Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS FOR THIS WAKE AZZ THREAD!!!! I shole needed the laugh.

THREAD BACKFIRE IS A MUTHA!!!:lol::lol:

:topic: Instead of sending money to Kenn for the TSPN fund, I nominate that we send the starter of this thread a genuine brand new portable spell-check device for his own personal use.:lol::lol:
Kenn will understand.:tup::lol:

I concur J!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know who is proud of renting, Tony Clayton. He said it is going to be like 4th of July in October for you Jags. :lol::lol:

Real talk...That dumbAZZ TC don't know what the fugg he's doing. If I could get away with kicking his azz, I would. :upset:

But that's another topic for another day.

J-Stalkers are something serious... sheesh....

Stalkers?!?!

Negga you CALLED my phone last season and I had to ask who the fugg is this and you calling someone a stalker?!?! :lol: ... Then this negga caught an attitude when I ain't know who the fug he was.... man kill yourself...(fa'real)..

Stalk?!!? Negga, Im still trying to figure out how you got my numba'.... Unless you saved my number waay from 2002 or some isht...:shame:

Real talk...That dumbAZZ TC don't know what the fugg he's doing. If I could get away with kicking his azz, I would. :upset:

But that's another topic for another day.

Come on Jax, you know the atmosphere at Memorial is twice as hyped as it is in lil ole Scotlandville, especially after J-State taps that azz.:clap::lol:

I take that back. That might be Sonic98 Im thinking of.

Ps- Can someone tell JayR:spin:b to stop lying and spinning.

Him and Raymond are two of a kind brah....they dress about the same...

Aaron may have had on the cowboy boats when Raymond was rocking the old busted up arse Eastlands.... Them country arse neccas I swear....

:lol:

Him and Raymond are two of a kind brah....they dress about the same...

Aaron may have had on the cowboy boats when Raymond was rocking the old busted up arse Eastlands.... Them country arse neccas I swear....

Aaron you wear boats now??? Dannnng dude, this gets better and better!!! LOL!!

Holup...I wanna know(from drunk monk) how was the atmosphere from the SU/jsu game last year?
Especially since aint nobody kicked my grill over.

Hey, Jax. Other than Jayrob, who probably had to cut the grass....Did anyone tell you to go home after the game?

Aaron you wear boats now??? Dannnng dude, this gets better and better!!!

JSUDiva... I honestly don't know WHAT I had on at this point. :lol::lol::lol: I've long since stopped trying to figure out what is even going on. LOL. I know yall are behind it though, so AGAIN.. STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!!! lol If I find those 20 pocket pants i'm coming to the southside tonight!

JSUDiva... I honestly don't know WHAT I had on at this point. :lol::lol::lol: I've long since stopped trying to figure out what is even going on. LOL. I know yall are behind it though, so AGAIN.. STOP ACTIN LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!!! lol If I find those 20 pocket pants i'm coming to the southside tonight!

LOL!!!!! Dude, I'm still trying to figure out if I was even at this game!!!! Cus I'm soooo confused!!!! My last good memory was High School Day...*i think* *shrug* LOLOL!!!!

HOLD UP, did he say COWBOY BOATS.... :lmao:

Ni99a, its BOOTS.... BOOTS, Ni99a! lmao

and why he is mad that NT won't talk to him? :retard:
NT, watch your back!

LMBO @ its BOOTS!!! spell it out with me: B-O-O-T-S!!! Verrry Good Diego!!!! LMBO!!

Thats what I'm trying to figure out!! Whhhhhy would a DUDE honestly be paying attention to what another DUDE has on???:retard: Im serious?? Like for real....And then have it allll wrong!! LMBO!!!! He mad cus he payed attention to the wroong guy all night!!! LMBO!!!

BOOTS N*GG*!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back