'm sure he would love to see a few schools in the SWAC come see them shake their azzes under the Skegee Shed. LMAO!!! I really don't think any school in the SWAC or the MEAC would be moving down to D2 anytime soon. Unless Tuskegee reaches down and grab some ballz and make that move to the FCS level, they can forget about a SWAC or a MEAC school visiting them and their rinky-dinky shed.

Ole 87 Alum from Skegee seems to be a little bit hot under the collar and said my game is weak to him. I think dude is taking this way too serious. LOL!!! I'm sure he would love to see a few schools in the SWAC come see them shake their azzes under the Skegee Shed. LMAO!!! I really don't think any school in the SWAC or the MEAC would be moving down to D2 anytime soon. Unless Tuskegee reaches down and grab some ballz and make that move to the FCS level, they can forget about a SWAC or a MEAC school visiting them and their rinky-dinky shed.

Na, AAMU traveled to Skegee in 2014. I don't doubt they'd do it again since that's one of their "rivals" as they say.

Back