Why is JStank folk making these wake band threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say Aaron, if someone say:

"I ain't say 2 words to that dude"

and then say

"I spoke to him once" when YOU initiated the convo.

Is that a LIE, or no?

What did this "conversation" entail....?????? I'm really lost. (I feel like i'm back in 6th grade for real) :lol:!!!!! Dude, I remember shaking your hand.... and clearly don't EVEN remember ONE WORD if I said that.... If so it was "WASSUP".... I'm seriously trying to figure out what this convo was about and WHAT THE HELL I WAS WEARING????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You see where owning that little one got you.....renting ours. :lol::lol:

And you're proud of renting? :lol: Our 'little stadium' is bigger than the one you actually own. :snicker:

They don't even want to play in the one they own.:lol: Jax bruh, you might wanna stay away from stadium smack for the time being. LOL!!!

I can't wait to see the Jukes marching OUT while the BOOM plays "GO HOME" "GO HOME" "GO HOME" in the background!!!! LOL!!!

You said that schitt last year. Still waiting for you to kick some grills over.
Scary azz aint gon' do schit! :scared: :lol:

FYI...lots of Nation folks pissed about the move.

Southern is our tenant. :lol:

J5u is still our beeyotch! We comin to your rent-house, collect our $$, and kick ya'lls azz in the process(on the field and in the stands). Its pimpin, PIMPIN! :pimp: :lol:

HTH did I miss all this?...:lol:

Ps- JSt. is one of the last folks that needs to stay too long on the "spelling" smack. Let's keep it "baLLanced" now.

Especially when 'drunk monkey' says the boom have that 50 pound base sound.

:lol:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And you're proud of renting? :lol:

Scary azz aint gon' do schit! :lol:

J5u is still our beeyotch! We comin to your rent-house, collect some dough and kick ya'lls azz in the process. Its pimpin, PIMPIN! :pimp: :lol:

Especially when ' drunk monkey' says the boom have that 50 pound base sound.

That's what I said...

And you're proud of renting? :lol:

Scary azz aint gon' do schit! :lol:

J5u is still our beeyotch! We comin to your rent-house, collect some dough and kick ya'lls azz in the process. Its pimpin, PIMPIN! :pimp: :lol:

Especially when ' drunk monkey' says the boom have that 50 pound base sound.

Exactly same drunk broken wrist mofo that can't spell "BASS" in here trying to clown... He keep it up, I'll make his life a living h3ll again.. since this site is his life... That batch nacca sent me an email like he knew me personally aind I was really making his life HARD....

Then his dumb arse measured SOUND in LBs. :retard:

Exactly same drunk broken wrist mofo that can't spell "BASS" in here trying to clown... He keep it up, I'll make his life a living h3ll again.. since this site is his life... That batch nacca sent me an email like he knew me personally aind I was really making his life HARD....

Then his dumb arse measured SOUND in LBs. :retard:

Right! :lol:

He might as well go fry some okra. :emlaugh:

Say what you will, but don't be mad once you hear the Juke and the Nation tell you to go home, AGAIN!

well... nawwww... You've never told us to GO HOME!.... We were actually expecting it after u won the game this year... but Mr. Jackson dropped the ball on that one. I thought for sure they'd do it. lol.

Before this thread gets closed... CAN SOMEONE pleaaaase tell me what I was wearing at the JSU-SU game... cause i'm all confused now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Uh yea...can the JSt. tubas please step on the scale so we can get an accurate measurement of how much you're giving it to SU".

Thanks JayDummy....:tup:

Say what you will, but don't be mad once you hear the Juke and the Nation tell you to go home, AGAIN!

Nothing....and I mean NOTHING will top the BOOM and JSU fans telling yall to go home at Mumford in '07.....NOTHING!!!

GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME!!! :lol::lol::lol:

well... nawwww... You've never told us to GO HOME!.... We were actually expecting it after u won the game this year... but Mr. Jackson dropped the ball on that one. I thought for sure they'd do it. lol.

Mr. J said there was no need to. Soon as RuINTland came in the game, most of the JSU fans left.

Before this thread gets closed... CAN SOMEONE pleaaaase tell me what I was wearing at the JSU-SU game... cause i'm all confused now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Speaking of....wasn't it you that was wearing jeans, cowboy boots, with a Boom band top on one game?

I vaguely remember a story of one of you JStinkers doing this.

Nothing....and I mean NOTHING will top the BOOM and JSU fans telling yall to go home at Mumford in '07.....NOTHING!!!

GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME GO HOME!!! :lol::lol::lol:

2007?? That's all you have? :shame: You was gone from the board a mighty long time after 10/4/2008.

It shole was quiet and peaceful without hearing your mindless drivel and empty rhetoric.

But that didn't last long. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Speaking of....wasn't it you that was wearing jeans, cowboy boots, with a Boom band top on one game?

I vaguely remember a story of one of you JStinkers doing this.

No, now I haven't heard that one.... :retard: Are you serious? I only heard somehow I showed up with 20 pocket pants, a nappy hoodie and big country shoes. I'm gonna look into that one too tho. Preciate it... somebody got some splainin' to do. :lol:

2007?? That's all you have? :shame: You was gone from the board a mighty long time after 10/4/2008.

It shole was quiet and peaceful without hearing your mindless drivel and empty rhetoric.

But that didn't last long. :lol:

Dude, yall fed JSU folks after we called yall hostile. Yall rolled out the red carpet for us, fed us, and then we proceeded to kick yall's azzes on the field and in the stands....THEN told yall to GO HOME, GO HOME, GO HOME!!!:lol::lol:

THEN the BOOM talked smack to the Jukes as they marched by. I will NEVER forget that.

Thanks SU folks for the good time.:tup::tup::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: @ the SU game!! Daaaaaaang, I toooootally forgot about that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I was ready for her and and whatever crow's foot she was prepared to slang at me....

You see where owning that little one got you.....renting ours. :lol::lol:

:goof::goof::goof::goof:

I'm logging off! LMAO

No, now I haven't heard that one.... :retard: Are you serious? I only heard somehow I showed up with 20 pocket pants, a nappy hoodie and big country shoes. I'm gonna look into that one too tho. Preciate it... somebody got some splainin' to do. :lol:

I take that back. That might be Sonic98 Im thinking of.

Ps- Can someone tell JayR:spin:b to stop lying and spinning.

THANKS FOR THIS WAKE AZZ THREAD!!!! I shole needed the laugh.

THREAD BACKFIRE IS A MUTHA!!!:lol::lol:

:topic: Instead of sending money to Kenn for the TSPN fund, I nominate that we send the starter of this thread a genuine brand new portable spell-check device for his own personal use.:lol::lol:
Kenn will understand.:tup::lol:

:

:topic: Instead of sending money to Kenn for the TSPN fund, I nominate that we send the starter of this thread a genuine brand new portable spell-check device for his own personal use.:lol::lol:Kenn will understand.:tup::lol:

While you're at it...with regards to music, bass is the correct spelling.

Base is used in Chemistry, Softbal, Kickball or Baseball.

Thanks. :tup:

What did this "conversation" entail....?????? I'm really lost. (I feel like i'm back in 6th grade for real) :lol:!!!!! Dude, I remember shaking your hand.... and clearly don't EVEN remember ONE WORD if I said that.... If so it was "WASSUP".... I'm seriously trying to figure out what this convo was about and WHAT THE HELL I WAS WEARING????? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All you said was "wassup"... :lol:

You too dayum to lie like you do about "small" shyt"...

Fa sho A.. I don't fug with liars yo'... just don't even say "wassup" next time brah'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back